- Text Size +

Start what?! I wondered.  What was she doing here?  This was the very woman who had placed me in the shoe to start the whole disaster.  Where was my antidote--and why was my mom acting so strangely?

As if reading my mind, my mom answered, her back still to me.  While she spoke, she did something unthinkable--she unbuttoned her jeans pushed them to her knees!

"Silvia...Silvia will only help us if I punish you further."  My mom fought back tears.  "She said you were very rude yesterday morning.  You almost knocked her over.  And she won't tell me which bottle has the antidote unless I follow her commands."

Quickly turning to face me, tears began to roll down my mom's face.  "I...I didn't know what else to do! I can't risk spraying you with the wrong chemical.  She threatened to destory the antidote if I talked to the manager!"

Looking at Silvia, I watched her smile.  "These punishment," she said, looking at me.  "I watch her.  Only a little, then I fex you."

My mom bent down, placing her face level with the bed.  I could still smell the alcohol in her breath, the warm air tingling my body. 

"It's okay!" I shouted as best I could.  "Do whatever you have to!" I didn't desire more torture from my mom--but by now, it had almost become routine.  If this was the price I had to pay, then so be it.  Both my mom and I would be better off once I was returned to normal.

Understanding my tiny voice, my mom smiled.  "Thank you, honey," she said, standing once more.  "That really helps me."  Turning her back to me once again, I watched in horror as she pushed her panty down to her jeans, revealing a now familiar giantess butt; firm, slightly tanned and dotted with the occasional bit of cellulite. 

Not again! I begged silently.  Silvia watched from the other edge of the bed, nodding her head.  "Now, you set on him.  I tell you when to stand."

Taking a deep breath, my mom then lowered her butt toward my helpless form.  Turning her head to be sure she was "on target," she lined up the middle of her left cheek with my body.  Despite the neccessary situation, I still struggled against her hair, but to no avail.

"Sorry," she whispered again.  With that, the first bit of heavy, rubbery skin was placed on my chest, quickly enveloping my legs and arms.  I turned my face to the side just as the hot cheek was placed over it was well.  Blowing out my breath, the weight suddenly increased, and as I become totally immersed in the hot skin, she continued to sit on me gently, the sheets sinking downward.

Finally, she rested her body on her shrunken son--not for the first time--and inside the total blackness, all I could do was wait for Silvia to give the command that would release me.

The pain was great.  Feeling crushed between the now unforgiving behind of my mom and some unseen spring or wood rail under the sheets, I could feel my ribs pop and my organs compress.  I wondered if Silvia merely wanted to embarrass me, or if she had more sinister designs.  Certainly, I would be dead after a few moments.  Would my mom stand before that happened, perhaps sensing her son's life dwindling away? Or, would she fight for the antidote, even if it meant bringing me to the edge of death? Time would tell.