- Text Size +

^^ =Lizzie's point of view

** =Spencer's point of view

 

^^I just got done eating my birthday cake.  It was so good!  The second piece tasted kind of wierd though.  Just then my stomach started rumbling. 

"Must not be settleing," said my mom.  I looked down and lifted my shirt up.  I rubbed my stomach.  It was good but I couldn't get over the second bite.  Mabey it was because I dropped it on my shirt then my pants.  Who knows?

"I have bad news," said my mom.  All my friends looked kind of nervous.  "We are not going to Disney World because it is supposed to rain for the next the 5 days."  Everyone looked dissapointed.  "We are going to go next week!"  Suddenly everyone cheered again.

2 days later...

I had to go to the bathroom but I would have to wait until later because we were going on a late night walk.  Me and all my friends.  After opening my gifts, and eating my cake, I had a great day!  That is when I saw a shooting star. 

"I wish," I said out loud but quietly enough so no one else heard me. "That Spencer was here."  Spencer was a 14 year old boy that was my friend back in my hometown.  I knew he used to have a crush on me but we became friends and the special connection between us was lost.  I wonder were he was at now?  Just then my stomach started to rumble.^^

**I looked around to see that I was inside a darkened area.  It all came back to me.  Lizzie had eaten me.  But hadn't I been digested?  Just then a giant hole opened up next to me and I knew, because I can't swim, my time was over.  I flew into the hole.  Everything went dark.

I awoke infront of Lizzie's foot.  I looked up, to see her standing still.  She was huge compared to me!  I was about 1/8 of an inch tall.  She was 5 foot 5 or 6!  Her foot was about 9 times bigger than me.  I couldn't see her beautiful face because her breasts were in the way.  Her breasts made her shirt look way to tight.  She took one step foward.  Now I was between her huge feet.  I looked up to see the area between her vagina and her ass.  She took another step foward and now I was directly under her ass.  Then I started to grow.  Soon, I was her size.  She turned around. 

"My wish came true!" she said.

"Happy Birthday," I answered.  We leaned in, and kissed.**

THE END...