- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first contribution to this site hope you like it. Its inspired on my adventures in the second life virtual world as a giantess/goddess (you can find me there sometimes!)

The piquant morning sun beat down on Tori’s fair skin as she treaded lightly through the whitish sand towards the beach. Behind her, arms overflowing with umbrellas, handbags, towels, a wine-cooler-filled-icebox and everything else a woman needs to be comfortable at the beach, came her slave.

                “Nothing like a day alone at the beach with a good book to read!” thought Tori to herself as she stretched her arms under the blue sky as she found a nice spot close to the turquoise waters. There were few people at the beach, a group of girls sunning themselves over to the right and a good-looking couple to the far left removing their bikinis for a nice skinny dip in the cool waters.

                “Place the stuff here, and then arrange my towel slave”, ordered Tori casually as she removed her tanktop and collected her wavy black mane into a ponytail. The slave, Pete was his name, although it was seldom used, carefully extended her towel on the sand and arranged the cooler and her bags with extreme care to put them in an orderly fashion that would not displease his lovely mistress.

                Donning her dark glasses, Tori lay face down on her towel and produced her book from one of the bags. Cozily she settled into her towel over the still -cool sand and proceeded to open up to the page her marker was indicated.

                “Slave, suntan lotion”, she ordered.

                “Yes my goddess” answered the slave somewhat nervously. It was his first time alone with a goddess. Having completed his full grade-A slave training he was officially qualified to serve and please any goddess in a satisfactory manner, at least so said his guarantee. This however didn’t make it easier for him to be one on one with a goddess, particularly one so new to him and so… so beautiful.

                Pete could not guess her age very well, it was hard with estimate goddess’ ages since slaves could just not go about asking for that information, or anything else not related to pleasing them for that matter. The only time a slave could gouge the age of a goddess was during their fifteenth birthdays. That was when they came of age and were given their first slaves to handle. Pete himself had been given as one of those coming of age gifts once.

He had, of course been shrunken at the moment, but he had been very well aware of the situation and the danger he was in. Young goddesses can be volatile and careless, and it was this common sense what had kept him from being stomped, crushed, sat on or eaten during his early years before his training.  

He had himself been fifteen at the moment, and in just plain awe that a goddess his own age could be so awesomely powerful. Claudia had been his secret platonic love since he first laid eyes on her and would be for years until she had casually sold him to a grade-A slave trainer. It had hurt him so much to see her part with him with nothing more than a casual pat on the head. He had not really meant more to her than any of the other slaves she kept but she had been all he had ever known until then.

It was by comparing Tori to his former owner at her coming of age that he could guess she must be around 28 years old while he was only 21. She was different than Claudia, she had been playful and somewhat careless with her slaves. Whith Tori he felt constantly under scrutiny, and there was a severity to her cold sensual features that sent chills down his back.

                Lost in his own uneasiness he fumbled in the goddesses bag for the lotion, momentarily forgetting where he had packed it.  His delay caused Tori to lower her glasses and glance his way in a subtle, but impatient gesture. Pete felt her penetrating gaze on him for a split second, almost like the swift smak of a whip. He produced the lotion with a sigh of relief and walked over to where she was.

                Tori had her eye out for this slave, he was supposed to have been broken by the best, but he looked somewhat jumpy to her. She liked that though, she didn’t like slaves who felt at ease with her, she liked to keep them on their toes, knowing at all times who was the superior being, who was in charge of their very existance.

                Pete smiled nervously as he knelt by her. Tori noticed the smile.

                “What are you grinning at slave?” she asked calmly in her beautiful icy tone.

                “Oh…nothing goddess”, Pete stammered “I… I am just pleased to be serving such a beautiful goddess on my own for the first time”

                Tori seemed unmoved by his easygoing yet apologetic voice “Have you served many goddesses before then…Pete is it?”

                Pete was somewhat overwhelmed by the direct contact, he was used to be part of a group of slaves serving a one or many goddesses; he had only heard his name pronounced by a goddess a handful of times. Alone with such a beautiful yet powerful being, being addressed by name made him feel completely naked “Y…yes I have goddess, but none as beautiful as yourself, and never on my own. I only hope I will be enough to satisfy your needs”

                Tori looked at him, a crooked smile offered no comfort to him as it played on her lips. As if reading his mind she nodded at his shorts and t-shirt “remove your clothes slave, I like my slaves naked while they serve me”

                Pete nodded and obeyed standing up and removing his clothes in a swift motion. Tori’s eyes fell on him as he did so. He was indeed a fine specimen, tanned skin, well toned muscles from the hard physical workouts all slaves of his kind were given (they needed to be in excellent condition to survive after all). At full size he was almost a head taller than she was. Many goddesses liked to keep their slaves at half their normal size, like little children, it was simply more comfortable to look down at them and manage them physically at that size. Tori, on the other hand, liked her slaves tall, she loved the fact that they could physically overpower her at that size, and loved knowing they knew this yet still feared her as all slaves should fear their goddesses.

                She glanced down his flat, muscular belly do his flaccid, yet pleasantly sized member. She was pleased, and though she said nothing, the subtle body language told Pete he could relax his guard a little.

                Tori turned back to her book and gestured him to continue with his labor. The naked man kneeled besides her as she lay before him and lathered his hands in the oil, making sure it was warm before it touched her lovely skin.

                Pete felt his body tremble as his fingers touched her smooth of her calf. He kneaded her delicate, slender muscles between his strong fingers, trying to keep up just enough pressure to make it pleasant for her but careful not to make the goddess uncomfortable.

                The goddess looked into her book as she felt her slave’s hands move up her leg behind her knee. There, to his misfortune he felt her leg wince away from his fingers. Fear crept into his mind as he realized he must have put too much pressure on one of the tendons behind her knee. He found himself staring fearfully into the goddesses dark glasses.

                “Please forgive this clumsy slave goddess!” he took his hands off her leg and knelt silently looking at the floor and awaiting for the worst. No one can tell how a goddess will react, some are kind and generous, some will stomp down on their slaves with the slightest provocation.

                In spite of the slight discomfort his fingers had caused her, Tori was pleased with the fear she say in his eyes. She tried to look severe however, not wanting him to lose that delightful quality.

“I see your training has not been enough to handle yourself correctly when touching a goddess’s skin slave” she said coldly. Naked Pete trembled unconsciously and looked down at the sand before him.

                “Forgive me goddess Tori, I… I am nervous to be around such beauty. I apologize and ask for your forgiveness.” Pete knew how to beg all to well, few slaves would make it to where he was if they couldn’t.

                “I shall not punish you this time slave, but never will you touch me like you just did, understand?” Tori glared at him as he nodded, “now since you cannot handle yourself at this size you will have to work harder now. Shrink!”

                With this Pete found immersed in the nauseous, yet familiar feeling of shrinking upon the command word of the goddess as the microchip embedded in his skull activated. The world skyrocketed upward until he found his tiny naked body standing only three inches high before the wall of white flesh that was Tori’s thigh as she lay on her towel.

                Without glancing at the puny man she splashed lotion which ran down her back in thick streams  over her muscles and collected along her column. Pete watched this, forcing his nausea under control as he looked for a place to climb onto her back and continue his labor as was expected.

                He walked over to Tori’s hip and took hold of the fabric of her bikini. The giant goddess had returned to her book as his heart pounded, unsure if this was acceptable to her. He started climbing up her side, one foot along the fabric the other touching the soft, yielding skin of her upper thigh.

He slipped a few times, falling hard down on the towel.

                “I am going to get a sunburn if you don’t hurry, slave!” her feminine voice boomed from somewhere far away. Pete reacted and with an extra effort climbed all the way up to her lower back. He was sweating from the effort as he reached the flatter surface. The view was impressive, to his left were the rolling hills of her buttocks and to his left the gentle slopes of her back’s bodyscape. Her skin was smooth and the oil glistened under the morning sun. 

                Forgetting his fear for a second, Pete took a moment to realize where he was. Few slaves ever made it to where he was: a personal grade-A slave. Only one in ten thousand slaves made it this far. Risking his goddess’s anger he stood there in a moment of silent worship as contemplated the beauty he alone was to serve and please. Indeed all the arduous training and suffering he had endured was worth this. A ground shifting of the goddesses’ body beneath his feet indicated him she was getting impatient so he scrambled down to her middle-back to begin the arduous job ahead of him.

 

to be continued...