- Text Size +

Chapter Twelve

By

Invisible Ink

 

That was the longest night of my life. I couldn’t stop myself from crying. The more I thought about everything the more I cried. The darkness slunk over the room, giving it a whole new look.  The ground which merely looked cluttered before was now littered with jagged peaks sticking up into the air.  As my eyes traced back over towards the bed my vision was filled with Katherine, her arms were wrapped around Talia’s waist as she slept. She had her body cuddled against Talia’s. I could remember myself doing that to Greg countless times over the years and now here I am watching my teenage daughter do it with a lover who I didn’t even know existed just hours earlier.

The night drew on, when my stomach’s rumblings weren’t keeping me up, one of the girls moving was. Not only would this cause the bed springs to squeak, it would jostle the entire bed enough to the point when the sock I was trapped in would sway back and forth. Making matters worse, Talia’s cum had dried against my skin and hair. My hair was a hardened mess as I found my body glued to the fabric of the Sock. I would try to pull my arm away but the fabric of the sock clung to me as if it had assimilated itself to me, but I knew that wasn’t it. My body now clung to it like a parasite. I was like those tiny creatures that attached themselves to whales.

I wanted to scream. However, my mouth had hardened shut. I tried to flail my limbs, hoping I could break something free but my body remained motionless outside of a gentle rocking motion which came from Katherine turning over. My mind was enraged. I was violently thrashing and yelling in my head. Anger oozed out of me as I looked at the two giants before me. I wanted nothing more than to be back to my normal size. I would gladly spend the rest of my life like this, for just five minutes back at my old size. I would wring there little necks. They wouldn’t even know what hit them. If Katherine thought she had seen my mad before, she was wrong. She hadn’t seen anything like how I feel right now.

Morning came late, as I expected it would. If Katherine doesn’t have someone to wake her up she will sleep all day. I often teased Greg when he said Katherine didn’t apply herself at anything; I would tell him that he was wrong.  She found ways to do as little as possible better than anyone I had met. 

It was while I was thinking that very thought that I heard Katherine stir and then moments later Talia rolled over. They both looked quite happy. I could do nothing but look on as they kissed each other good morning before Katherine sat up and Talia rolled out of the bed.  As Talia stood up she stretched her arms into the air. This causes her butt to brush up against the sock she had trapped me in. I swayed back and forth wildly before the sock slammed against the bed post. Talia didn’t even seem to notice while Katherine yawned as she strolled by not even bothering to look in my direction. I frantically tried to call out to her, but it was as if I was the furthest thing from her mind.

“So do you still have to work today?” Katherine asked still half asleep.

“Yeah, people still gotta eat ya know. Plus I need the cash as I’m sure the bills won’t stop coming.” Talia said as I was forced to watch her search out where she had threw her bra and panties. After what felt like several minutes of scanning I finally saw her come across her bra. I was relieved for a change that neither of them seemed interested in me, yet upset that I’m still stuck in here. As Talia merely slipped the sports bra on unceremoniously, I had envisioned her doing a whole song and dance for me.

“I suppose, so have you given any more thought to what we talked about last night? I mean, it’s been a year and a half. This is a natural step for us, especially now with the big hurdle out of the way.” Katherine said as she sat down on her computer chair turning her laptop on.  I watched her try to pull up the internet only for it to be blocked. Katherine cursed as I saw her eyes flash in what I thought would be my direction but instead she looked at her still shut bathroom door.

“Well I mean I suppose I could, especially if you are going to go ahead and get emancipated.” Talia flatly said as I finally saw her give up and walk over to Katherine’s dresser and pull out some panties.  However the words Talia so flatly spoke stung me deep. Emancipated, would Katherine really do that? Just what was this girl filling my daughters head with? Katherine would have never even considered this on her own and now…. I just couldn’t hold it together any longer and I burst into tears.

“This internet situation is getting fixed now.” Katherine declared standing up and marching towards the bathroom. I wondered where she had put Greg in there, but the more I thought about it the less I wanted to know.

“I’m gonna head out, but I will see you after work Kath!” Talia said as she disappeared into Katherine’s closet before out coming out in some black sweatpants with a matching black and white Adidas hoodie.  I cringed as Talia sat down on the bed once again causing the sock to bang my body into the bed post. She pulled her right sock onto her foot before her eyes fell onto the sock.  I gulped as I felt the sock sashay as Talia untied it from the bedpost.

“Thank the maker.” I thought briefly as Talia untied the sock only instead of freeing me, she dropped the sock to floor. The impact dislodged my body as I rolled to the middle of the sock. I breathed a sigh of relief as I started to run my hand over my arm causing some of the dried cum to flake off my skin.  I was watching the cum flake off of me when the sock lurched forward and I fell onto my butt.

“No, Talia! I’m still in here!!!” I tried to scream but my mouth was still dried shut. My eyes bulged to the size of baseballs as her gargantuan foot ate up real estate faster than I could think as it plunged towards me.

As Talia stood up from the bed the entire weight of the world seemed to be pressing down on my body.  I felt like it was going to squish like a grape against her foot. This was truly hell.  If I had been asked just a few days ago what I pictured hell to be like. I wouldn’t have been able to think up something like this. The musty funky sock is being pressed against my face and body with Talia’s unwashed foot bearing down on my back, all the while my body covered in the cum of her lesbian lover.  

Luckily Talia barely took a step before she pulled her foot off the floor, and looked at the bottom of her foot. A smile creped across her face as she looked down at me plastered against her foot and pressed into her sock.

“Mrs. Hendricks, what are you doing down there? What’s that? You want to spend the day with me? I’m sure I can arrange that.” Talia said with a smirk that now spread ear to ear.

I was screaming bloody murder as her voice boomed around me as if I was at a rock concert but I couldn’t seem to get through to her or she just didn’t care. I was completely debilitated as I lay sprawled out on her foot as Talia’s finger’s grasped me on either side pressing her rank cotton against me further.  The cum continued to flake off of me as she drug my body across the sole of her sandpaper like foot. Rough, dry and cracking, her foot was only bearable in the respect that it was clearing some of the cum off my body. As I reached her toes she twisted my body that was lying horizontal before she wedged me into the space between her toes and foot.

“Talia, please don’t do this” I cried out.

“You speak when spoken to Mrs. Hendricks. You’re nothing but a little bitch now. It’s time you learn some respect for your betters.” Talia Spat down as I watched her foot slam back down onto the floor. I screamed as I looked up at the now massive form of Talia from between her toes. It was surreal as her body seemed so endless. I couldn’t even see her face as this point as her body blocked out my view. My head was wedged between her big toe and the one next to it. As Talia put the full weight of her body down on her foot the realization of what she had done to me sunk into me. She had created a safe cocoon for my body to exist in.  As her monstrous weight rippled across her foot I would surely be pounded to death under her heel, but here I was safe from death.

I didn’t know if I I was coming or going as Talia’s foot lifted up from the floor. A sea of colors flew by. I knew it was simply the mish mash of clothes Katherine has strewn about her room, but I was now looking at it all through the miniscule holes which make up Talia’s sock.  They seemed to fly by as Talia’ lifted her foot which was to me a hundred or so feet into the air, before her foot lowered to the ground as if it were a meteor crashing into earth. As her foot assaulted the floor I was encased in darkness. The weight of her foot bore down on me more and more. I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else under foot as I would surely die.

As Talia finally reached the bathroom, I prayed this hellish nightmare would end; only it was getting worse and worse by the second. The voice of Talia and Katherine were muffled because of my location. It was awkward to try to make out the conversation. I could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation.  When I saw Talia lean in and Kiss my daughter I knew my fate was sealed.

“Katherine! No!” I yelled but my voice was probably inaudible to her from this vantage point. As moments later, Talia spun on her heel we were back in motion. A feeling of vertigo begun to overcome me as I we would rise and lower at such rapid paces that if I had eaten anything it would have surely came up at this point; As Talia bounds down the stairs each step like a body punch from Frazier or Ali. My head careened into her toe flesh knocking me senseless. The air spewed out of my lungs as her toes pressed me into the floor with seemingly every step down the stairs.  My face was beat red as scratched and clawed against her toes.  As she reached the front door I was already praying for death. I couldn’t take much more of this. I just wanted to die, but I knew with how Talia had me placed I wouldn’t be so lucky.

“I hope you’re enjoying yourself Mrs. Hendricks. That was just about two minutes into your day. While you’re down there feel free get between those toes real good. You never know what could happen, you scratch my back, I scratch your back. It looks like you need a friend, and well that can be me….or it could be Katherine.” Talia bellowed. I couldn’t believe my ears, but in an instant I felt myself rise up, as she tilted her foot I could see some worn converse skate style shoes.

“Talia please don’t do this” I tried to scream out but there was no care in her eyes as her foot and me were shoved into total darkness. Seconds later we were back in motion and I was faced with a new kind of hell as I heard my front door shut.