- Text Size +

                The woman lay on her back with a smug smile as the tiny man on all fours gasped for breath on her chest. He was about an inch tall and was covered in her musky feminine fluids.

                -“You look exhausted Dave!” she said in a sweet homey voice.

                The man just looked up at her with a bitter expression on his face.

                -“Aw what happened the cat cut your little bitsy witsy tongue?”  she moved her long red fingernail  under his chin and lifted it forcing him to look at her “Answer when I speak to you little man or I will pinch off your little pecker with my fingernails!”

                Dave looked up in fear, He could not believe he had survived his ordeal, and actually felt somewhat grateful to be now there, crawling on her chest than inside her voracious body.  “Yes…Yes Angela I am exhausted, please let me rest”

                “Well this is what you wanted all along isn’t it, ever since you hired me you thought of me as nothing much than a piece of ass for your corporate pleasure” she sneered in a lazy, post orgasmic voice.

                “No.. Angela it was not like that..I..” stammered Dave as he was cut off by the vertigo of being lifted up above her face.

                -Damn she is gorgeous-  he thought as he beheld her beautiful fair-skinned face crowned in silky locks of dark hair from what seemed to him a hight of about seven stories.

                Angela dangled his naked, sticky body above her face thinking about what he had put her through in the past weeks.

                “How does it feel to be completely helpless Dave? Do you like it?” She said

                “No Angela, please let me go..” Sobbed Dave, afraid of what other predicament she had in mind for him “ I have learned my lesson!”

                “You should have thought about that when you and your friends took advantage of me, knowing how much I needed that job… the things you made me do!” she sneered

                Dave shook violently, the tone in her voice and the memory of what they had done to this beautiful woman striking fear and guilt into his mind.

                “Tell me, how do you like being covered in my juices? Would you like to go back inside me again?” she taunted

                Dave sobbed and shook his head as she slowly lowered him down to her face. She held him close to her nose sniffing him, enjoying the smell of her own pussy all over his pathetic little body.

                “Please Angela, please don’t put me inside you again!” he groveled “I am not sure I would survive, I almost suffocated… I know you don’t want to kill me!”

                Angela laughed at his whimpering broken pride and laid him on her chest again

“Very well then, remember how you and your friends made me kneel down so you could all come over my body? You really enjoyed that didn’t you? Yes you came over my tits, my face my hair, you looked really happy then didn’t you?”

The little man sobbed harder as he fell to his knees  “Forgive me! Angela you are an intelligent, beautiful woman and I am just a sick prick! I should have never done that to you, I was just an idiot drunk on power!”

Angela’s eyes penetrated through his soul “Well I will forgive you Dave. Hell I will even let you do it again!”

Dave looked up questioningly at her deep, dark eyes shaking his head.

“I will not put you inside me again, but you will take that little pathetic pecker of yours and yank it till you come again on my breast, you know make you feel powerful again!”

Dave looked around him, to his sides rose the white mounds of her breasts, each one of them could easily crush him, he was covered in her vaginal fluids after being shoved into her body and used as a tiny, unwilling dildo for her pleasure. As a man who got off on power he just couldn’t imaging getting a hard on in this situation.

“I can’t Angela, I really can’t…” he said.

“Oh but you will… or else I will put you inside my pussy again and hold my lips shut until you drown in my juices!” the cruelty in her voice told him she really meant what she said.

Tears coming flowing from his eyes he took hold of his flaccid penis and began massaging it in hopes of an erection as he knelt before her.

“Aw! Your tiny little prick isn’t happy is it? Why don’t you think about me on my knees as you did the same thing to me? Or better yet, think of yourself clawing and kicking like a little doll inside my wet pussy as I come with your dying struggles!” said Angela as she caressed his back gently with her finger.

Dave masturbated vigorously to no avail, he sobbed for fear of not being able to do what this gorgeous giant woman wanted him to, he sobbed in fear of dying like she said, kicking and screaming inside her as he drowned in her musky juices.

“Maybe you need some help..” Angela picked him up and took him to her lips “remember these lips? You made me suck on your cock and your friends cocks all night, you should remember them well!”

Dave pushed against the red flesh ash she pressed him into them. Then her tongue came out and began licking his flaccid member with surprising gentleness. Dave found himself surprised his member started hardening even if he was still feeling helplessly inferior. Angela could taste the saltiness of her own juices on his body as her tongue pried open his legs and massaged him with a smile.

“Ahhh! Much better, I see you still like me!” she teased as she removed him from her mouth, a strand of saliva still connecting his genitals to her tongue, and placed him back on her chest “now kneel there and come on me again little man! Do it!”

Dave hated her, he hated her for humiliating him like no one had ever done before, yet his cock loved her.  Her smug smile, her sticky saliva covering his genitals as he used it for lubrication.

Dave cried as he masturbated for her on her heaving chest. Angela smiled all the time and encouraged him with condescending words.

                He came hard, like he had never come before , his puny drops of cum falling on her chest as she laughed at him “Very good! I am glad you still like me as much as you did that night! Now take your grubby little hands and spread your cum over me,  I want to see you worship my body with it”

                Dave looked up at her but knew better than pretend he had not understood. Still sobbing quietly he began to smear his cum over a tiny area of her chest as she watched. To his surprise, as he knelt on all fours doing this his cock began to become hard again. To his utter dislike Angela noticed imideatly.

                “Oh somebody likes being my little bitch!” she said as her finger reached under him and prodded his member “Well maybe I will have you please me once more later on…when you are done licking me clean of all that cum you just smeared on me!”

                Angela smiled into his eyes. He knew she had utter control over him, he could do nothing against her will, he was her’s. Submissively he lowered his head and began to lick as her chest below him rumbled with feminine laughter.