- Text Size +
           “Alright. That’d make me feel safer. Will you be alright Kendra?”

            “I know this town like the back of my hand, of course I will be fine. Besides, I am magic after all!”

            “Of course. Well… I’ll see you soon then. How long will it take?”

            “Dunno. Just depends on how hard it is to find safe people to shrink.”

            “Alright, I’ll see you when you get back then.”

            Kendra waved at David, and David waved back. He watched as she left the room, grinning to herself slightly. When she was gone, David turned his attention back to Macy.

            “So it’s just us then hmm?” David said,

            “I guess so. What’s on your mind?”

            “A lot is to be honest.”

            “Want to point anything out?”

            “Not anything in particular, mind you.”

            “Ah, well… Want to do something while we wait?”

            “What do you have in mind?”

            “I think you’re pretty cute David.” He grew warm around the cranium, “And we’ve had some interesting discussion today.”

            “Yea.”

            “Well I am getting hungry, and I’m wondering what it would feel like to have you on me. You wouldn’t object would you?”

            “Of course not.”

            “Okay. Can I pick you up for a second?” David nodded and raised his arms, and she picked him up delicately. She moved onto the bed and laid down on her right side, then put David down on top the bed once more.

            David didn’t mind the view. He was very close to her, and her body was taking up his entire vision. She looked really big.

            “So you’re getting hungry eh?”         

            “Yea, I hadn’t realized it, but I am getting pretty hungry. Come listen.”

            David did as he was told and went over to her flat tummy, covered tightly. He placed both his hands, palms out, onto the wall of stomach, and pressed his hear into it. Macy giggled, but David could certainly hear.

            “My stomach doesn’t make such randomly loud noises like Kendra’s does sometimes. So I don’t know if it makes noise or not.”

            “It does. And it’s beautiful.”

            “Aww, thank you. So you do find that enjoyable?”

            “What?”

            “Listening to a girl’s stomach.”

            “Yes, I find it rather pleasing and relaxing.”

            “How does it sound from the inside?”

            “Well, I’ve never been inside your belly, but I know Kendra’s sounded so differently. Just a few inches beyond her skin, the sound became all encompassing, as if the very air was alive with livid sound.”

            “You explain it in great detail. How long were you in there?”

            “Long enough.”

            “I wouldn’t think being inside someone would be so pleasant.”

            “Well a girl’s exterior is a very incredible thing. But seeing something so sweet and innocent looking from the inside, and all of its violent processes, it’s even more amazing.”

            “I see.” Macy thought for a moment, and David continued to listen to her stomach. “Do you enjoy seeing Kendra eat people?”

            “Not only just people. But eat in general. It’s a fantastic thing really.”

            “Is that specific for her? Or does that hold true for anyone?”

            “If I find a girl attractive, I am going to love to watch them eat or drink something.”

            “Interesting.”

            “Yea. Gum is my best friend.”

            “Oh really?”

            “Yea, it has someone chewing, and you normally chew gum differently than you eat food. And I just generally enjoy all the little sounds involved in such things.”

            “You’re an odd one David.”

            “I know. But what can I say?”

            “I never thought about it. But I guess being your size puts new perspectives on things, like such natural processes as eating, swallowing, or digesting.”

            “Yes, I find it all rather fascinating. There’s no way to describe it to someone who has never experienced it.” David was silent for a moment, then decided to ask a question, “Do you chew with your mouth open or closed?”

            “Umm… Which would you prefer?”

            “Depending on what it is, open most of the time.”

            “Well I can try for you. I normally eat with my mouth closed, but gum is a different story. Ever since I had my braces years ago, I’ve just naturally been open.”

            “You had braces once?”

            “Yea, when I was around Kendra’s age. But that’s very common around here.”

            They chatted for a good ten or twenty minutes before Macy’s stomach made its first really prominent sounds of getting hungry. But this was short lived, for Kendra returned a few minutes after and joined Macy on her bed. They both sat cross legged on opposite ends of the bed, with David towards the center.

            “How’d it go Kendra?”

            “It wasn’t too bad. I got five people. I couldn’t find many more I would of liked to shrink. But, here they are.”

            Kendra produced her purse and placed it at the center of the bed. There were five uniquely different voices coming from within it.

            “I can hear them.”

            “Oh, you’re in for some fun if you try one. Go on, reach in and pull one out.”

            Macy put her hand in the bag, and was surprised when something ran into her hand. She pulled back a bit, but then grabbed it and pulled her hand out. It was a boy.

            “Wow.”

            “This is my friend Macy. I’m sure you two will be great friends.”

            “I don’t know what to do Kendra. What now?”

            “Here, I’ll go first.” She pulled her bag over to her, and opened it. “So, who wants to go first?” It sounded like there was a small scuffle inside, and Kendra nodded, “Okay, you win.” She reached in a pulled out another nameless guy. “So, who’re you?”

            “I’m Blake.”

            “Well Blake, how do you feel? Are you ready?”

            “Yes. Of course.”

            Kendra brought him up to her mouth and pushed him in, past her lips which helped maneuver him into her. She didn’t spend too much time with him in her mouth however. He wasn’t any fun, he didn’t fight back. So she pushed him into her throat and swallowed him relatively easily.

            Macy was perplexed.

            “And that’s it. Nothing really special to it. The only thing you have to be careful of, is when they fight back. You don’t want to let them get the better of you. Even though you’re much bigger than them, when they’re inside you, they can cause some damage.”

            “I can imagine. We can’t fight back if they’re inside us.”

            “Yep. That’s why you want to beat em up.” Kendra giggled sweetly. “But you don’t have to worry about that with these guys. I’ve subdued them mostly. So they won’t hurt you.”

            “Okay.” Macy brought him up to chin level with herself. She looked at him, then over to Kendra, then over to David, then back down to the guy she was holding. She was very unsure of herself. But she got a thumbs up from David, and brought the guy in closer.

            He just stood there dumbly. Looking up at Macy’s eyes. They seemed to compel him to be at ease with the world. That or they pinned him to her hand, either way, he didn’t think of moving.

            Macy opened her mouth, and had him not even an inch from it, and faltered. Again, she was uneasy about it. But ended up just doing it; she tossed him towards her mouth.

            David had spent a great deal of time talking with Macy, and had already since figured out that she had a very, very beautiful mouth and smile. Her teeth seemed unnaturally perfect, probably just because of her late braces. Yet when she had her mouth open for this period of time, he got a semi-decent view of the roof of her mouth, and her front few teeth.

            Macy closed her mouth and sat there for a moment. She felt him get up on her tongue, and it tickled her something fiercely. When she felt something touch the top of her mouth, she naturally slammed her tongue to its surface, nearly smashing the poor kid. She couldn’t help it, it was just a natural reflex of hers.

            Since she already had her tongue pressing up, she just decided to go ahead and swallow him. So she maneuvered him back, and gave it a try.

            To him, everything was quite scary. Being on the inside of this beautiful girl was something to talk about. Her insides looked as though they were drawn together by the artistic hand of a master. Her tongue was soft, and the air was very humid and wet. He could tell, she wasn’t very sure of herself. She was apprehensive, and at the moment, unmoving.

            He reached up and ran his hand along the ceiling. This obviously got one hell of a reaction, for instantly her mouth came alive. The great tongue he was standing on rose and he slammed into the ceiling. His spine and legs buckled and the ground just kept rising. He wound up on his back, unable to see anything as her tongue pressed up around him, sealing him inside a coffin made of flesh.

            Again, he waited. He tried to struggle, but failed miserably. The strength of this girl’s muscle was just too much for him; yet he tried. However this was very short lived, as he soon felt the world moving about him. The ground beneath him trembled, and he felt the pressure leave his feet, and he began to slide. The pressure grew around his head, and he moved faster.

            Before he was able to see again, he knew what was happening. She was about to swallow him. This time he struggled for all he was worth; but it was futile. He heard it long before he saw it. He heard the resolute gulp that followed him on his quick journey into her body.

            Macy didn’t know what hit her. When she moved her throat to swallow, she felt the small guy move into her throat, and then down her body. She could feel him the entire way, as he struggled. When he entered her stomach, she could feel him no longer.

            David was in awe. Macy was a very thin girl, and when she swallowed it was very visible. It seemed as though her entire neck got into the job of transporting her prey into her body. He heard her swallow too.

            Kendra clapped a little. “See? How was that?”

            “That was great.”

            “See what I mean Macy?”

            “I think I do. But it is still a very different experience.”

            “It only takes a little bit of getting used to.”

            “I suppose. What are you going to do with the rest of them?”

            “Well, if you’d like any more you can have them. But if you’re not going to, then I will take the rest.”

            Macy spent a few minutes without a response. Kendra had taken the initiative to devour another person whom she pulled out and spent some time with. Kendra did this again, and when there was only one person left, Macy went in for him. She pulled out a blonde haired kid, and decided to go through with it.

            She held him up to her mouth, and pressed him into her lips. He attempted to fight back, but she drew him inside her mouth, and sealed him in. Kendra had excused herself from the room once Macy had drawn him inside. As Kendra left, Macy decided to work him around her mouth, and feel him struggle against her.

            This one was much more strongly willed. He fought back for all he was worth. His tiny miniscule body and muscles fighting futilely against Macy’s. She even nipped him a few times with her teeth, but these instances were completely by accident, and kind of caused some damage to the poor kid.

            David was watching the spectacle from below, and couldn’t help but enjoy it. She was a super pretty girl, and he enjoyed watching her. She was also so new that she was experimenting with things she had no idea about. But it was all cool, Kendra had left them alone together, and Macy was living up to such entertainment expectations.

                        After Macy had finished with him, Kendra came back in and said she was going out and was going to be back soon. She picked up David, “You wanna stay?”

            “What are you going out to do?”

            “Go and find some of my other friends.”

            “Ah, well… Might be a good idea for me to stay then.”

            “Alright, have fun David.” She pecked him, and looked at Macy, “Play nice now. I’ll be back later.” She placed him back onto the bed, and disappeared.

            “So…” Macy started,

            “So?” David answered.

            “So is there anything goin on between you two?”

            David looked up at Macy who was looking at him with that gaze again. It seemed to pin him to the bed. “Umm… Well… I don’t know. That’s really a question you should ask her.”

            “Is it?”

            “Yea, because I have to rely on her to stay alive, so I’m obviously going to be affectionate. So it’s a question better asked for her.”

            “I see.” Macy leaned back on the bed a bit, “So, what should we do?”