- Text Size +

"Candace--no! Please!"  My shouts were useless. 

Candace, now a blond-haired, atheletic giantess compared to my shrunken, half-inch form, placed my naked body against the rough surface of the foot-file.  The texture of the file was similar to sandpaper, and as Candace placed a thin strip of clear tape across my legs, and another across my chest and arms, I knew the beige color of the file would completely hide my naked body.

The file's surface rubbed my back painfully, and Candace now grasped the file's handle as she exited the back room of Pedicure Palace.  Only moments before, I had entered the store to break off my relationship with her.  After three months of dating, my eyes had begun to "wander off" as I viewed the various attractive women at my college campus, and so I had come to her place of work to settle things.  Candace, apparently, didn't agree with my decision--and had sprayed me with a bottle before I could react.

Now, she brought the file and me into the store proper.  From my nauseating, upside-down position, I could see various women sitting in chairs as the workers filed their feet, rubbed lotion on them, gave them pedicures, and even provided clients with complimentary gel soles for their shoes.  The question was--what was Candace, now my ex-girlfriend, going to do with me?

My question was answered as Candace sat down at a stoll before one of the client chairs.  She was going to use the file on someone's foot...with me straped to it!

Looking up, I couldn't believe my eyes.  The women in the chair--Candace's client--was my own mother!  Short brown and spiky hair, tanned skin, white top and business skirt.  Next to the chair, I noticed her black high heels that she typically wore to work on Mondays.  What was Candace doing?!

My mom spoke.  "Good to see you again, Candace! I didn't know my appointment was with you today!" her voice boomed.

My mom's feet were placed on a stool in front of Candace, complete with pink toenail polish.

Candace responded.  "When I saw your name on the list this morning, I thought that was a coincidence.  And you know what? A few minutes ago...I knew it was fate!"  She laughed.

My mom had no idea I was here!

"Candace!" I shouted.  "Stop this! Mom--please! Help me!"  Struggling against the tape, my voice was lost amongst the country music playing over the speakers and the voices of clients and workers.

Candace gently grapsed my mom's left foot and placed it in her lap over a tub of steaming water.  Then, as if in slow-motion, Candace brought the file--with me!--towards my mom's light brown sole.  My god!  She was going to file me against my mom's foot!

I fought the tape but was helpless.  My mom's sole loomed over me, and I received an erection at the sight of a woman's hot, giantess foot so close to my naked body.  Without warning, Candace placed the file against my mom's sole and buried me in the skin. 

My mom's foot was hot--and surprisingly soft.  With my nose and mouth muffled against her foot, I was unable to breath.  Suddenly, Candace worked the file up-and-down in a quick sanding motion, scrapping dead skin off my mom's foot.  As my helpless body was pressed against the sole--now not so soft!--my back was racked with pain on the file's harsh surface.

I screamed in agony as I was mercilessly pushed against my mom's foot with pressure that threatened to crack my very ribs.  No one--not even my mom--could hear me.  As Candace worked faster, dead skin began to flake onto the file, and as she worked my mom's heel, ball, and middle sole, bits of skin began to coat my body and fill my mouth as I screamed for help. 

Trying to spit the chalky substance out of my mouth was useless.  It began to coat my tongue and gums, and I inhaled as much as I swallowed.  Candace was torturing me for breaking up with her--by sanding my mom's foot with my body.  And my mom had no idea her own son was underneath her sole, begging for help!

Candace was thorough.  She worked all areas of my mom's sole, and I took breaths as much as possible when the file left the skin.  Both she and my mom chatted about school, but I couldn't focus on what they were saying.  I could barely open my eyes for the flakey skin covering my face, and my body felt burned and scarred from the abuse.

At last, Candace stopped and placed my mom's foot in the warm water.  Before I could thank her for this respite, she brought my mom's other foot to her lap--and began again!

"No! God, no! Candace! I--ummpphhhh!" Too late.  Candace smacked me against my mom's right sole and furiously sanded this foot as well, searing my body with pain and filling my belly with dead skin.

After a seeming eternity, Candace placed my mom's right foot into the water as well and stood up, heading into the back room.  Placing the file on a table, she unstrapped me and dumped my body, now covered in chalky dust, onto the table.  I breathed heavily, coughing, my own skin feeling burnt and cut.

"Candace..." I murmured, unable to speak loudly after the ordeal. 

I turned to watch her looming over me, an evil smile on her face.  "You did good, honey," she whispered.  Candace then snatched me and taped me to her hot palm with another strip of clear tape.

Before long, I was back before my giantess, unaware mom, with her left foot in Candace's lap.  Candace reached over and filled her palm with a fruity lotion, covering me in the cold, thick substance.  I closed my eyes and tried to avoid swallowing any of the potential poison. 

Suddenly, I was smacked against my mom's sole as Candace worked the lotion over all areas of the hot foot with her palm.  Over my mom's soft heel I was pressed deeply--and the ball of her foot; between her toes; over the top of her foot.  My erect penis, now pushed into the skin, was covered in lotion.  Choking on the bitter lotion, spitting it out as best I could, I found myself excited by the soft skin.  When Candace placed me against my mom's other foot, I couldn't help myself and ejaculated on the skin, my cum smeared into the lotion over my mom's heel, she still unaware of what was happening.

Finally, Candace excused herself one last time and went to the back room.  After dumping my lotion-covered body on the table, she dropped a large, blue object next to my exhausted form.

"N-no! Candace, no! Not this! I'm sorry! We can keep dating!" She merely smiled.  Next to me was the complimentary gel sole, one side a wavy blue--to be pressed against a person's shoe sole--the other side a light brown, to face the person's foot sole. 

Cadace gently took my body and inserted it, back first, into one of the many ridges onn the sole's blue side, and used tape to keep me in place.  Now, no one would noticed my tiny form hidden inside the ridges of the sole.

Candace then spoke.  "You're going inside your mom's smelly high heels.  I could smell them from my seat even! You'll be pressed face-first against their stinky, wet surface.  Buried between the heel soles and this gel sole, you're mommy will never know that she's crushing you when she inserts her foot and walks."

"Not this! I'm begging you!" I shouted.  My heart pounded rapidly.  In answer, Candace began walking towards the front room again.  "I guess this means we can see other people," she giggled.

Back inside the front room, I didn't have time to shout for help before Candace graciously placed the sole inside the high heel for my mom.  My face and chest were pressed against the moist heel surface, the thick odor of foot indeed filling the shoe.  After settling me into place, I was immersed in complete darkness, most sounds muffled and seemingly far away.  The cool gel sole felt good on my abused back.

Suddenly, the weight.

As if a mountain had been dumped onto an unsuspecting victim, my body screamed in agony as my unwaware mom inserted her left foot into the high heel and stood on top of me.  Bits of moisture squirted against the gel sole, and my breath was a thing of the past. 

Now, only darkness.  I breathe when my mom raises her foot--the oxygen thick with foot sweat and rubber fumes.  Each step breaks one more bone, each moment that passes provides less and less oxygen.

"Mommy..." I mumble, as she walks down the quiet street.