- Text Size +

SIX WEEKS LATER

 

It was dark in Emily’s room, but I didn’t need to see where I was going. Her fingers were guiding me. On either side of me the sheer sides of her legs rose oppressively. My breathing became more intense; I had never been so nervous and excited at once before. I held my erect penis in my hands, feeling the urge to cum, but resisting it. Then, just as I could no longer hold it in, I was pushed between the folds of her labia, and, for the first time, completely inside a woman.

 

She pushed me in deeper and deeper. I was pressed against the sides, saturated with her fluids, an insect inside a vast cavern. My orgasm came, though I doubt she was even aware of it. I had no idea how deep inside her I was, and it frightened me. What was I compared to such an all-powerful goddess? The mighty walls of flesh expanded and contracted, pushing me around as if I wasn’t even there. I was covered in sticky fluids, unable to stand, or even move. It was the most intense feeling I ever felt, as if I was actually becoming one with her. Her finger pressed me down into her soft membranes and dragged me across them. I had nearly fainted from the heat, but she extracted me just in time. I was pulled out of her vagina, all wet and gooey, gasping for air.

 

She dropped me on the slope of her left breast, and I clung there, exhausted. Her breathing was heavy and excited. Her chest moved up and down so wildly that I felt a little dizzy. But, after what I’d just been through, it was positively relaxing. She rubbed me around a bit, bringing me closer to her mouth. Then she licked me with her tongue, taking every last drop of her cum off me. The whole time I just lay there, limp and worn-out. She squeezed me gently in between her breasts, my favourite sleeping spot.

 

“What do you think?” she asked. “Best Christmas ever? It sure was for me!”

 

“Hmmm,” I sighed. “It was…well, it was…”

 

“It’s alright. You can tell me. If you didn’t like it, just be honest and tell me.”

 

“Well, I…I did like it, and…and I would like to do it again, but…you’re so big, Emily, and I’m afraid I’ll…get hurt, somehow.”

 

She rubbed me a little more. Despite my exhaustion, I was becoming hard again. I knew better than to try and fight it.

 

“My poor little baby,” she said. “You must hate being so small and fragile, don’t you? I’m sorry, I sometimes forget how difficult it is for you. It was wrong of me to pressure you into this; I should have let you decide.”

 

“No!” I said. “No, you were right. I would never have had the courage for this. If it wasn’t for you, I still wouldn’t know what I was missing. It’s true, I was scared, but…God, it was so…so…great!”

 

She giggled softly. I knew she wanted to make love to me again, just as I wanted to with her. We were taking great risks, but sometimes risks are necessary to strengthen a relationship. I ran my hands over her flawless skin, sighing with pleasure. This has to be heaven, I thought. She sucked the tip of her finger, then planted it on my face.

 

“Love you very much,” she whispered.

 

 “You too,” I whispered back. I was Emily’s, and she was mine.