- Text Size +

I had forgotten all about the cold outside, and when I was hit by a wave of freezing air it nearly knocked me senseless. I’ve always hated having to get up early on winter mornings, and for a split second I was tempted to turn around and go back inside. But nothing could persuade me to face that woman again, and I kept running forwards. Though I was already tired I had to keep moving, or I might freeze to death, or perhaps get captured by Diane again. I clambered down a series of seven-foot steps until I reached a garden path. There was little snow here, thank God, and I could run faster now.

 

A couple more minutes and I was out through the gate, and on the sidewalk of a road. To my dismay there was already some light traffic on the road. The sight of those immense cars, moving past at impossible speeds, was enough to dissuade me from attempting to cross the street. I’d never make it without being crushed. So I stayed on the sidewalk, moving in the shadows underneath some bushes, wondering what to do next.

 

The sky was growing brighter, and I knew the sun would rise soon. Every now and then someone would walk past me; all I could see were their gigantic feet. Of course I wanted to be rescued, but after all that had happened in the last day-and-a-half, I was understandably frightened of other people. Wouldn’t they be just as cruel to me as Diane was? I was starting to sweat from all my running, and though I was exhausted, I knew that to rest now would be lethal. I’d be frozen in minutes. But I just couldn’t carry on like I was now, or else I’d get nowhere. So I did the only other thing I could do: I ran out from the shadows and into the middle of the sidewalk.

 

Suddenly a strong gust picked me up and blew me away. I couldn’t believe my bad fortune, but, considering how vulnerable I was, I should have been more careful. Thankfully I was blown along the sidewalk and not into the street, or I’d have been dead by now. The wind carried me dangerously close to the ground, and everything moved by in a sickening blur of speed. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse the wind slackened a little. Now I was rolling along the ground, tumbling over and over, the hard cement below me bruising every inch of my body. Finally it died down altogether, and I came to a halt, face down and nearly unconscious.

 

I was too weak to get to my feet, so I just lay there, alone and forgotten. I might have died there, squished underfoot like a piece of chewing gum, if I hadn’t been noticed by someone first. I felt the familiar sensation of giant fingers curling around my body, only this time they didn’t feel quite so big as they usually do. The grip was still powerful, though, and they were covered in some kind of fabric. Another hand came into view beneath me, wearing a pink woollen glove, and into this I was dropped. I was glad for the warmth and comfort in which I found myself, and when a giant finger began turning me around I didn’t resist at all. But then I got a shock.

 

In the sky above me was a face, and though it was immense, it belonged to a little girl. She looked about eight years old, nine at the most. On her head she wore a knitted cap, from whish strands of dark brown hair emerged. Her cheeks were red from the cold, and her eyes sparkled in the first rays of the sun. She smiled when she saw me move, and I backed away, though there was nowhere to go. If I had been found by an adult I might have felt slightly relieved, but right now I was both scared and dismayed. How was I going to make a child understand me? How could I get her to help me?

 

In my distracted state I had completely forgotten that I was naked. I saw the little girl blush when she examined me, and wondered why. Then I realized, shamefully, that I was having an erection. I tried to cover it, but she brushed my arms aside as if they were threads. She placed her finger tip on my erect penis, while I sat and watched helplessly. I didn’t want this, and I felt horrible inside, but, instead of telling her to stop or something, I lay back and succumbed to her. It felt so wrong, but so good, and I didn’t want her to stop.

 

But she did stop, before anything embarrassing happened. A loud, shrill voice came through the air, and it was obviously the girl’s mother.

 

“Lucy! Lucy! I told you to keep up! What are you doing?”

 

The girl abruptly stopped tormenting me and closed her fist so fast that I was nearly crushed.

 

“Nothing, Mom! I’m coming!”

 

I was roughly stuffed into a pocket, as if I were nothing more than a toy. My erection was still strong, and I had no doubt that I would have came if she had continued. Looking back, I was glad she didn’t have the chance. How would I ever explain this to Emily?

 

“Oh, yeah, I’ve been sexually violated twice, first by a crazy, vengeful bitch, then by an innocent little girl! And I’m so weak I couldn’t even stop them from laying one finger on me! I’m nothing but a sad, wretched, little worm; how could you ever have loved me…”

 

After a while I stopped feeling sorry for myself, and turned my attention to my current situation. I just had to do something; I couldn’t let Emily down like this. After all, as long as I’m still alive, there’s a chance of seeing her again. It was too dark to see inside the pocket, and escape seemed unlikely. But what other choice was there? Would I be able to convince Lucy that I was a person, a man, in need of her help? Somehow I didn’t think so.

 

As these thoughts ran through my head I began to feel extremely sleepy. Of course I was tired: I had been running for what must have been hours, trying to stay alive in the freezing cold. Now, finding myself in a warm, comfortable and, for the moment, safe environment, I decided to get some rest. I lay down and stretched myself out. Running my hands across my body I was alarmed at all the pain I felt: clearly the last few days haven’t been good to me. I didn’t know how much more of this I could take. As I drifted away into sleep I was constantly aware that we were moving, as Lucy’s gigantic body swayed back and forth in what was, for her, a normal walk.

 

When I awoke I found that nothing had changed around me, except for one thing. Lucy was no longer walking. If I wanted a chance to escape, this was it. Of course, if she was standing still, I wouldn’t be able to escape without falling to my death. But what if she was sitting somewhere? I could climb out of this pocket and onto a chair, hopefully remaining unseen the whole time. Then I could wait for her to leave, before trying to get someone else’s attention. It seemed like a good plan and, with nothing to lose, I went ahead.

 

Climbing out of the pocket didn’t prove too difficult. Once I was out, however, I hesitated. I was still trapped between layers of her clothing, and I couldn’t see a thing. Next to me the vast bulk of her chest rose and fell as she breathed, reminding me just how insignificantly small I was. But being this small had its advantages. I was so light that I could clamber down Lucy’s body without being detected. Grabbing onto her shirt, I made my way down towards what I hoped was an exit.

 

I made my way cautiously across her stomach, glad that I wasn’t in direct contact with her skin. I didn’t think she’d be happy if she knew her new ‘toy’ was trying to escape. Another few yards down, and I’d reached the top of her skirt. I poked my head out from underneath her coat, but I couldn’t see anything other than her skirt stretching ahead before me. Right then I realized the flaw in my plan. If I tried to crawl out now, she’d see me. I had to be extremely fast, or else…

 

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden movement from the giant girl. This was followed by another, and I realized to my alarm that she was standing up. I tried to find some piece of clothing to grab on to, but I was too late. I slid out onto her lap and began rolling across her skirt, before tumbling across her knees and falling off a precipice. I fell forty feet and landed in an ocean of snow. The cold was intense, but I remained alert and tried to get my bearings.

 

 Above me rose the immense figure of the little girl, completely unaware of the miniature man  at her feet. Next to her stood an even more gigantic figure, her mother. The woman took her daughter’s hand and walked off, leaving me to myself. I saw that they’ve been sitting on a gigantic park bench, but I couldn’t reach it. The snow around me was too deep, and I was too cold to even move. I swore I could feel my legs and lower body beginning to freeze solid. This had to be a nightmare, I thought. I closed my eyes and felt a calm feeling roll over me as everything became white.