- Text Size +
1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Basically, it’s my story, don’t steal it, gimme credit for it, and any names / events that coincide with real life are simply that, coincidences.


Lana slid her bare feet out of her pink flip-flops. The linoleum tile of the shoe store felt incredibly dirty and dingy. She knew that countless stinky feet had stood in the same spot over countless years. She felt the dirt crunch on her bare feet and squirm up between her toes. The sensation was utterly sickening and she stomped her feet to try to rid herself of the feeling. Lana pulled the box off the shelf and examined the black sandals inside. Before she could slip them on, however, her phone rang and she stepped away from the metal shelves in a desperate move to get better signal.
Earthquakes of ungodly proportions shook the city. The sky changed from a pleasant blue to tan. An immeasurable mountain similar in color to the sky appeared to the north. Then another earthquake hit. Millions faced skyward to see the sky turn pink. The bottom of the flip-flop was dozens of square miles in area, and the gust of wind prior to the last step was hurricane force. The impact brought several weaker buildings to the ground. Panic and fear consumed all. Screams, sirens, and sheer disbelief echoed like a cannon in the dark. Massive toes as tall as skyscrapers hung over the front foam of the flip-flops. Pink polish could easily be seen by all. She wiggled her toes, which sent minor whirlwinds about the metropolis. Then in an instant, the ground shook again and a terrible grinding noise rang out as the foot slid backwards out of the beachwear, dragging the foam backwards a ways. Then the city descended into shadow as the first foot began its descent. With contact, all structures within twenty miles collapsed. Nothing beneath her bare sole remained. Her toes landed among the tallest skyscrapers, which twisted, crumbled, and fell into her soft skin. With a sickening crunch, she wiggled her toes and set the other foot down outside of town. Luckily, a large rumble of thunder sent the mega giantess off into the distance, while the military came to life.
Lana hated talking on the phone, but her best friend was in full panic over something meaningless. Giving up on trying to have signal, she walked back to the shoe rack. Staring at nothing, she stood impatiently. Her arm began to hurt from holding the phone. Her ear was hot. A tickling sensation began in her left foot. Lana drug it towards her other foot and across the floor to try to keep the circulation flowing. It obviously worked as the tingle immediately went away. She noticed how lovely the pink of her toenails looked.
The army base stood far outside of town and little damage was incurred. Within half an hour, several brigades of hundreds of thousands had marched onward to where the lady had returned to stand. With a brute force that would have been unstoppable in normal situations, the military struck. Mortars, tanks, airplanes, and infantry opened fire on the bare foot of the goddess that sat impatiently as the lady still chatted on the phone. The infantry had just reached the inside of her foot when she twitched and scooted her foot two inches inward. With this movement, she single-handedly ended all resistance. Her arch collected the thousands on the ground, and the side of her foot and ankle caught the fighter planes just circling back around for another run. The few survivors in the city sighed at this. Most did not even bother to look up as the humongous toes descended to go scooting across the shattered remains of the city.