- Text Size +
          “I do say, you are quite beautiful.” David told her while she was in mid stroke.

            She blushed, and continued brushing herself. “Well I hope you enjoyed yourself, you just spent the last hour with a girl a few hundred times your size.”

            “Very true, I wonder how many people have stories better than mine, eh?”

            “Oh I can only imagine the multitudes! And what stories you must contain though, you know, from before you can remember.” She put the brush down and picked David up, “I can only wonder what form of life you had before you met me.”

            “Me too.”

            “I am sorry, David.”

            “For what?”

            “For making you forget.”

            “Don’t be, I’m glad we met.”

            “I’m glad too.” She held him to her cheek for a moment in a loving fashion, and placed him on her shoulder; pulling the curtain of red hair around him to shield him from prying eyes. Kendra left the bathroom.

            When she got back to Macy’s room, she found her showered and dressed already, oh the joys of having multiple bathrooms.

            “What’s up Macy?”

            “Nothing much. Just the usual morning stuff. And you?”

            “Same.”

            “Spent a lot of mornings together have you?”

            Kendra looked at David with a sideways glance, who returned the look. “Just a few.”

            “Well that does sound like fun.”

            Kendra and Macy chatted for a few minutes, before deciding to have some breakfast. It was early in the morning, but apparently not too early for their fathers, who had already woken, showered, and were pulling out of the driveway. There was a little sticky note on the table.

            “What’s it say?” Kendra was curious.

            “’Girls, we got a phone call this morning and we had to rush out as quickly as we could. There’s breakfast stuff in the fridge, and I am sure you’ll be fine. Love dad’s.’ So guess they left.”

            “Hmm, that means they’re gonna be gone for a long while.”

            “Yea…”

            “Hey, have you ever figured out what your dad really does?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well, I don’t even really know. And I was just wondering really.”

            “Oh, well… Not really, no I don’t suppose so.”

            “Hmmm…”

            “But yea, we should have some breakfast. How’s your friend eat Kendra?”

            “David just has some of whatever I have.”

            “Alright,” Macy got down and prepared rather quickly an awesome feat of cooking, the likes of which this world had never seen before. Within seconds of completing this task, the two girls sat down to enjoy a nice bowl of cereal. “Behold! I have unearthed the Spoon of Truth!”

            And the congregation broke down into a fit of giggles and laughter.

            “So David, want some?”

            “Sure,”

            Kendra removed him from his perch, and dropped him into her cereal bowl. Macy was watching incredulously, “You gonna eat him?”

            “Only if I feel like it.” Kendra grinned down at David, and moved her spoon around the bowl. “But he’ll share with me my milk and cereal, of course.”

            “Oh right, of course.”

            The two girls resigned to eating their cereal and chatting absent mindedly to one another. Macy was interested in watching the situation unfold from across the table, within Kendra’s bowl. But Kendra was not paying any attention to it. She was just scooping up spoonfuls, and transporting it to her mouth, then chewing quite naturally. She seemed quite at ease with the situation.

            David within the bowl had gotten what he wanted, and was now just avoiding Kendra’s random hits with the spoon. He could tell she wasn’t paying any attention to him. The fact she was rarely looking at the bowl when she scooped a spoonful out made it quite obvious.

            The senseless chatter that resulted from the two girls being together was mind numbing. Not to say Macy’s voice wasn’t so incredible he could listen to it drone on forever and ever, because it wasn’t. Her voice was amazing, perfect it seemed. But he couldn’t hear Macy over Kendra’s chewing, and when Kendra wasn’t chewing, she was either swallowing, or talking.

            Macy had previously also brought a glass of milk for them both from the fridge. Macy loved milk, so could never get enough of it. David watched as she drank deeply from her own glass. He however, wasn’t paying any attention to his side of the table, and hadn’t noticed Kendra sneaking the last few floatsomes behind David.

            Before he knew what was happening, he was assailed by a rush of milk and cereal, and thrown off the edge of the bowl. He instantly stopped floating and lay on a solid surface. Kendra had tagged him. Macy put the cup down just in time to see it happen.

            “Not today lass!” David shouted and raised a fist at her, as he dived off the spoon. Macy nearly gasped as David fell what must have been twenty feet or so, right into the icy milk. Kendra laughed. When David resurfaced, he gazed triumphantly around at his surroundings. “Success!”

            “Not really, doesn’t this situation look all too familiar David?”

            “Oh yea, you’re right.”

            “And now you’re trapped.”

            “Drat it all!”

            “What’s that mean?” Macy asked,

            “We’ve been in this situation before. Haven’t we David?” He nodded, “I inevitably won that little conquest.”

            “Oh…”

            Kendra finished chewing and swallowed. She put her spoon aside the bowl, and picked it up, David was preparing for the incoming; it had happened before, to him, it seemed as though it were all happening again, just as it had the first time. Kendra was about to eat him… Again.

            Macy watched, as if enjoying a prime time television event, as she finished her own food.

            Kendra took to draining the milk from her bowl slowly, as to give David the most she could. She spied at Macy, and they exchanged funny glances. Macy didn’t know what Kendra had meant when she ‘won,’ their last engagement. But she was about to find out either way.

            David was rattled by the low resonations of her throat, as the entire contents of the bowl began to flow towards the same destination, between the lips of Kendra. She had her upper lip just barely skimming the surface, so not a ton of liquid was entering her mouth. She was prolonging the inevitable, she was toying with him again.

            Eventually when she started tilting her head and the bowl more, she opened her mouth much wider, enough to accommodate a good number of small people; but alas this time it was only David, and he did drift towards her open maw.

            With a powerful gulp, David saw the wall far in front of him, deep within the cave he was approaching, shudder and jump, as the milk inside jumped up, and suddenly dropped down and disappeared; only to be replaced by even more milk.

            This happened a few more times until David was swept inside her mouth, he didn’t want to go without a fight, to attempted to grab onto her braces again, but Kendra had learned from the last time, and swallowed again, just enough to speed David up just enough to keep him from grabbing her brace. He instead made for her tooth, but slipped and flowed towards her deadly throat.

            All around him the world had changed from a pleasant bowl to a deadly cave of red flesh and living motion. David was on the spot, and it felt as though everything in the world slowed down in the anticipation of it, until finally it happened. She gulped.

            When she did so the entire cave shook and the wall jumped, the ground beneath him disappeared, and a wall rose up behind him, forcing him along with the current, and he plummeted as Kendra ingested him.

            It did not last very long from there. A single swallow and David was doomed. The sound of her throat accompanied him the entire way into her body, by far the longest swallowing sound he had ever heard, actually being inside the bulge that appears in her throat. He wondered what it looked like on the outside.

            He entered Kendra’s stomach, and it was a terrible place. It was even hotter than her mouth, and even more humid. The air wasn’t too pleasant, neither was the sight of her masticated food, floating in large piles here and there. Her stomach walls churned and moved with wave like motion, as her body began its natural digestive process. The sound of her body was all around him, it penetrated him. Yet still, he could not shake off the sound of her throat, as she swallowed a few more times. Each time bringing with it another few hundred gallons of milk and saliva.

            When Kendra pulled the bowl away from her lips, she placed it on the table and sighed. Macy looked at her in disbelief. “You ate David?”

            “Yep.”

            “But…” Macy was obviously confused.

            “Don’t worry, I’ve done it before. And in almost exactly the same way. And I am able to protect him.”

            “Protect him?”

            “Yea, you know, from myself. I use my magic to protect him. Otherwise, he’d become a part of this.” And she patted her belly.

            “Naturally. Hmm, I wonder what it feels like to be eaten alive. Because, I see you eat people, and I’ve eaten two… I wonder how they feel about it.”

            “Obviously not that enthusiastic as David. They actually get digested, David though, he lives to tell the tale.”

            “Have you asked him what it’s like?”

            “Yea, I have once.”

            “And what did he say?”

            “He enjoys absolutely everything about it.”

            David was listening to the conversation, one sided, from within Kendra’s incredibly noisy churning body. Everything around him seemed to be going through chaos. The stomach walls were moving about, acid was filling the organ, and things didn’t smell so great; or look so great either. The excess of milk in her stomach created an overly wave like motion, which kept David floating around. Her stomach was very full. Nonetheless, he stayed away from her walls.

            Kendra put a hand on her stomach. She felt him touch her on the inside. “What is it?”

            “Oh, I felt him.”

            “You did?”

            “Yea, my stomach must be giving him hell. I’m sorry David. Forgive me. But you were too irresistible to resist!” Macy was amused.

            “What now?” Macy asked,

            “Let’s go get lunch ready.”

            “But we just had breakfast?”

            “I know, who says we can’t play with our food before we eat them? That is, if you want to.”

            “Definitely.”

            Macy and Kendra were walking down the sidewalk. They had cleaned up their messes, finished off their milk and set off on their ‘shopping’ trip. Kendra kept tabs on David, who’s ride was becoming incredibly hellish. Her stomach seemed out of control, and her moving around didn’t help the situation. Even Kendra felt the power of her stomach, it was unlike anything she’d ever felt before. It was growling and rumbling like never before, it she could feel every vibration in the skin of her belly. Plus the violence that was going on inside her stomach caused her to feel David struggle from time to time, it was very, very exciting.

            “Does your stomach always do that Kendra?”

            “I don’t know what’s up with it. It’s never been this violent before. Especially if you can hear it.”

            “Yea, I can hear it quite well. It sounds like hell.”

            Kendra giggled, “I’m enjoying it.”

            “I bet.”

            Macy and Kendra made it to a grocery store, an Aldi’s to be exact. Macy had explained how it had only just opened up a while after Kendra left, and she led the way. When they got there, it was a perfect store. It had no security cameras except by the door, tall shelves, and long hallway like paths that only had two entrances and exits.

            “This place is perfect.”

            “I know right? I figured it’d be a good place to get some ‘lunch,’ and since it’s new and very inexpensive, people shop here a lot.”

            “Awesome.”

            Macy and Kendra got right to work. Using team work, Macy pointed out a boy she wanted, and Kendra got him without much trouble at all. Kendra had also picked up three other people, a couple, and another lone guy. The store wasn’t offering very attractive people though, no one either Kendra or Macy wanted to eat, so they bought something small and left the store, four people caught already.

            On their walk, Kendra surprised two young bikers and shrank them both. She picked up both of them and hid them in her purse, Macy picked up the bikes and mused over them.

            “Oh they’re so cute! I didn’t know you could shrink non-people too!”

            “Yea… I can shrink anything.” To prove this, Kendra made a trashcan shrink to an incredibly small size. “See?” She brought her heel down on top of the trash can, and with a crunch of metal, she twisted it twice, and walked off. Macy inspected the damage, it was amazing.

            “Can you shrink bigger things?”

            “Like what?”

            “I dunno, bigger things.”

            “Hmmm… Like a car?”

            “Yea.”

            “Let’s find out.”

            Kendra scoped out a large moving truck that seemed to be vacant. There wasn’t anyone around, so she decided to try it, from a safe distance of course. Within an instant, the truck had become the size of a cigarette box.

            “WOW!” Macy was really impressed. She ran to the truck and picked it up. She spun the tired, opened the door, and accidently snapped it off. It broke off so easily, she balled her fist around it, and crushed it without even trying. She released her hand and a ball of twisted metal and broken glass rained from her palm. “That’s incredible.”

            “I know, amazing. I didn’t think I could do that. I wonder where my limits really lie.”

            Macy opened the back of the truck, and to her surprise, found it was a fruit truck. “Hey, this truck has a bunch of fruit in it!” She pulled out a large tray, and dumped it into her mouth, and chewed it up. She swallowed it seconds later. It felt really strange, almost like juicy runts. She slipped one of the bikes into her pocket, and the uglier she destroyed under her heel. She continued to munch on the fruits like a raisin box as they walked.

            Kendra spied a really attractive boy she had remembered seeing at school once. She consulted Macy, and she didn’t know who he was, or who his friends were. Kendra approached him.

            “Hello!”

            The boy and his friends were chatting, however when she approached they were obviously taken aback a little. This really pretty girl just randomly approached them. Not only that, greeted them.

            “Hail,”

            “Hehe, what?”

            “It means hello.”

            “Oooh.”

            Kendra attempted friendly conversation, but when it failed, she sighed and clapped her hands together. Everyone in the group in front of her disappeared in the grass. “Oh shoot, quick, find them Macy, there were five,” Macy poured the rest of the contents into her mouth and crushed the car between her palms like an old can, and discarded it in the wastebasket next to the tree the boys were gathered under.

            Kendra and Macy set to work finding the hiding boys. They’d obviously gotten over the shock, and were hiding. When Kendra got down however, David was thrown for a loop when all the contents of Kendra’s stomach suddenly shifted and sloshed around violently. ‘What the hell is going on out there?’

            Kendra’s belly grumbled, which was enough to send the nearest three boys running from their hiding places, however Kendra spotted them quickly, and scooped them up. She smiled at them and blew them all kisses as she deposited them in her bag.

            Macy found the other two kids, and deposited them too in Kendra’s bag.

            “This is really fun.”

            Kendra agreed, and decided they should head on back home.