- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
i hope i do better this time

Chapter 1 : Exploring

Two big mounds is all I can see. The ground is the color of sand, but the sky is white, more like cream. I walk across this valley of sand colored ground as it raises. As I walk on the sand colored ground, when it starts to shift violently. All of the sudden and huge object appears in the sky, as I'm thrown left to right from the violent shaking. It claps down on me and it slides up and down, I'm flipped around on the ground from the movement of the object. The ground feels soft like silk and the object was warm and soft. As the object lifts back up, I've traveled to the edge of the silky surface and found a whiter warm surface. this surface is long but quite comfortable. there seems to be something quite tranquil and relaxing about it, you could just melt from the feeling of the surface. I start to climb the surface slowly on foot, but as I progress I start crawling because of the orgasmic feeling of the ground. I start to go slower and slower as I do this I start to daydream. I just stare off into the distance and see a yellow rectangle, I just keep staring when the ground started to shift again this time just to the left. I snap back to reality and run to the right as the ground get steeper as to not fall of this new world. I see where the ground starts to peak and round over to whatever maybe on the other side. I reach the peak and look down to see the other side with an ocean of blueish green at the bottom. The ground continued to shift and flip as I ran down the other side, until finally the ground stopped and leveled out. As to set a view point of where I maybe, I look towards north and see two big bumps and a smaller bump in the distance, I look south and see the surface split into two narrow paths with the paths in a way that looks like long legs of a person running. I think to myself and decide on which way to go, when I notice the silk like surface on the south end. I thinking that south almost seemed to reject me, so I go north to explore. As I climb my way up north I notice that the two bumps turned into hills then into mountains and I notice how the mountains are rounded but are sharp and pink at the top. Where am I? I think to myself. I try to climb one of the mountain to get a better look of where I may be, but there's nothing to grab onto because they are so smooth and too warm to grab. So I decide pass between them in the valley they make, as I do I hear a beating noise that is faint but audible. i reach what looks like the top before the next bump I saw between the mountains . I look and see I can climb the mountains with ease as they seem to slop on the other side. I go and climb to the top and notice where I am and what I'm on. Its a giant woman. I look at my feet an notice that I'm on her breast. I look behind me and notice her face. It was my best friend Olivia. I look and notice that compared to her I'm only two inches tall. As my mind is racing to figure out how this happened when I hear a shriek all of a sudden her hand comes down at full force and slap her boob where I was.

END OF CHAPTER

Chapter End Notes:
i promise ill add a two chapters a week