- Text Size +

The torture was too much.  I decided to let my inhibitions go and ejaculate on her foot.  I relaxed and prepared for the humiliation, but my mom suddenly lowered her foot to the ground and ceased rubbing my penis, once again entombing me inside her skin.

The quick change didn't give me time to prepare myself, and my breath was painfully squeezed out through my nose and mouth just as her toes sealed my face in hot skin.  The pressure was once again painful, and before I could adjust mentally to the new development, the pressure doubled--she must have crossed her right leg over her left!

Stricken by panic, I struggled violently against the weight compressed on top of my chest, face and limbs.  My mind raced and I tried to scream for my mom's mercy, but no sound escaped the toes that acted like masking tape over the mouth of a hostage.  Unable to inhale--unable to move--and suffering from the intense pain of two legs balanced on my little body, I began to black out once again, without the expectation of waking up. 

As before, bright light suddenly blinded me.  As my blurry vision cleared and the world around me came into focus, I realized I was still inside my mother's shoe.  Except now, her foot had been removed.  As I peeled myself from the sticky, wet sole, I slowly climbed up the heel and looked up, only to discover that my mother was still sitting down, but now in a much quieter room.  High above, I could see the underside of my former prison--her left foot--and my mom was rubbing her swollen foot with her hands.

"Oh..." she moaned quietly.  "Those shoes are terrible."  Slowly, she pressed her fingers into her brown, flushed sole, and I realized I had yet again fallen into some sort of dream-state.  Thankfully, that meant I was still alive!

Realizing that getting her attention would be pointless--this was a dream, after all--I decided to lazily climb up the slope of the heel and wait for myself to awaken.  Sitting down on the moist cloth sole, I watched as my mom seductively worked her foot.  After a few moments, she seemed finished.  Having crawled to the middle of her high heel, directly underneath her foot's arch, I decided for a change of pace until my dream ended and laid down on the fabric with my head pointed toward the toe section. 

As I predicted, my mom smiled with a look of satisfaction and lowered her foot back into the shoe.  As her toes and upper sole skimmed right over my little body, I prepared to awaken once more.  My mom lowered her foot totally into place, sealing me inside her sole with no possible pocket of air as she stood on top of me.

I didn't awaken.  Once the dagger-like pain erupted throughout my body, threatening to burst my skull into little pieces--a disgusting feeling washed through my veins and I understood I had actually been awake! Moreover, I had placed myself in the most dangerous position, with no possible way of getting oxygen! My mom walked, crushing me with each step and killing me bit by bit.  Foolishly, I had contribued to my own demise.