- Text Size +
           David hid underneath her pillow, and Kendra left the room. After a few minutes she came back, her dad was obviously accompanying her, and light flooded the room after a few minutes of idle chat. Basically the same old boring, ‘How was your day?’ Kind of chit chat. Kendra left the room again, probably to be with her father for a few minutes, as she hadn’t seen him in the last few days.

            While she was gone, David decided to lie down and shut his eyes for a minute. He couldn’t of closed his eyes for more than a second when he felt something change. The air had grown incredibly silent, and there seemed to be no more air current at all. He popped open his eyes, and was shocked to see what he saw.

            It was as though he had gone colour blind, everything was grey. He was standing in a house that looked overly utopian. Everything in it was perfect, almost too perfect. He walked around and examined several pictures, all were blank. He looked at the magazine on the table, it didn’t have any writing on it. He went to go pick it up, but his hand passed right through the table.

            “What the hell?”

            He tried a few more times in different ways to pick up the magazine, but all attempts failed. He must be a ghost. What was going on? He heard a distant scream. He turned his head to the staircase that lead to the floor above him and to the origin of the scream, then there was a crash and another scream.

            This time the scream was accompanied by a few more, David decided to investigate. He went to the staircase as he heard more thudding and bangs from upstairs… Whatever was going on it didn’t sound normal, and he climbed the stairs. When he rounded the corner he didn’t see anything out of place, but the window at the end of the hall was blocked so he couldn’t see through it.

            He heard another bang as he walked into the hall, and one of the doors flew open. Someone fell out and ran towards David.

            “Hey, what’s going on?”

            David tried to stop her, but she ran right into him, and passed right through him as though he didn’t even exist. He then saw a lamp fall out of the room. Ignoring the girl who went screaming past him he went to the door and looked into the room, it was a wreck, as though a tornado had gone through and destroyed everything. Then he heard a yelp of pain come from his far left, he looked and what he saw blew his mind.

            There, pinned up against the wall was a boy about his age, but that wasn’t the thing that shocked him; it was the nature of what was pinning him. It was a giant hand, and it certainly looked feminine. Its long slender fingers curled around him and took him screaming out the window, and disappeared upwards. David walked into the room, scared at what he might find, and he went to the window. As he approached the scene of the outside world came into view, he could see a leg wrapped in tight denim fabric, then a bare toned stomach.

            He looked out the window and saw a sight that nearly made him faint. It was a humongous girl, and she was sitting right outside the house. She looked absolutely incredible, her great breasts were almost level with the window, and they looked so massive. Looking up he saw her throat move as she opened her mouth, he looked up a little further and saw the boy plummet into her open mouth. The girl swallowed, and the resulting explosion of force nearly knocked David over. What was going on?

            The girl brought her head back down and looked back at the window. He looked up into her eyes, and the instant their gaze ‘met’ her eyes flashed green, he could swear she was looking at him. Instantly the world swirled into blurriness and he couldn’t tell which way was up and down anymore, he tumbled head over heels.

            David could feel himself moving on a soft platform. He felt really tired, his eyes heavy, he didn’t want to open them. Then he felt a very warm window on his tiny body, and it smelled of mint. He snapped his eyes open, and was looking right into Kendra’s wide open mouth as she blew on him.

            When she saw he was awake, she closed her mouth and smiled at him. “Hey David, are you alright?”

            “Yea, I was just asleep I think.”

            “Yes I’m sorry about that. Dad came home early and called me away to talk to him.”

            “So, anything new?”

            “Yea, a lot. Dad came home early so he could tell me to get packed.”

            “Packed?” David said with mild alarm, “What for?”

            “I am apparently going back up north for a short vacation.”

            “Any particular reason?”

            “I dunno. But at least I’ll get to go see all my old friends for a while.”

            “How long will you be gone?”

            “How long will I be gone?”

            “Yea, how long?”

            “What, you think I wouldn’t take you? You don’t want to come with me?” Kendra asked with a tiny hint of sadness in her voice,

            “Oh no, not that. I was just wondering…”

            “It’s okay. It’s just for the weekend.”

            “Are your parents going to?”

            “Nah, they are too busy.”

            “Then who are you going to stay with while there?”

            “Again with the ‘you’ business. You’re coming too!”

            “Okay, well I know who I’m staying with. But what about you?”

            “Good cover. Well, I was gonna stay with my friend. And we’re gonna visit all my other friends while there. Hey, you might get to meet someone new!”

            “I dunno Kendra, I’d be a little scared.”

            “Oh come on it’ll be fun David.”

            “Alright, but just keep me safe alright?”

            “No problem.”

            David didn’t press the issue of why she was going to her friend’s, or even going back up northeast at all. But he knew there must have been some other reason. One doesn’t just spend a few hundred dollars randomly to go see a few friends, but he didn’t ask her again.

            Kendra spent the rest of that night packing her bags and asking David what all she should bring. David of course led her through a short wardrobe that was obviously not meant for a Northern state, but she didn’t mind, she rather liked wearing more revealing clothes. It made her feel more freedom.

            Later that night Kendra was called out to dinner, and had to leave David behind. He waited in near darkness for about an hour when she returned with a small plate of food. “I’ve already eaten some, but I tried to get back as soon as possible David. I’m sorry.”

            “Oh don’t worry your pretty little head, I am alright now that you’re here.” David said with a shrewd smile.

            “You’re too cute.” Kendra picked him up and put him onto her plate, which consisted of a few carrots and a piece of broccoli, and a small pile of dressing. She laid down onto the bed and put the plate on her stomach, which was bare. Kendra was lying there for a minute when she realized she needed music, and that she left her door open. She sighed and went to pick up her plate, and her door slowly swung shut. “Woah, did you see that David?”

            David wasn’t paying attention, “See what?”

            “My door just swung shut…”

            “Does it do that?”

            “No, it shouldn’t.”

            “Did you do it?”

            “I think so…”

            “I guess that means you’re still learning new powers.”

            “Does that mean I can control objects?”

            “Maybe… I don’t know.”

            “Hmmm…” Kendra thought for a few seconds. “Let’s see…” She concentrated on a carrot, and nothing happened. She then moved her hand in front of it and moved it up, trying to lift the carrot without touching it. But nothing happened. “I guess not.”

            “Maybe you can’t really control it.”

            “Maybe so… Anyway, we need music.” And before she could finish the last syllable, the stereo came on and started playing music softly in the background.

            “Creepy.” David replied.

            “I know, right? Well… Have your fill and let me know so I can finish up the plate.”

            “Wait, I’m on the plate.”

            “Who said you’re not on the menu?”

            “Ah, good point.” David looked up at Kendra and she had a devious grin on her lips.

            David busied himself with the food on the plate, taking what he could; while Kendra listened to music. She would absent mindedly strum her fingers on her stomach or on her plate as she watched David without thinking. Every now and then the song would randomly change, sometimes even in the middle of the song. David however, wasn’t paying attention to the music.

            Eventually he hit the ground and said he was done. Kendra giggled and made the plate rumble. Her stomach bubbled loudly beneath it all. “Well, I’m still a little hungry. Want to help me fix that little guy?”

            David looked at Kendra with a sideways glance, “Umm… How?”

            “Well, you can help feed me for starters.”

            “For starters? Isn’t that the last thing I do?”

            “Only if you throw yourself down my throat, but you know, you can throw other things too smart one.”

            “Ah, good point.”

            “Try that carrot.” Kendra said pointing to a smallish carrot in front of David. He went to pick it up and it was like a massive log, it was very, very heavy. “Alright, I’ll wait for you.”

            David lugged the carrot off the plate and fell to her belly, smacking it quite hard, the carrot rolled a ways. David ran to catch it before it rolled off her belly, and she couldn’t help but laugh at his antics, which made it even more difficult to keep his footing.

            As David trudged up her body her belly beneath him bubbled and gurgled loudly… Until he came to her breasts, those posed a threat. True, they weren’t the largest breasts in the world, but when you haven’t got any arms and you’re faced with a small wall a little taller than yourself, it can be daunting.

            David decided to be genius, and stepped back, and spun himself a few times. Thus creating momentum, he released the carrot and it soared for what seemed at least two or three yards… To Kendra this was a pathetic but absolutely hysterical achievement. She laughed and it knocked David over, and almost made the carrot roll off her breasts. Instead of be mean and let all his effort go to waste, she used her finger to keep it here, and provided David with a leg up when he got back up.

            He stood back up, got his bearing, and walked up to her thumb. He used it to gain leverage enough to clamber his way up onto her breast. This was a very sensitive region, he could tell nearly instantly. It was also incredibly soft, and it felt all too amazing. He however decided not to dawdle, and retrieved his quarry and proceeded to leap off her breast and onto her chest. The rest of the journey didn’t prove too much easier.

            Her throat was a tough ground to conquer as she kept swallowing and bobbing her throat on purpose, and sometimes on accident, but either way it didn’t make things easier on David. Eventually however he made it to her chin, and she was perfectly still for him. He lifted his carrot up to her chin and set it on the ledge, and attempted to pull himself up. This proved to be very difficult, as his arms were very tired from the journey, and Kendra, seeing his plight, helped him achieve this new goal.

            Retrieving his carrot again, he stepped up onto her lower lip, and at that moment her mouth opened and it looked beautiful. Her pretty red lips surrounding metal lined teeth which guarded the rest of her mouth which led to her powerful throat. David, who didn’t want to make her choke by just dropping it in, decided to lower it in, and Kendra was grateful.

            Her teeth came together when it was half way in, and she drew the rest of the carrot in herself; David let go and let it be taken in. David was just amazed at the coordination he witnessed when he let go. Her lips moved together and her jaw moved around as she brought the carrot in and repositioned it. When she began to chew it, it was pretty awesome. The sound of her teeth cracking the carrot and crushing it into paste was just incredible to say the least. It was nearly deafening, and David had to work hard to maintain his balance as her chin moved about as she chewed. She of course kept her mouth open for David’s enjoyment, until she swallowed. When she did she parted her lips again, and there was nothing left…

            “Well that was great David,” she spoke softly, “but I am still a little hungry and there’s quite a ways to go, so ill finish up for you. Okay?”

            David nodded, and she smiled. She quickly brought another carrot to her mouth and repeated the spectacle again. She did this a few more times, soaking up most of the dressing and devouring the broccoli as well. When she swallowed the last time David knew she had finished, but didn’t know what she was doing.

            Kendra smiled and stuck her tongue out and touched David with it, and knocked him off her chin; he fell into the palm of her hand. David wasn’t expecting this, so fell with perfect ragdoll physics, and went limp in her palm.

            She moved him to her plate and used him to wipe up the rest of the plate. David, now cold and covered in Dressing was carried to her mouth, which he watched open from afar. He’d been in it before, but every time was still exhilarating. Her mouth engulfed him, her lips surrounded him, and her tongue greeted him in its usual soaking manner. Within seconds David was clean of the dressing, but was now coated in a very thick layer of saliva, produced by none other than Kendra herself. This of course was one hell of an idea to David, he enjoyed it very thoroughly. Although it was over all too soon.

            She sucked on him so hard his ears popped and rang, as she extracted him from her lips, which she puckered and kissed him with. David couldn’t do anything back to her other than hug them, as he was still disoriented from her sucking on him so hard. But still, he did not complain.

            “Enjoy yourself David?”

            “With you Kendra, always.”

            “Aww, well… It’s time for bed, if you’ll be so kind as to let me clean up and get changed I’ll get right back to bed with you, okay?”

            “Sure, of course.”

            Kendra smiled and put him on her bed just below her pillow next to her torso, as she stood up and left the room. David took this time to sit down and rest his legs, arms, and rub his ears, which were still ringing slightly. “Jesus, that was so powerful.” He said to himself.

            Kendra soon returned and looked at David, she went to take off her shirt, and David turned his head. He heard a zip, a drawer, and some falling fabric. When he looked again she was coming at him in her new night outfit, a yellow pair of shorts and a very lose yellow top that left her belly uncovered.

            “It’s supposed to get hot tonight.” She said smiling, she positioned David as she laid down so he’d end up on her belly.

            David was looking up at Kendra when he noticed her light was still on, “Wait, aren’t you going to turn your light off?”

            “Oh yea,” Kendra replied, and her light went out. “No, I’ll let it go out by itself.”

            “Heh, funny. So what’s happening tomorrow Kendra?”

            “Well, I am supposed to board a plane early tomorrow morning, like, really early… Fly for a few hours, arrive at Midcontinent Airport, KS for a short 30 minute layover, before taking off again for Bangor Maine. Should be there by the end of the day.”

            “So, a long day then?”
            “Yea… I am going to really need the company.”

            “No problem, I’d be happy to oblige. In any way I can.”

            “Alright… I will probably fall asleep, or be incredibly bored… So you’ll have to stay safe if I fall asleep, or keep me entertained if I am bored. Alright?”

            “Sure, no problem. I love a sleeping girl.”

            “Well, maybe I should just sleep a little while on the plane then eh?”

            “Totally, but I wouldn’t do anything you wouldn’t let me of course.”

            “Oh don’t worry, I’ll let you know when you do something I don’t approve of David, and I don’t think that’ll happen. If it does, I’ll be sure to punish you harshly and unjustly by sending you to prison for a few hours.”

            “What?! Prison?! No!”

            “I am the judge, jury, jail, and executioner if need be… So don’t cross me!”

            “Yes ma’am, never will I try to cross you.”

            “Hehe,” Kendra subsided into a fit of giggles, “You’re so much fun David.”

            “Well as opposed to being boring… I think you’d of eaten me by now if I were boring.”

            “I have already eaten you silly!”

            “Oh yea… Good point… Well you know what I mean!” David pounded his fist on her stomach, which, at that exact instant, almost as if in reaction, grumbled so violently David’s entire world rocked.

            “Hehe, don’t abuse me! My stomach doesn’t like that.”

            David and Kendra talked for almost an hour into the night, and they ended off on a happy note of Kendra caressing David with her index finger and him lying on her thumb and forefinger as the rest of her other hand remained as a blanket around him.

            Tomorrow was going to be chaotic.