- Text Size +
          “Well hi Jake, how about you next eh?”

            “For what?”

            “You will see.” As Kendra reached into the bag, a girl screamed and latched onto Jake. Kendra didn’t mind, she took both of them. When she pulled them out together, the girl was actually about a half foot taller than Jake. “Who’s this?”

            “I’m Andrea! And you’re going to leave Jake alone!”

            “Who said I wanted to do anything to him?”

            “You implied it!”

            “How?”

            “You… You… You just did. Leave us alone! Let us go!”

            “Oh no, we can’t be having any of that, now can we? But don’t worry, I will let you guys go. It just won’t be here.”

            “You can’t kidnap us like this…” Said Jake at last.

            “I’m not kidnapping. I’m having lunch.” Jake and his girlfriend looked at each other, then back up at Kendra in shock. “So who first?”

            “You can’t! You wouldn’t!”

            “You obviously don’t know me very well do you? Oh well, if you won’t make up your minds, I’ll have to do it for you.”

            Andrea wrapped her arms around Jake and held him tightly as Kendra brought them both into her mouth. She threw them around in her mouth a bit, trying to separate the couple with her tongue, and it wasn’t until she started using her teeth did they break up. She positioned what she thought was Jake between her molars, and clenched her jaw, and used her tongue to slowly pry the two apart feet first.

            They were wrapped around one another very tightly, but they were so wet it was very difficult to hold together. Saliva stretched too and fro, and the very air around them was wet and hot as hell. All around them liquid death was flowing, and a giant monster of a tongue was working them around. Jake was being crushed by absolutely gigantic teeth, and Andrea tried very hard to pull him out, but only succeeded in getting them separated.

            Soon as they were parted, Kendra threw Andrea between her right cheek and teeth, and repositioned Jake for swallowing. Jake called out for Andrea, and she saw him once more before Kendra swallowed him. She watched helplessly as Jake was pushed into her throat, and she heard the explosion of force that was Kendra’s natural process.

            Andrea exploded on the spot in a fit of anger and anguish. But her temper tantrum was short lived, after slamming her head against one of Kendra’s metallic braces, she nearly knocked herself out. This only made her struggling weaker, and easier for Kendra to swallow. She easily brought her to the center of her mouth, and gulped.

            Andrea careened into Kendra’s hot hell pit and splashed into stomach acid. It instantly burned like no other sensation she had ever felt before, in the cut in her forehead. She could hardly swim, and was nearly drowned, but Jake had found her, and propped her up. This would soon drain all the strength out of him… And he knew it.

            Kendra swallowed a third time to rid her mouth of excess saliva, and could see that David was enjoying things. She looked around again, to check on the area. Everything was still clear. She went to her bag again, but this time didn’t look in, but randomly felt around until she grabbed someone. She pulled out another guy.

            “Well hello there!”

            “What have you done with my friends?”

            “They’re safe for now. If you want I can show you.”

            “Yes.”

            “Okay.” She grabbed him by the left foot and dangled him above her mouth, and opened it wide enough to accept him. He instantly panicked, and as he plummeted, his larynx squealed. He slammed into her squishy tongue and his front was instantly soaked.

            Kendra righted her head, and grinned as she shut her lips. She afforded this guy some peace, as she didn’t toss him about. But instead let him do everything on his own. And it didn’t take long.

            When he got over the initial shock, that nothing was happening, he opened his eyes, and was paralyzed at what he saw. He was looking right into the throat of this absolutely gigantic, not to mention cute, girl. Who’s name he didn’t even know. He slowly, and shakily, got up and scooted back.

            Her tongue undulated underneath of him when it felt him move. When he slid over a new part of her tongue, he could see it visibly excited her; as she began to salivate more and more with every passing moment. The back of his clothes were sticking to his skin because of the heat and humidity. But after standing to his full height, he was instantly covered in a slimy cocoon of mucus that had formed above his head and dripped onto him. It knocked him onto his back.

            Kendra knew it was ready when he hit the ‘ground.’ She then commanded the ‘ground’ to swallow him up; which, she thought, was almost poetic. She maneuvered him around, and while he was blind, she forced him into her throat, and down into her stomach.

            Kendra placed her hand on her stomach to sooth it, as it was beginning to digest her new food, and was beginning to make some racket. She motioned for David to come over, and she leaned back in her chair a little, giving David a slight incline.

            He stepped across her leg and lingered briefly at the intersection with her stomach. He did after all enjoy it there. He scurried up her belly and rested where she had told him too, which was a little above her navel. It was getting rowdy in there, her stomach was bubbling and gurgling like no tomorrow. David could tell, she probably wanted him to sooth her so she didn’t have to, but that would be hard considering he was fighting the pull of gravity with very little surface to grab onto. She continued on eating.

            Kendra looked into her bag again and smiled at them. They were really beginning to become suspicious of her intentions, and when she selected her next candidate, everyone ran for cover. Kendra grabbed another couple, but could easily tell both were girls.

            “So, you two an item?” She asked them incredulously.

            “No.” Was a generic response.

            “Where’s your guy friend?”

            “I don’t have one.” Came the reply from the blonde,

            “In Maine.”

            “Oh? Going home are we? I’m really getting to know you guys.”

            “Can you let us go?”

            “Sure, you just have to do something for me first.”

            Kendra said this while moving them together up to her lips. They looked at her scared, “And what’s that?”

            “Feed me!”

            Without much preamble, she pushed them between her lips, and silenced their screams. She lathered them both together with an extra generous helping of saliva, and forced them together. She then tilted her head back and gulped as hard as she could. Her throat worked over time in an attempt to successfully, and safely devour these two girls. It did its job, but because of its incredible stress, made the loudest gulping sound in the world.

            The people in the bag were now assured of what was going on.

            “Phew. I think I am done for now David.” She patted her stomach beneath David, “How is it down there?”

            “It’s pretty intense Kendra.”

            “It sure was. Come on, let’s go. We’ve got a few more minutes before they start boarding. If I’m lucky, I can keep them quiet in my bag. If not, I’ll have to get rid of ‘em.”

            “You wouldn’t throw them away would you?”

            “No, I’d just have to over eat for the first time in my life.” She giggled, and David thought it a little humourous as well. She picked up David from her belly, and latched her bag and checked the sound. David said he couldn’t hear anything, and neither could she. They should be safe. Maybe she’d need an in flight snack. It was a long way to Maine after all.

*  *  *

            Kendra met her father, who had just gotten back from lunch, at the terminal gate.

            “Have you eaten anything Kendra?”

            Having no knowledge of what she had just done, she smiled and said “Yep, I’m pretty full.” She patted her tummy and it rumbled beneath her skin.

            “That’s good sweetie. It looks like we’re going to be separated again. Gosh, I hate these seat sites. You’re at the back of the plane, I’m at the front. Will that be okay honey?”

            “Of course. I’m a big girl daddy.”

            “But you’ll always be Daddy’s little girl.”

            “Of course.” Kendra grinned at him, and he brushed her hair out of her face.

They gave their tickets the one over, and boarded the plane. This one was much, much larger, and Kendra and her father would be even farther apart. However there was going to be an in flight movie, and this Boeing plane was decked out. They were flying coach of course, but the seats weren’t too jam packed, and there was a small TV in every row. Kendra was lucky enough to have two empty seats to her right, passengers didn’t come. But she failed to tell her dad; who she saw to his seat, assuring him she could handle herself.

            She paid $6 to rent a pair of headphones, and sat herself into the window seat. She pulled out David, and held him in front of her, making sure he was unseen. “We’re gonna watch a movie David. Do you want to watch it with me?” She whispered to him, she moved him right next to her lips so he could hear.

            David didn’t have the luxury of whispering, because if he did she wouldn’t hear him. He didn’t want to ask what the movie was, but hoped it would be better than their original plane ride to Kansas. “Yes please!”

            She grinned and David admired her braced teeth as she moved him to her shoulder. She moved her hair around him to give David another reddish-orange curtain of protection to keep him from prying eyes. She put the headphones in, and said: “If you want me to hear you, you have to do something to get my attention. I’ll have them turned up just enough for you to hear okay?”

            The people behind Kendra thought she was a little strange. She looked a little old for an imaginary friend. But shrugged it off seeing as how she was flying alone. The movie started as they were beginning to taxi to their runway, and Kendra turned up the volume to drown out the world. David of course, being so close to her ear, could hear it perfectly, as though he were at a theater with bad surround sound management. With the curtain around him though, it wasn’t too bad.

            The movie that came on David had seen before, but enjoyed. Kendra had never seen it before, and was enthralled. It was Kingdom of Heaven. Just as the opening credits began to play inertia kicked in, as the four large jet turbines kicked in on the wings of the plane, and they gained momentum. David had to grab hold of Kendra’s shirt to keep falling backward. Kendra leaned all the way back in her chair, and felt glued to it. But she wasn’t paying attention, she was watching a movie.

            In minutes they were soaring in the air, and Kendra glanced out the window for a bit. David’s view was instantly blocked as the wall of red hair moved with her head, and blocked all view from him. Kendra saw the ground disappearing very quickly. The world was just getting smaller, and smaller with every second. She’d seen it so many times before; at least this time she was excited about it, and was going home. She returned her attention to the movie.

            Sometime after the Crusade had begun to capture Jerusalem, the plane had leveled out, and the flight attendant began serving refreshments. Kendra moved her hair with her hand in a ‘thinking’ manor, but in reality to hide David as she looked at the attendant. She chose a small plastic cup of Dr. Pepper and a bag of ‘complimentary’ peanuts. She of course had to pay for all of it, which totaled out to about $4. Later she would order lunch, which would run her about $8 or $9.

            She pulled out her tray and opened her bag of peanuts. She turned off the headphones and asked David which peanut he wanted. David selected a cashew, and Kendra delivered it to him. She herself set in taking three at once, and, after turning on the headphones again, began to chew them. Despite the volume of the headphones, all he could hear was the sound of her teeth crunching away rather violently. After a few strikes, the crunching became mushy and almost liquid sounding, until she swallowed. To David it wasn’t as powerful as some of her other swallows, but his proximity to her throat always made it better. She repeated this a few times.

            David started in on his peanut, taking it apart as best as he could, and taking bites out of it, as one would a chocolate bunny. Except it wasn’t as rewarding. He had to manually find a salt cube and apply it in part to his bites in order for the cashew to have any flavour.

            After a few more mouthfuls, Kendra took a sip from her drink. This was a total concentration breaker, as her throat passed perhaps a hundred gallons of liquid past David at a high velocity. It made one heck of a fleshy noise. She looked down and offered some to David. He was very salty, so drank as much as he could; since he could only get some when she drank. She took another gulp of it, and it echoed in David’s ears long after she put it down.

            Little time past as she devoured her peanuts in large mouthfuls of crunchy noise. Until the army had besieged the fortress of Jerusalem, they were left undisturbed. However once the siege begun, they served lunch. Kendra purchased a sandwich from the lady, and, when she had gone, gave David an ample amount of food to sustain him. She began to eat her food, and if her eating her peanuts was any precursor to how she’d sound now, it would have been false.

            When her teeth went through the bread and contents, it was all encompassing. It was toasted bread with lettuce, and probably something else, David wasn’t sure. But when she started to chew it, it drowned out the movie even more so, to where he couldn’t even hear himself think. But it was all gravy, he enjoyed every moment of it. She was completely oblivious to it, and ate as though she had no passenger, or care in the world.

            When she swallowed this, it was like a wet torrent of material… Which in essence it was. The best way David could describe it was to use a line from another story he’s read in his history, ‘a wet avalanche.’ And it was true, the undulation of her neck, and the protrusion of her throat as she swallowed her mouthful of masticated food. Glorious, and scary all at once.

            This was repeated several times to the effect of David not hearing a good portion of the movie. However she only ate half her sandwich, and left the other wrapped up. She sat back and drained her cup in four gulps, after giving a little to David of course.

            The movie ended without anything different really happening. And shortly afterwards the plane touched down in Maine. It was a very rough landing, compared to her first landing of the day. But it was a huge plane, so she could understand. They disembarked and collected their gear. All the while she had David stowed in her pocket, and her purse shut tight.

            On their way out Kendra masterfully was able to pick up a drink of water in a large cup from a store, and work her way to the bathroom. Her father was waiting for her outside, so she didn’t have too long, and it was a public bathroom, so she had to make sure she had some privacy. She went into one of the larger stalls and put David on the paper dispenser. He was a little confused at first, but when she placed the glass next to him, he thought he understood.

            Kendra picked up her bag and opened it. She rooted around for a few seconds and produced a screaming and kicking person, she dropped him into her drinking glass. She then repeated this three more times and deposited three more little guys. They all treaded water, and weren’t very big, but were easily noticeable.

            “So guys, like your makeshift pool?”

            There was no general response, as everyone was trying to stay afloat in the frigid waters.

            “Aww, are you guys cold? Well I can assure you, I know just the thing to warm you fellas up.”

            She picked up the glass, and brought it to her lips, and begin to tilt it towards them. The four boys knew instantly what was up, and began crying for help. Their screams were in tandem however, for once the water began flowing into her mouth, it was unstoppable. It seemed as though it were an endless void that could devour everything. And with each gulp of her throat, the boys witnessed a sizeable bulge.

            The current became too hard for two of the boys, each struggling very hard. They were pulled into her mouth one right after the other, the first one was gulped down without a problem, and the second just as easy a second later. Along with a torrent of water, the boys flowed into her dark carnivorous mouth, and were swept along into a warm cavern. After a brief stop, the floor dropped down and everything began to flow downwards. They knew it, they were through.

            The third boy to get pulled into her mouth was able to stay away for quite some time, by grabbing onto her bottom teeth he was able to stay in her mouth for over three gulps. But his lungs burned, and he let go, and was swallowed like his fellows before him. That left only one.

            This boy was the clever one, when he noticed his friend go under, and the water begin to dry up, he swam towards Kendra’s mouth. And upon reaching it he grabbed onto her top braces and held on for dear life. Kendra took a few more swallows and kept her mouth open, letting the boy dangle in her mouth. She swallowed once more, enticing him downward, but it didn’t work.

            She could of used her tongue, but she decided to use her teeth, to accomplish the job. She bit together, and bit his arms. Not very hard, but enough to cause enough pressure and pain to make him wish he’d chosen a different hand hold. After increasing the pressure just a little more, and licking at his feet, he let go, and she swallowed him as he hit the back of her throat.

            This whole event took less than a minute or two, but it seemed like forever. For the boys it was a life ending event. For David it was prime time entertainment that he didn’t want to end. Kendra, was just really thirsty.

            “That was fun, wasn’t it?”

            “Yes. So where are we going now?” David asked her.

            “We’re going to go over to a friend’s house. Dad’s going to drop me off at my friend Macy’s house, and he’s going to go to work.”

            “Is that why we all came this way?”

            “So he could go to work?” David nodded, “Well, yes. He needed to come back and do something he could not do from our new home. So he decided to take me too so I could visit all of my old friends again.”

            “Well that’s cool.”

            “Yea, and you will love my friends. And I am sure they will love you.”

            “Wait, what?”

            “I was thinking for a while, maybe I should show you to a couple of them. You know, so I don’t have to hide you all the time, you don’t feel out of place or left out, and you get to meet them. Wouldn’t it be fun?”

            “I don’t know.”

            “Don’t worry, I won’t let anything happen to you David. You can count on your girly to protect you.” She grinned stupidly at him, and David felt warmed by her smile.

            He gathered himself up as best he could, stood straight, and bowed. “It’d be my pleasure milady.”

            She giggled, and returned the bow, and said in response “Shall we be off my liege?”

            “Lead the way.” He stepped into her open palm, and they went to meet her father. She dropped her glass into the trash receptacle, and it made a hollow clunk upon landing.

*  *  *

            A friend of Kendra’s dad meet them there with a car. For the time being, they had no vehicle, and were forced to carpool with friends. But that was no matter, it was all possible. When they exited the security controlled area a man was waiting for them. Kendra recognized him as Macy’s dad, and a co-worker of her father’s. Kendra carried all of her luggage on wheels, so when her dad picked up his main suitcase they were off.

            It was the middle of summer so it wasn’t all too cold up there, but Kendra liked it better in the west, the weather was much nicer. It was sunny outside, and not all that windy.

            When they got into their car, they spent about a half hour in it. Kendra was in the back crammed with all the other luggage the small car couldn’t fit in the trunk. The two father’s were in the front talking about business. How it was going in all since he had left, Kendra’s dad.

            She pulled David out and kept herself entertained, and kept David entertained, without alerting the adults to their antics, or his presence.

            “Macy wanted to come and give you a warm welcome of her own Kendra, but given your current space crisis, I think you’d understand.”

            Kendra jumped at the sudden comment, “Yea, it’s okay.”

            “She’s waiting for you at home though. We figure you two can share a room while you stay with us. Is that alright? We’ve set you up a bed and all.”

            “Sure, thanks. I’d like that very much.”

            Without much else, the conversation turned away from Kendra again and went back to business.

            “I think you might like Macy, David. I won’t show you to her unless you want me to, I’d like to show you to her.” She whispered to David, holding him up against her mouth so he could hear her.

            “Thank you Kendra.” He gave her lips a hug, and she returned the favour.

            The rest of the trip was rather uneventful. Kendra saw some things and sights she remembered. And as they grew closer to their destination the area became more familiar. She used to live two or three miles up that way… But that was a while ago now.

            When Kendra noticed they were nearing their destination, she stretched herself out as best she could, and attempted to relocate David back into her pocket. After of course she failed, she let David do it himself, and it worked much better. However like always when she sat back down he was crushed by her unyielding denim jeans. She patted her pocket in an attempt to sooth him, for she knew it must not be all too comfortable there.

            But David never did mind. It was comfortable, in its own uncomfortable way that you’d only understand after actually being put in such a situation.