- Text Size +

What should I do?

Already, my mom (via Silvia, no less) had put me through every variation of torture I could imagine.  How could I "impress" the hispanic woman now, given that I had endured all possible pain short of death itself?

Maybe...humiliation would work.  After all, that seemed to be Silvia's motivation in the first place by having placed me inside my mom's high heel.  If I could do something that demeaned me, that could possibly be enough to get the antidote.

Waving my arms to get my mom's attention, I explained to her my idea as she picked me up and placed me close to her face.

"Sit down on the bed!" I shouted.  "Turn your sole upwards! I'll...I'll pleasure myself on it!"

She seemed doubtful.  "Honey," she began.  Silvia cut her off.

"Time up! He do something now!" the woman demanded.

Sighing, my mom sat on the bed, crossed her legs and turned her left sole up to as level as she could muster.  I waved, indicating that I should be placed on the hot, red skin.  My mom delicately placed me on the middle of her sole, and amid the uneven, soft skin, I fell to my knees.

Silvia loomed over the edge of the bed, waiting for my "punishment."

Taking a breath, I laid down chest-first on the hot surface and allowed my penis to become buried in the sticky, funky sole.  I began to hump the skin, hoping that my decision would be enough to appease Silvia.

Nothing.  With my penis barely erect--my own mom watching me torture myself on her smelly foot--and another woman staring at my shrunken form, I could do nothing but dryly hump the foot. 

"I see he no like," Silvia said.  "That good.  He have five minute.  He no make cum on foot, he no get fexed."

At least my "punishment" would work--but I had to complete my task first, which seemed impossible.  After all, this was my mother's foot--a sole under which I had been trapped, smashed, crushed, and flattened for a day.  I had inhaled the odor, swallowed the sweat, and ejaculated on the toe.  My own mother's ass had even sat on me for an entire night as she slept peacefully.  A finger job.  Toe scrunches.  After all the abuse, I simply had no cum left to give her!

And yet, my very existance rided on this.  With my mom and Silvia watching me intently, I tried to find some sexual satisfication in my action, and yet nothing came to mind. 

"Four minute," Silvia warned.  The time limit didn't help!

Deeper into the sole I pressed myself, desperately trying to make my penis excited.  My mom seemed to notice my situation, and I felt her place a giantess finger on my back, perhaps to help.

"You no help! He do on own!" Silvia shouted.  My mom removed her finger, and Silvia indicated that I only had three minutes remaining.