- Text Size +

Giving up, I sat on my knees as the heat from my mom's foot surrounded my body.  I could feel the warmth emanating from the skin, and yet I could do nothing to pleasure myself.  The stillness of the room was broken by the occasional sound of the air conditioner's fan.  The quiet--the women watching me--my own desperate situation--all worked against me this time.

"Two minute," Silvia noted.

I understood that she wanted to see me suffer.  If I couldn't ejaculate on the sole, maybe some other degrading servitude would suffice.  Getting up, I walked unevenly to my mom's heel, bent down, and began licking her skin.

Her sole, while generally soft, was still fairly rough on my tongue.  On my knees, I lapped at her skin, my own saliva practically absent.  I worked my way forward toward her toes, knowing that at my tiny size I could never cover the entire area of her foot.  The taste of sweat, humidity, and bodywash greeted my taste buds.  Without looking at my mom--I didn't want to see her reaction as her own son licked her foot--I did my best to continually keep tongue on the foot.

Silvia said nothing, and I didn't face her either.  Surely she could respect my attempts to please her sadistic desire to see a mother abuse her helpless son.  On hands and knees I worked faster, reaching the middle of the sole and getting on to the softer area before my mom's toes.  I stopped thinking, and licked as if my life depended on it.   

Finally, reaching the toes, I stopped, exhausted.  I rolled to my back, chest heaving.

"That good," Silvia noted.  "Now, mother order son to lick.  I want to hear.  After that, I help."

"Silvia..." my mom began.  Looking at her, I nodded. 

Sighing, a look of frustration and sadness on her face, my mom looked at me. 

"Honey," she said weakly.

"Be convincing!" Silvia shouted.

Taking a breath, my mom began again.  "Honey, get on your knees."  I obeyed, hoping the end was near.

"You are going to lick mommy's foot.  If you raise your tongue off my skin, I'll push your face into my sole for sixty seconds of punishment."

That was...unique, yet I complied and began licking the sticky foot again with my dry tongue.  After a few moments, I had no saliva left to deposit on the giantess' sole, and I briefly raised my face from the steaming skin.  I knew my mom wouldn't actually "punish" me--this act was for Silvia's benefit, after all.

No sooner had I raised my tongue off the skin than my mom's heavy, hot finger shoved my head deep into her skin unexpectedly.  What was she doing?!

With my face smushed into the sole and my limbs left to flail unfettered, I was stunned and unable to breath.  I tried to raise my head, but my mom kept firm pressure on the back of my skull, keeping me immersed in her skin.  I hoped she was counting--maybe even shaving off a few seconds--because my lungs screamed for oxygen.

Suddenly, the finger was removed, and I raised my face to swallow as much air as possible.

"That not sixty second!" Silvia shouted.  Before I could respond, my mom pushed me into her sole again to finish the sentence.  I kicked with my legs and tried to push up with my hands on the hot skin, but my mom was unforgiving.  A few seconds later, she released me, and I was left on her foot, shaking.

I didn't dare look at her face.  I knew she was acting...but all the same, she had picked a rather painful "punishment" without prodding from Silvia.

"Now, begin again," my mom instructed.  "This time, drag your tongue on my foot until I order you to stop."  Fearful of more suffocation, I obeyed her and began licking my mom's foot.