- Text Size +

Each of my mom's steps hammered my body with brutal, unrelenting pain.  Her middle foot was not soft like her upper sole and toes, and no air pockets were available.  I counted each step, realizing that after thirty or more, I should most likely be dead from oxygen deprevation or crushed body.

Twenty steps...twenty five...I began the now routine process of blacking out. 

My mom stopped.  For a moment, she simply stood on top of me.  Then, as if she had read my tiny mind, the pressure was taken off from my body as she removed her foot from her shoe.

Judging by the sounds of water and flushing, I was now in a restroom.  As she removed her foot, I found myself stuck to her sole, glued to her skin like a human-shaped band-aid.  The world swirled around me as she crossed her left leg over her right, and then twisted her foot upwards. 

For a moment, time stopped.  I breathed in the smell of her hot skin.  With my face pressed against her sole, I was unable to look upwards.  Did she see me? Had I been saved? Or, was this merely another dream?

"What..." she said quietly, but with concern.  Immediately, I felt her fingers gently wrap around my abused body, and with the care only a mother could provide, she peeled me from her foot and placed me in the palm of her hand, now held before her face.

I looked up into the giantess face of my mother.  Her cute button-nose wrinkled as her eyes grew wide.

"Oh, my god..." she said, quickly looking around the stall to be sure no one could hear her.  I sat on the deeply soft folds of her palm, placing my hand inside a large wrinkle for balance, and felt the heat of her skin on my naked butt.  Instantly humiliated, I covered my private area with my other hand.

"Honey...is that you?" she asked, her warm breath washing over my wet body.  She pushed some loose strands of hair behind her ear, and her mouth hung open in shock.

My heart raced--both in immense joy, and in incredible guilt, though the situation wasn't really my fault.  But, thankfully, I had been found.  Assuming I didn't wake up in the next few seconds, the torture under my mother's foot was finally over!