- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike gets shrunk and handed to the woman who will own him from now on.

Back to the story.

  “Guards, Seize him and bring him to the machine to be reduced.” 

Mike woke up with his body tingling painfully and drool coming out of his mouth.  He was being dragged across the floor while the people in the audience for his trial, stood up and looked down on him.  They dragged him to a large glass black box next to the judge’s podium and threw him inside.  It was almost pitch black inside and the only thing that was visible were the dark outlines of the people in the audience. A slow whirring sound filled the box until it started to speed up and go faster.

  “AAAHHHHHHHHHH”

 The noise was so loud now that his eardrums started to bleed a little and he passed out while the machine continued to shake uncontrollably.  When Mike woke up for the second time he was in a small, grey steel cage with bars around it and a handle on top.  The cage was on a table in the middle of the courtroom in front of the judges podium.  Everyone was looking at the tiny being and Mike felt like less of a man.  Probably because he was Less than man.  The judge spoke

  “Ma'am you may come in now.” 

A woman with long blonde hair came in dressed up nice.  You couldn’t tell who it was from this distance, but she had nice rack and a big bubble butt.  She wasn’t fat but she was definitely a little heavier than most women her age and that’s what must've gave her the large boobs and booty. 

  “Maam do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you god.”

  "I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me god.”   

Her voice sounds familiar.

  “Good, then we’ll get started. Have you read the terms of service for owning a shrunken man and understand them.”

  “Yes I Have your honor.” 

  "Do you know if he escapes from your care you will be responsible and charged accordingly.” 

  "I understand the implications”

  “Do you know if you accidentally or purposely kill him you will be charged with murder.” 

  "I understand it Perfectly.  I have no intention of killing him.  I plan to make sure he finishes his Full sentence with me And my daughter.”  “

  "Yes I see your daughter mentioned in the paperwork.  You are allowed to share him with any other individual as long as they do not plan on setting him free.” 

  "I understand that.  He will be experiencing many of mine and my daughters friends but for now I want to start him off with me and let him know how things are going to work from now on.” 

Mike is confused on what she means by sharing but is more preoccupied on thinking about how hot her friends are going to be. 

  “Very well then, whatever you decide to do with the prisoner is your business.  Will you accept Micahel Allen Scappa as your property. To do with whatever you please to do with the prisoner, regardless of his refusal, if he so chooses to refuses.” 

 "Yes.  No matter what he says I will carry out my Duties as an American Citizen and administer his punishment.” 

  “You and your daughter are free to do as you please to him, regardless of his opinion, because it is of no consequence."

Mike doesn’t like the sound of getting punished and the more he stares at this woman in the distance, the more familiar she becomes to him.  he says

  "Maybe if she turned around, I could get a good look at that fine ass and then maybe I’d recognize her."

  ”Finally do you accept Michael Allen Scappa into your care as whatever you define as toy, pet, slave, object, lesser human being or animal?  As long as you know he is your personal property to do with as you please, as long as he has no freedom at all.” 

  “Yes Your Honor.  He will be my personal property and always will be.” 

Mike really doesn’t like the sound of that and hopes for the very least the woman will be hotter than what she looks like from such a far distance.

  “Very Well then.  Congratulations Karen Scappa, you have just became the Master, Owner and Keeper of your Son, Michael Allen Scappa. Guard please bring me the prisoners cage.”

The guard brings you up to the judge and she declares “Michael Allen Scappa, you have just become the personal property to Karen Scappa, your very own mother.  She shall do whatever she pleases with you, at any time or place, regardless of your consent.  You shall also become the property of your sister Melissa Scappa and she may also do anything she desires to you since you are no longer considered Human anymore.  You will now Be given to your mother as a thing, because you are a lesser being.” 

The guard takes you from the Judges podium and brings you to your mother who has  a Huge smile on her face.  She takes the cage from the guard and brings you up to her grinning face.  Mike is scared shitless at how big his mom is right now, compared to last week when he was a foot taller than her.  Karen says smiling brightly in a very happy voice you’ve never heard before. 

 

  “Hello Son.  We’re going to have lots of fun when we get home.”

 

Chapter End Notes:
Mike will encounter many different girls throughout the story both friend and foe.