- Text Size +

My dry, rough tongue dragged across the equally rough and sticky skin of my mom's left sole.  Afraid to remove my tongue, I felt that it was going to bleed if she didn't allow me a respite.

I could feel her and Silvia watching me, and having made my way across my mom's foot in every direction, I slowly proceeded back toward her toes.

"That enough," Silvia said quietly.

Relieved, I sat up and tried to swallow.  My sore tongue hung in my mouth like a wool sock, uncomfortable and thick. 

"He punished now," Silvia noted.  "You come with me now."  At last! My torture was almost over.

Lightly, my mom took me from her foot and placed me on the sheets as she stood.  Smiling at me with a look of care, my mom walked with Silvia to the door and just like that--I was alone.  Silvia didn't have any parting words for me, not that I cared.  I hoped I would never see her again.

After a few moments, my mom returned--thankfully, alone.  As she made her way towards her purse on the dresser, I watched as she placed a tiny spray bottle inside while keeping another bottle in her hand.  As she neared the bed, I could see tears were in her eyes--but this time, tears of joy.

"Ready, honey?" she asked.

"Yes!" I shouted, standing on my sore legs and joints. 

Bending over, her shadow blocking out the light from the window, my mom lightly sprayed my body with the misty liquid.  After three squirts, she turned and placed that bottle in her purse as well.

And...nothing.

Turning back to me, she smiled.  "Silvia said it would take about a day for you to grow back."

A day?!

My mom must have noticed the look of frustration on my face.  "I know you've had to wait a long time, honey.  But I don't think  she was lying.  After she gave me the antidote, she actually went back into a room and started cleaning as if nothing happened!" She laughed.

I sat back on the sheets.  My mom walked towards the bathroom.  "I'm getting cleaned up, honey.  See you in a few minutes."  With that, she entered and shut the door.

Stretching my legs out on the sheets, I placed my feet in a wrinkle and made myself comfortable, falling asleep almost instantly.

My mom woke me later as she exited the bathroom.  Wearing a pair of tiny shorts and a t-shirt, she walked to the bed.  "Any luck, honey?" she asked.

Blinking, I noticed that my feet actually extended slightly beyond the wrinkle.  After an hour, I had grown--barely a noticable amount.  All the same, I was overjoyed, and as I stood, I shouted happily.

"It's working!" I yelled. 

"I'm so happy!" she responded, picking me up in her warm hands.  A thick scent of bodywash and perfume now greeted my nostrils.  "I'm very sorry about today," she began.  Before she started crying, I interrupted her.

"It's okay!" I shouted.  "It wasn't your fault! At least I'm growing now!"

"Yes, you are," she responded, sitting on the bed.  "You know...there were times I almost enjoyed pleasuring you.  I know it's strange...and wrong...but having you so tiny, and so dependent on me--I guess it made me feel like a mother again."

While I didn't share her sentiment, I merely smiled.  At least someone enjoyed the day--though, admittedly, I had found some pleasure a few times as well!

She continued to hold me, and the room became very quiet.  The situation was still awkward, and I hoped we could put everything behind us after I had grown to my regular size.

"So," she started again, perhaps to break the silence.  "What do you want to do until you're fixed? Rest on the bed?"

"Okay!" I shouted.  My mom stood.