- Text Size +

Making my way up the steep slope the high heel's sole once again, I crawled quickly and with my heart pounding.

After emerging from the toe section, I looked up and  beheld my giantess mother, sitting on the edge of the hotel bed and dangling her right foot as she crossed her legs.  Thankfully, I knew I was inside her left shoe, and might therefore have time to reach the top before she inserted her foot on top of me.

Looking upwards as I moved, I noticed she had also painted her toenails a bright red, and the underside of her foot was red and slightly swollen from her hot shower.  It contrasted with her lightly-tanned skin, and combined with her slight wrinkles, was admittedly enticing--but in no way did I wish for her foot to descend upon me!

My mom looked behind her and picked up her cell phone again, apparently dialing a number.  After a moment, she put the phone back behind her on the bed, and said to herself, "I guess he got his classes mixed up."  Her voice boomed inside the shoe, and I realized with a start that she had tried calling me!

If only she knew! I had almost reached the top when her right foot suddenly came towards me and was placed inside the other shoe.  Forgetting my desire to reach the top, I simply balanced myself where I was and stood, waving my hands and shouting.

"Mom! I'm inside your shoe! Mom! Look! Please look!"

No sooner had I shouted than a shadow loomed over my tiny, naked form, blocking out the light from the room.  I barely had time to duck as five gigantic toes, some the size of large trucks, were thrust over my body.  However, I couldn't evade her sole past her toes, and her skin, while no doubt soft to her touch, hit me like a thick punching bag and sent me flying backwards into the shoe's toe section.

I landed on my back inside the darkened portion of the shoe, and for a fraction of a second I blacked out from the impact. 

My sight returned as the dim light was totally snuffed out.  Suddenly, a huge weight was placed upon my chest.  My arms were pinned to my sides, and my legs were equally trapped.  My mom finished placing her foot inside the shoe, and I found myself buried under her left foot, with my face having thankfully been placed between two enormous toes.  Her skin practically sealed my face, but my nose and mouth found a tiny pocket of air no larger than a basketball.

Before I could comprehend what had happened, the weight on my body increased to an unimaginable amount.  All air in my lungs was crushsed out against her toes, and even the pocket of air there dissapeared as she stood on top of her son, sealing him inside a prison of skin and shoe sole like a man frozen in ice.