- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is in Lizzie's point of view

All my friends were gathered around the table.  It was 8:30.  Right now I was opening gifts and then I would get the honors of cutting the cake.

"Okay everyone, I have and announcement," said my mom.  Oh no.  "I know this is the first time we've ever cut the cake before noon and I want to explain why.  This is the first birthday Lizzie's had in Florida and I'm glad I was able to bring 5 of her closet friends.  But we want to get done early, so we can  go to Disney World!"  Everyone around the table cheered, including me.  "We are going to stay in a hotel for about 5 days in Orlando and everyday for those five days we are going to drive to Disney World!"  Everyone cheered again.  "So let's get started!"


"I wonder what this is?" I asked to my friends as I picked up the last gift.  I opened it and realized it was a hair straightner.  "Oh thank you," I said in a sweet voice as I hugged the person he had given it to me.  I always liked to keep my shoulder length brown hair straightened.  I looked down at the small cake.  It said happy birthday Lizzie on it and had 14 candles.  I blew out the candles and pulled them out. 

"Ready to cut," mom asked.  I nodded.  I took a knife and cut the entire cake.  I stuck the first piece on a plate.  After that everyone sung happy birthday.  I took the first bite.  8:59.  When I picked up the second bite I dropped it onto my shirt. right as the clock turned to 9:00.  From there, it slid slowly onto my pants, landing right on the crotch.  Everyone giggled.  I couldn't help but giggeling to.  I picked it up and stuck it in my mouth.  This one had a bit of a kick to it.  I swallowed the piece with caution.  Then I continued to eat my cake with everyone else.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will be in Spencer's point of view again