- Text Size +

Desperation kicked in as my body screamed for oxygen.  As my spasmadic muscles began to fight against the giantess sitting on top of me, yellow stars and lines raced through my head.  I moaned inside my mom's ass, begging her--beggin Silvia--to end the torture. 

Panicked and frightened, the punishment continued for another moment when my mom quickly stood, taking her bound son with her as I was stuck to her skin.

Inhaling deeply, my vision blurry, I heard Silvia speak.  "That good," she began.  "Now, shoe."

Shoe?! What next?

Peeling me from her ass and placing me on the bed, my mom pulled her panty and pants back up.  "Please, Silvia," she said, facing the hispanic woman.  "No more! He's suffered enough.  Let's end this now!"

From my position, I could see Silvia shake her head.  "No.  That not deal. I want to see more before I fex him."

Looking downcast, my mom then took me from the bed.  The next few moments were a blur to my mind as the oxygen tried to restore my mental functions to normal.  Silvia came to our side of the bed and removed her stocking covered foot from a cheap-looking black mule, a shoe cracked and faded from numerous days of use.  My mom placed me directly inside the shoe and into the toe section.  In my delirium, I could still smell the hot, thick, funky odor of the hispanic woman's foot!

The light inside the shoe was extinguished as my mom placed her own foot inside the shoe, resting her sole directly on top of her son! Once again, she used her toes to position me, this time leaving my body buried whlile my face found a space under her toes.  The shoe was clearly too small for my mom, as her toes were scrunched together on top of my nose and mouth.

Then, the crush pain began again.  I could hear Silvia giving my mom orders loudly.

"Push hard! I want to see shoe flatten.  Keep pushing!"

Pain racked my abused and naked existance as my mom obeyed the woman's commands, pushing her foot more deeply onto her son inside the smelly prison.  When first placed inside the shoe, I had inhaled Silvia's foot odor, but now, my lungs were emptied again.  More and more, my mom forced her sole to bury me, searing my skin with her own hot skin. 

She would let up occasionally, and Silvia seemed to notice.  "Too soft!" she would shout.  "Push hard again! Make son beg for mommy to stop!"

"Silvia, please!" my mom cried, her  voice vibrating down into the maid's mule.  "I'm killing him!"

Silvia didn't sound sympathetic.  "Keep pushing or he stay small!"  My mom obeyed, and continued to smash me.

Blacking out for the countless time, I was suddenly removed and found myself on the spinning bed, the lights in the room dancing around me.  First my mom's ass, and now her sole.  Such quick torture was leaving me nausuas and dizzy, and I could barely focus on my giantess mom as she listened to Silvia once again.

Silvia's words began to pile together in my head, and I could not comprehend what she was saying.  Clearly, though, the punishment wasn't quite over, as the next hour saw me abused in various ways by my mom, despite her frequent protests.  I wasn't able to deduce how long each "session" lasted, but each was painful and degrading. 

First, my mom sat on the bed, crossing her legs, and pushed me face-first into her left foot's sole, using her palm to bury me completely.  Then, placing me face-first on the carpet, she rested her big toe on my back, crushing me into the rough fibers as Silvia stood nearby.  At one point, my mom sat on the bed, placed my back against her palm, bent her leg, and placed the end of her big toe directly on my crotch, pushing and releasing over and again, smashing my testicles repeatedly inside the hot rubber of her toe.  All the while, still wrapped in the tight strand of hair, I screamed for mercy.

After that, I was placed inside my mom's toes as they alternately scrunched and released me for several painful mintues. Finally, I was allowed to rest on the bed, exhausted and barely conscious.

I heard Silvia talk.  "Now, for final punishment, he pick.  If I don't like, he no get fexed.  If I like what he pick, I help him."

Amid the blurry room, I heard my mom addressing me.  "Honey, you...have to choose the final punishment.  It should be something...something...painful."  She held back her tears.

Now, my fate was in my hands--and possibley the feet of my mom!