- Text Size +

Kapitel Vierzehn

Destiny Manifest

 

            David was unsure of how long he’d been inside Kendra. She had never kept him in her stomach for this much time, and he was beginning to think she had forgotten about him… However that couldn’t be, she wouldn’t do that. So he decided to raise hell again.

            Kendra was almost home when she felt funny in her stomach again. Instantly she remembered she had eaten David. She’d ‘almost’ forgotten! Her stomach acted up instantly, and it began groaning. Apparently it had tried to digest David, and failed, and was upset that it was beaten, and was throwing a fit because of it.

            David was sitting with Kendra and Macy in Macy’s room sometime later. David was aware of how much time had passed when he was free from the confines of Kendra’s stomach. He had noticed how her breakfast had been completely digested in the time he had spent there, but aside from that he had been clueless, up to that point, of how much time had passed.

            Kendra and Macy had constructed a small structure on the ground that served as a housing unit and prison pen for their captives; which they had since been released into. Macy spent some time talking with them, and attempted to reassure them things would be alright if they would only cooperate, amongst other things.

            Macy had since decided they would offer things for them to do, whether it be some form of competition or something; and if they did it sufficiently they’d be alright. When Macy returned to the other side of the room, Kendra asked how they were doing.

            “They seem to be doing better. But I do not know how exactly they’re doing. You know, since I am not on their level.”

            “How secure is your room?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Like how safe is it in here? Do your parents come in here often?”

            “Oh no, they never come in here unless I need them to. They’ve come to trust me you know?”

            “Hmmm… I suppose we could have some fun and build up a little city.”

            Macy looked intrigued, “How exactly would you do that?”

            “Very carefully.”

            The door to Macy’s room was in the center of the wall, and it divided the room in half nearly, Macy’s bed and desk being on the right side, and her closet and dresser on the left. Kendra and Macy planned out a tiny city on the left side of the room, and while Macy was ‘zoning’ the floor out, Kendra put up a giant curtain behind the door. When Kendra was finished, the room was effectively divided into two, and the right side was about as large as Kendra’s new room at her own home. Macy was impressed.

            “I call it, the Iron Curtain.”

            Macy giggled, “I’m not a communist you know.”

            “Of course. You’re a dictator!”

            “Oh har har, very funny Kendra.”

            David this whole time had been sitting on Macy’s bed, watching Kendra and Macy work. However once Kendra had put up the silver and black cloth curtain, he turned his attention to Kendra solely, as he couldn’t see Macy. The situation afforded him ample time to admire her from behind, and however he attempted not to, he didn’t have much else to do. She looked impressive.

            Kendra went to the other side of the curtain with Macy, and found she had divided the floor using lines in the carpet. It wasn’t a very big city, and was more of a town, but either way it wasn’t too bad. Macy spoke,

            “So what now?”

            “I don’t know. I suppose we could try to build things.”

            “Hmm… Alright, sounds like a plan. Hey Kendra, are you hungry?”

            “Getting there.”

            “Okay, I’ll go get something from the kitchen.”

            “Thanks.”

            When Macy left, Kendra stepped over the wall of the little pen they had constructed for their people, whom instantly scattered at the sight of Kendra’s massive sneaker. As Kendra stood there and looked at the captives, she thought about things.

            ‘I wonder just how much power I have.’ Kendra thought, and crouched down next to one of the small boxes they had placed in the pen. Kendra concentrated on the box, but nothing happened. ‘Hmm… Apparently I can’t do that. What about this…’

            Kendra remembered her old house, and closed her eyes. She thought for a few minutes, each little detail about her home. When she opened her eyes, to her astounding amazement, the little box had been replaced by a miniature house. Her old house.

            “Woah!” Was the general statement from the people around the pen, and Kendra herself.

            “How did you do that?” One of them spoke up to her.

            “To be honest, I’ve not the slightest clue. But, anyone want to check out the inside?”

            “I’ll do it.” He said again, and he disappeared within the building. Kendra attempted to get down lower and inspect the building herself. Everything was exactly the same as her old house, even the window that led to her old room had the sticker she placed on it. Amazing.

            The guy game out a few minutes later, and reported what he had found within the house.

            “Well what? Don’t look at me like that. I am not going to destroy it.” Some of them didn’t look too enthused about the situation though, they were still skeptical. “Okay fine, how about this. Have a race between yourselves, last two people left outside lose.”

            “Lose what?” Two of them had taken off already.

            “You don’t want to know.” Kendra replied.

            And with that most of the others headed towards the building as well. “I still don’t see the reason I should do anything you say.”

            “Suit yourself,” Kendra picked him up, and he struggled.

            “Put me down!”

            “Now I don’t see the reason I should do anything ‘you’ say either.” She smirked, and he saw the futility of his predicament.

            Kendra waved her hand in front of her and selected someone who looked to be at the back of the group, and took him into the sky. “Alright, you two lose. Everyone else, good show, I will be back later. Enjoy my house.”

            “What are you going to do to us?”

            “You’ll find out in a moment.” Kendra stood up, and left the ring, and passed the curtain, and met Macy on the other side. “Hey Macy,”

            “Hey, what are you doing?”

            “Dunno really. But, I did something pretty cool over there, go look.”

            Macy peeked her head through the curtain, and gasped. “What is that?”

            “Go check it out.”

            Macy disappeared behind the curtain, and reappeared sometime later, “That is really awesome. More magic I suppose?”

            “Of course. Although I don’t know how I did it.”

            “Ah, well… Was there anything you in particular wanted?”

            Kendra held up both hands, each one containing a single guy, both of whom had stopped struggling, and were sitting. “How about them?”

            “What do you mean?” Said the guy in her left hand,

            “I suppose. Which do you want?” Macy asked,

            Kendra looked at the guys. “Okay, you two. One of you gets to come with me, and the other gets to go with Macy. Who do you two want?” Neither immediately said anything, “If you two want the same girl, you’ll have to fight for her.” Macy grinned. The guy in Kendra’s right hand was the younger of the two, and he decided to go with Kendra. The other guy didn’t choose, but was handed over to Macy, who gladly picked him up.

            “I’m so very glad you picked me. I secretly wanted you anyway.” Kendra said to the boy who didn’t know what was about to happen. Kendra sat down on the bed, which threw David off balance causing him to tumble head over heels until he impacted with Kendra’s thigh. “Heh, careful David.”

            Kendra picked David up and put him on top of her leg. She then returned her attention to the guy in her palm. Right before she did anything though, she heard a gulp, so did David and Kendra’s captive. They all looked at Macy, and found her swallowing her person. She grinned when she looked down.

            The kid on Kendra’s palm instantly panicked. “Oh hush, it isn’t so bad. I’ve eaten David twice now!” Kendra brought him up to her lips and he tried to jump off, but she caught him and pushed him into her mouth. He tried to resist her power, and put up one hell of a fight. He screamed his head off.

            Kendra’s tongue plowed into him, and drove him to silence as its weight and strength crushed him. He found he couldn’t breathe for his head was in a pool of saliva, his adrenaline kicked in, and he found himself in a fight for his life.

            Kendra pushed him this way and that, smashed him into her pallet, and rubbed him violently against her teeth. He was battered, and so weak. When he faultered, he collapsed onto her tongue; Kendra was waiting for this, and promptly pushed him over the edge into her throat, and swallowed him in all of his entirety.

            David had enjoyed the show, and rubbed Kendra’s leg for what he could. She appreciated the gesture, it felt good.

*  *  *

            Kendra had been practicing in the backyard with different objects, and was creating some of the strangest things. Macy had spent some time in her room while Kendra was out practicing. They seemed to have a silent accord, which confused David to no end, but he was content in just sitting around in the presence of one of these two girls. After all, he did enjoy both of their company.

            Kendra was, as always, excited and energetic, unpredictable, and overly excitable. David would watch her move about so flawlessly, her body moving with such flawless perfection underneath her clothing that accentuated her figure. It wasn’t too windy outside, and it wasn’t too cold; but every now and then a little gust of wind would make it feel cold, and would whip Kendra’s long reddish hair around her face. Which she’d have to stop what she’s doing to reposition it.

            Kendra had earlier changed into a different outfit, feeling she might get a little cold outside; she put on a different pair of very dark blue tight jeans, a green shirt and a thin brown jacket. She had borrowed the jacket from Macy. From David’s perch on low table he was occupying, he was about waist level with Kendra as she stood. She was still experimenting with odd things, and even odder things kept happening.

            However Kendra had ‘eventually’ gotten the hang of whatever she was trying to do, and by the time Macy came out with her nine other friends, Kendra had constructed six little cars; all of which were fully operational gas powered cars, and were all assorted colours.

            Macy had her arms across her stomach, and the nine captives were sitting partially, and half held against her belly. A few of them found their predicament quite disconcerting, a few enjoyed it, and the others were downright frightful; her body making all those predatory noises mere feet from their bodies, it scared the hell out of them.

            “Wow Kendra, nice.”

            “You like?”

            “Indeed I do. Let’s see what our friends say.” She carefully unwrapped her arms, and carried four on one arm, and five on the other to the ground near the cars. They all looked around, and the cars seemed a little big to them.

            Kendra was paying attention, and saw this. She suddenly had a stroke of genius. She can shrink people right? She’s never thought about it, but everything she’s shrunk before has always come out to roughly the same size, or at least the right size for what she was about to do to them. And something else she’s noticed, is that David’s always been the perfect size no matter what she was going to do with him, whether it was hold him in her hand, mouth, or swallow him. He’s always been the right size.

            So maybe, she can control their size; because it seems that she’s been subconsciously doing it up till now. She thought for a second, on having the nine people in front of her the perfect size for this event. She closed her eyes for a second.

            “Woah!”

            Kendra opened her eyes, and everyone had magically become about 3 inches tall, the perfect size for their cars.

            “That was amazing!”

            “WHAT?! You can make us bigger?” Screamed one of the people at Kendra’s feet. He went to yell something more, but Kendra moved her foot over him, and tapped him on the head threateningly; he got the point and shut up. When she moved her foot from atop him, she set it on the ground and left it extended far in front of her. Kendra had sat down moments before.

            David was now right next to her, and had a very close point of view of her left hip, her new darker blue jeans gave her legs an incredibly rich definition. Before he could admire her from his position greater, she slipped him up onto her thigh. He was right, her leg was very, very soft and warm.

            In front of him he saw her leg extend onward for what seemed a mile at a steady angle until her leg changed into her sneaker; the boy who Kendra just threatened looked up at David with the greatest loathing. David shook it off and just took in the surroundings of his new location.

            “Alright guys, we’re going to have some fun.” Macy bent down and picked up one of the cars in inspected it. “Do these work Kendra?”

            “Yep. I think so, someone go try to turn one on.” Someone did, and the car started up and belched some exhaust; they worked. “Neat.”

            “Okay, everyone get in some cars, we’re going to have some fun.”

            “No!” Came a few replies from below.

            “No? Hmm… Well suit yourself, but I think you might have a better chance of surviving in a car.”

            “What do you mean?” Again came a collective reply,

            “I’ll show you.” Macy put the car back down on the ground, picked up her foot and brought it’s crushing weight down onto the car, which positively exploded under her weight. The roof collapsed, and the sides buckled, all the glass blew out in all directions, the tires exploded, and a sickening crunch of metal on metal. She didn’t stomp very hard, but kept pressing her weight into the car until it was crushed beyond recognition.

            “Get the picture?”

            The dude in the first car had already taken off, and that left five cars for the remaining eight people. Macy’s backyard was well kept, so the car’s didn’t have too hard of a time getting through places, but it wasn’t like driving on pavement. It was difficult.

            Macy giggled, “If you take the cars out this way,” Macy motioned with her hands and pointed, “You’ll find concrete, and it’ll be easier to get away. And I promise, if you can escape, then you’re free to go. Now, you all have a head start while I go get that guy.”

            Macy stepped off, and gave pursuit to the first car, which was blue. The other five cars, a red, pink, green, yellow, and gray were boarded and took off in the direction Macy had motioned to freedom. It was pretty hard, going through open ground and grass; but they were making progress.

            The guy in the blue car hadn’t heard Macy’s little speech, and was headed in the wrong direction from freedom. He looked in his mirror, and saw Macy was closing in on him. He floored it, and the engine revved dangerously, the RPM’s were approaching maximum.

            With a few large steps, Macy had put herself nearly on top of the car, she leapt forward and planted a foot in front of it.

            “Ahh!” He yelled, swerved, and missed it by a narrow margin, his mirror was snapped off as he scraped her heel.

            “Aww. I missed.” Macy looked over her shoulder, and saw the other cars approaching the concrete, she had to get over there soon. She swung around her body and with her right foot brought it down on top of the car as it sped away. Her sole made contact with the back half of the vehicle, and her weight pinned it there. The wheels spun in the dirt.

            The back windows exploded, and the front windows all cracked as Macy’s impossible weight came down upon the vehicle. To the man inside it was as though the world were coming to an end right there in his car. The front window burst, and the side windows exploded, he heard the back tire pop as the suspension was destroyed. He looked behind him and saw nothing, the car was being crushed, and he was inside!

            He attempted to get out, but the doors were jammed, and he was running out of room. He launched himself up at the hood of the car; glass shards imbedded themselves into his skin as he struggled out of the vehicle.

            Kendra and David were watching, and they found it an interesting spectacle. Macy laughed when she saw him scurry out. She stood on her toes, and demolished the rest of the vehicle. She reached down for him, and picked his writing body up with her powerful fingers. “You lose.”

            Macy stepped off the vehicle, leaving a wreck behind, and walked by the pool as she headed towards the cars, as they were now on the concrete, and moving much faster. She tossed him a few hundred feet and he splashed into the water somewhere in the middle of the humongous in ground lake.

            Macy trotted after the cars, who were now speeding down the side of her house on the little concrete path, that eventually opened into the drive, that eventually led to the road, and ‘freedom.’

            “Want to follow?” Kendra asked David.

            “I’ll follow you anywhere.”

            “Hehe, okay.”

            Kendra picked him up gently, and got up, and followed Macy. She absentmindedly played with David in her hands.

            “Come on! Can’t this thing go any faster?”

            “I’m trying Trish; we’re going much faster now that we’re on the concrete! Just be patient.”

            “Hurry! She’s coming!”

            Oberg looked in the mirror, and saw Macy far off, coming at them insanely fast. He stepped on the gas, and so did the other cars around him. However his car wasn’t as grand as the others, and he was falling behind. Trish started to cry.