- Text Size +

As if by design, my mom stepped into a cab right before I blacked out, and as she sat down with her feet on the cab's floorboard, just enough pressure was taken from my face to allow a deep breath from amid her toes.

For the first time, I paid attention to the smell of my mom's foot.  A combination of bodywash and warm skin filled my lungs.  The smell wasn't altogether bad, and I could feel my penis growing between her skin and mine. 

While enough weight was still placed on my body to keep me from doing more than opening my mouth, I was thankful for the momentary relief as the car rumbled down the street, the shocks of bumps and potholes jarring me, the shoe and my mom's foot.

After a few minutes, the air around my face grew hotter, and I knew that if my mom sat too long, I would use up all the oxygen inside her shoe.  In a bizarre twist of fate, I knew that I needed my mom to walk on me to keep me alive.  Standing or sitting with her feet flat on the floor would soon enough smother me.

In a desperate bid to get her attention, I tried biting her skin, but it was too thick.  I merely managed to taste it: hot, soft and heavy, with the bitter twang of body wash.

I knew yelling or screaming would go completely unheard to her, and I couldn't afford to waste energy or oxygen doing so.  Instead, I resigned myself to my current fate and remained trapped under my mom's foot, passive, relaxed, and at her unknown mercy as the oxygen slowly dwindled.

Suddenly, a bright light seared my eyes.  As my vision cleared, I noticed I was now lying on a thick carpeted surface.  Still naked and shrunken, I looked up and saw my mom, now wearing tiny shorts and a t-shirt, sitting cross-legged in front of me.  Looking directly at me, she smiled.

"Hi, honey," she said quietly.  "You slept for a long time."

I sat up, confused.  "Mom! Please!" I shouted.  "Help me!"

My mom uncrossed her left leg and raised her manicured foot over my body ominously.  "Not just yet, honey," she said.  Bewildered, I watched as she delicately lowered her big toe over my body, used it to press me back down on the carpet, and finally rested it on top of my body, allowing my face to remain free while my arms and legs were pinned underneath.

She increased the pressure, and looked over her toe and at my small face.  "Mommy's going to play with you for a while," she said amid a slight giggle.  "You're going to smell my feet.  You're going to kiss them.  You're going to paint my toenails and rub my feet after work."

Astonished, I couldn't respond.  My mom rubbed her toe back-and-forth on top of me, seeming to gain pleasure from it.  She continued talking.

"I'm looking foward to our time together, honey.  I'm going shoe shopping later--and guess what? You're going to try on every pair with me.  Imagine being your mommy's little slave for the next two weeks.  Before I'm done with you, you're going to inhale my foot's odor--drink my foot's sweat--and ejaculate on my skin every time I command it.  You're now mommy's toy.  Enjoy!"

With that, my mom stood on top of me and ground me into the carpet until I blacked out.

A sudden jerk awoke me.  The cab had stopped.  Before I could react inside the darkness, the pressure on my body increased as my mom began walking again.  I had passed out during the ride! As my mom walked down the hard concrete surface toward her conference, I realized the oxygen has grown so little that I had fallen asleep and dreamt the entire scenerio!

Frightened and sickened by what my mind had constructed as I had slept, I knew my day was just getting started as my mom, still unware of my presence inside her high heel, walked toward the building.