- Text Size +

I was dropped into a large glass bowl. At once I could see that there was still no escape for me - the sides of the bowl were too high and too steep. I looked up and saw my captor towering over me, regarding me with an amused expression. Suddenly I was aware that I was naked, and I held my hands over my penis, trying to cover my embarrassment. The beautiful woman leaned in closer.

 

“Ohh, are you scared of me, little man? You are a little man, aren’t you? I mean, you’re not some kind of toy, and you’re definitely not an animal. Can you talk?”

 

I clamped my hands tighter, feeling terribly exposed. I tried to say ‘yes’, but all that came out was a tiny squeak. She smiled with amusement. I wished I wasn’t so laughably tiny, that I might stand up for myself.

 “Okay, let me take a look at you.” She pinched me tightly between her fingers and picked me up. Then she laid me on my back on top of what felt like a tablecloth. With her long, polished nails she pried apart my arms, leaving me completely exposed before her. I felt like I wanted to cry. She pinned down my arms with two of her fingers and pushed her thumb in between my legs. I could see it moving closer and closer to my penis, and there was nothing I could do. Then, to my great discomfiture, she began rubbing her thumb against my penis, causing it to stiffen.

Tears were forming in my eyes, and, in a weak voice, I began to whimper “No!” over and over. She was violating me and, though the feeling I felt was pleasurable, I hated it, hated my own helplessness. I looked at her face in despair, and she was laughing. After a while she stopped. Now she was leaning in closer and closer, her lips just inches away from me. The sight of her powerful, sexy face was all it took, and I came against my will.

 

“Ooh, so you are a man after all!” she laughed. “An itty-bitty little man who can’t resist a lovely giant girl like me! And now you’re all mine! I’m looking forward to this, I can tell you!”

 

“No, please!” I moaned, hoping she’d listen. “I…I can’t, I…you have to help me! Don’t do this, please! Oh, Emily…”

 

“Emily? Who’s Emily?” she asked, picking me up again. Then she laughed again. “Oh, I get it! She’s your little girlfriend, isn’t she? Well, you won’t be seeing her again soon. I’m Diane, your new ‘girlfriend’. Not that it matters, since you’ll always refer to me as ‘Mistress’, if you know what’s good for you.”

 

“Please help me!” I cried again, feeling genuinely scared now. “I…I need your help and…”

 

“Silence, you tiny piece of shit!” she yelled. “You’re mine now, and unless I tell you to, you don’t fucking talk, okay?”

 

She dropped me back into the glass bowl. I landed face down, crying out in pain. I had no idea why she was treating me like this, like an object she could just use any way she pleased. When I looked up I saw her taking off her coat. She spread it out over the glass bowl, and everything became dark around me. Even if I could climb the vertical sides of the bowl, I’d never be able to lift her heavy coat. I was trapped. I sat down, buried my face in my hands, and began to cry. There was no way I’d ever see Emily again, and, for me, no reason to keep on living.

 

After what felt like hours, Diane returned for me. She was now wearing a white blouse which clung tightly to her body, showing off her mega-sized breasts. Even though I hated her, I was still very much aroused by her. She noticed this at once, much to my displeasure.

 

“Happy to see me again? You’d better be! The night has just begun, and I can’t wait any longer to see what you can do.”

 

She picked me up, giggling at my ineffectual attempts to break free from her grip. Then, to my horror, she lifted the top of her blouse and dropped me in between her breasts. It didn’t take long for me to be completely enveloped by her boob flesh. Deeper and deeper down I went, until it became impossible to move or even breathe. I fought as hard as I could to free myself, but, really, there was no contest. I never thought I’d spent my final minutes in the cleavage of a giantess, slowly getting squeezed to death. Everything became hazy and, for the second time that day, I passed out.

 

When I came around again I found that I was once again not dead. Drops of ice-cold water were dripping on my head. I sat up, shivering, and caught one of the drops as it fell. I shoved it into my mouth, and it felt wonderfully reviving. For a moment I was glad to be alive, until I saw where I was. Back in the same glass bowl where Diane had first put me when she caught me. It was she who was dripping the water on me, but she stopped once I was fully awake.

 

“Better now?” she asked, more annoyed than concerned. “You’re lucky I want to keep you so bad, otherwise you’d be dead by now. What the fuck happened, huh? You could’ve at least tried to fight back, you know. Then maybe I won’t be treating you like the insect that you really are!”

 

Right then I decided that I’d had enough. I no longer cared about what happened to me, since I was probably never going to get out of here. But I couldn’t let Diane get away with this; I had to do something. I stood up, clenched my fists at my sides, and looked up at my immense captor.

 

“You…you bitch!” I screamed at her. “You think you can do what ever you want with me? Well, you’re wrong! I’ll never be your slave! You’ll just have to kill me, because…Aaaaaahh!”

 

She had grabbed me between her fingers, harder than I’d been grabbed before. I felt like I was about to be crushed, so excruciating was the pain. But she didn’t hold me for long. She dropped me onto the table and pinned me down on my back. Then she reached for the shelf and I saw her take a cutting knife in her hand. She held the tip of the lethally sharp blade right above my exposed penis, and began to lower it slowly. And in that instant I cracked. I realized how stupid I’d been, thinking I could stand up to her. I didn’t know why she was being so cruel to me, but I wanted it to end. I burst out into tears and pleaded with her to stop.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry, Mistress!” I wailed. “Please, please stop! I’ll do whatever you want, just…please don’t hurt me! Please, don’t…!”

 

The tip of the knife was almost touching me now, but she didn’t lower it any more. She put it down, then picked me up again. I was still crying my eyes out and I really didn’t want to know what she’d do to me now. Once again I tried to talk to her, but when she spoke, there was no compassion or understanding in her voice.

 

“So, how does it feel now, little man? How does it feel to be the weak one for a change? I bet you’d like to hurt me now, wouldn’t you? Well, guess what: I’m the strong one now, and for once you’ll do as I say. I’ll make you lick the dirt off my feet!”

 

I was near hysterical now, and didn’t know how much more of this I could take. She took me to her massive bedroom, and dropped me into one of her tall leather boots. I fell about forty feet before hitting the bottom, then I rolled down into the toe section. It was dark and humid in here, and would have felt comfortable if my circumstances weren’t so miserable. I curled up as tightly as I could and kept on crying softly for a long time.

 

“Why is she doing this to me?” I thought. “What does she have against me?” Is she just having some fun with me, or does she seriously intend to make me suffer? I wondered what she’d meant when she spoke earlier. Had she been hurt by men before, and was this her way of getting revenge? It didn’t seem likely, but I could think of no other explanation why she could be so cruel. Would she ever realize that she was hurting me?

 

I tried to think of my beautiful goddess, Emily. What was she doing now? Was she worried about me, or perhaps out searching for me? Perhaps she’d already forgotten about me…no, it’s been less than a day, she couldn’t have forgotten. In my mind I pictured her coming to my rescue: striding in here, beating Diane to a pulp and telling her what an asshole she was. Then she’d reach down and lift me up out of this hellhole. She’d caress me in her soft hands, wipe away my tears and heal my wounds. It was just a fantasy, of course, but the more I thought about her, the calmer I became. I felt that as long as I kept her image in my mind, I’d never really be without her.

 

 “I still love you, Emily,” I spoke to myself in the darkness. “I’ll get back to you, no matter what it takes, I promise. Please don’t forget me, my love. I’ll see you again, someday.”