- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks all for the kind comments, so far the story here has been unaware, but I'm going to flip things around a bit..enjoy
What he remembered last was the sight of a several tons of cereal falling onto her tongue as the shadow darkened his view. That and the smell. The strong smell of milk and fruit, a tinge of alcohol, that was the fragrance etched in his memory before he had passed out. But if it was just his memory, why was that smell so much stronger now.

Opening his eyes, John saw only darkness. Slowly, his senses sharpened as he felt around in the dark. He was wet, but not cold. The chill of the milk was no longer an issue, the air was hot and humid wherever he was now. The ground seemed slick, and he seemed to be lying in a shallow pool of liquid. Disoriented, he tried to stand up but a rumbling prevented him getting up easily. As it stopped, a crack of light broke in from behind him, a line drawn vertically on the wall behind him. A wall of red, now that he could make it out better, flanked on both sides by the white boulders which triggered his realisation.

"I'm in her mouth! How the hell..?" he thought looking around. He was obviously lying on her right cheek, somehow, he must have gotten caught inside her mouth with that last bite of cereal. He could see her uvula hanging sideways at the back of what seemed like airplane hangar to him, minus the planes. Then again, he was sure that this cavern could accomodate several planes if they were adjusted to his size. Her tongue formed a massive interior wall of dripping saliva and he realised that he was standing at the edge of her lips, just a few feet away from the opening that had been created as she had parted them. A river of saliva was dripping out slowly from that gap. Giving the inside of Amanda's gargantuan maw one last look, he turned around, before slipping out with the flow onto the small lake that had formed on her pillow. He wondered how long it would take for him to recover from this experience before he'd kiss her again.


Climbing out of the sticky pool, he looked at the giantess sleeping soundly next to him and realised it probably wouldn't be that long. Though hundreds of times bigger than him, she still looked as defenceless sleeping as she did when he was normal size.

"Damn this must be love, if it's not I don't know what is," he thought to himself, while wiping her saliva from off his chest.

Her steady breaths buffeted him around as he tried to walk away from directly under her nostrils. He'd have to somehow catch her attention when she woke up. That would mean being close to her eyes. And he'd have to wake her up before she changed position, else it would take him forever to get to the other side.

Taking refuge and stability from the wind by grabbing onto a few strands of her raven black hair, he started the long climb up to her eyes. The cascade of soft long strands made it easier to walk as his feet sunk into the black ankle deep, it was almost like walking in sand, he couldn't slip.


*********************

As he walked, he thought back to how his luck had kept him from being gulped right down with the rest of Amanda's food. He had planned to jump off right before her lips closed, when he was nearest to her chin. He must have been knocked unconscious by her lips, but he'd still have fallen outside her mouth or at least been pressed into her lips. Then he remembered Amanda's fondness for licking those ruby red lips, she must have licked him up like just another morsel of food. How many times had he seen her devour what seemed to him like tiny sized chunks of food that managed to escape her maw, only to be caught again and swallowed into her depths.

Picturing it in his mind, it was terrifying. At this size, Amanda could well have ended him but somehow, he'd escaped that tremendous pull.Thanking the gods above that had been non-existent his entire adult life, he said a quick prayer asking for help getting his sleeping giantess' attention. Whatever the case with god and all, he could use all the help he could get.

The sun was starting to shine outside, filtering through the soft lace curtains of Amanda's bedroom. The rays of sunlight illuminated Amanda's face and body, a view John took a few moments to savour as he turned around to look. He had reached the side of her cheek right beside her eye and if she awoke right that instant, he would be the first thing she saw. Unfortunately, her ear was smothered close by the pillow, he doubted she'd hear him loud enough to wake her at his size anyway. Her lower eyelashes seemed slightly wet with midnight tears, causing them to bunch up just above his head. Perhaps if he could grab a hold and pull...


**************************


Amanda awoke with a start. She had been dreaming of John massaging her neck and temples when a sudden stab of pain forced her eyes open. Focusing in the morning light, she thought she was still dreaming when she realised a tiny figure was standing right in front of her right eye. Closing her left, she immediately sat bold upright in bed.

"What the..John?" she exclaimed. Peering down onto her pillow again, she made out the raisin sized man waving hard back up at her.

"Oh my God John, what happened to you?" she asked, sinking her right palm into the pillow beside his tiny figure.

Climbing on gingerly, trying to keep his balance, John made gestures to his ear, indicating that she should put him near hers. Amanda caught on immediately, lifting her palm up to the side of her face. The sudden movement brought John to his knees, as he watched the world disappear in a blur, ten times faster than any elevator he'd ever ridden in. In an instant, he was staring into the swirls of cartilage and flesh that made up her earlobe. The experience was surreal, he was so familiar with every inch of her body, he thought he knew her by heart. Yet from this perspective, he was looking at a totally new Amanda. He was ride beside her lower earlobe and shouting as loud as he could, he said, "Amanda! Can you hear me sweetheart?"

"I can, but just barely..do you want me to put you in my ear?" Amanda asked while nodding her head.

As long strands of her hair brushed beside him, the sudden movements disoriented John. She would have to stop doing that and that was exactly what he told her.

"Sorry honey, I'm just so..shocked? What happened to you? I'm so so sorry I didn't check on you yesterday, I just thought you wanted some space. Oh my gosh I'm so glad you made it to me, were you playing a joke on me? What happened John?" Amanda blurted out.

"That's alright love, I've got quite a story to tell you.." replied John, proceeding to detail the events of the previous night.