- Text Size +

Having gingerly removed me from the indentation and placed me on her knee as she sat on the bed's edge, my mom sobbed uncontrollably.

Her hot skin gently vibrated, and I tried not to view her panty--all the while, she wiped her eyes and shook her head.

"I can't believe I did that to you!" she kept repeating amid the crying.  "I just wanted one drink to relax...and one led to another...it's all my fault! I could have killed you last night!"

Multiple times, I had tried to console her, but my tiny, hoarse voice was difficult to project over her loud sobs.  I gave up, and simply sat naked on her knee, covering my private area with my hand, despite the events of the previous night--events of which she thankfully knew nothing.

Finally, her mascara having been smeared by her tears, my mom placed me back on the sheets and stood.  Looming over me, she tried to manage a smile.

"Honey, I'm going to make this up to you--I promise!" she boomed.  "I'll go find the maid and get her to fix you.  I'll be back very soon.  Everything will be fine."  She said this with a tenderness that only a mother could muster.  Turning, she opened her nearby suitcase and put on a pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt.

Slipping on a pair of black flip-flops, she wiped her face with a cloth in the bathroom and then entered the hallway, shutting the door behind her.

Once again, I was alone.  The lack of sleep quickly made me drowsy, and despite a fear that another bizarre dream would haunt my mind, I made myself comfortable and took a nap.

The sound of the front door startled me awake.  I had dreamt nothing, and sitting up, I watched my mom walk toward the bed, her footfalls vibrating through the mattress.  I didn't see any kind of antidote in her hand, and her face was solomn.  What was she doing now?

Standing over me and sighing, my mom picked me up and shook her head.  "I'm so sorry, honey.  It's almost over.  We just...have to do a couple more things."  Confused, I watched as my mom used her other hand to pluck a single strand of brown hair from her head.

Delicately using her fingers, my mom pushed my arms to my sides and wrapped the hair around my body, binding my arms to my torso tightly.  My tiny size allowed her to use the same strand to wrap my legs, binding them together as well.

Before long, and to my complete confusion, my mom hand tightly wrapped me in a hair that was the same to me as an unbreakable rope.  Only my hands and feet could be manipulated now, and before I could speak, she placed me back on the sheets.  I could only lay there, unable to move as I tried to deduce how this action would fix my shrunken condition.

"I can only hope...I hope you will forgive me, honey," she began as she turned her back to me.  "Everything I'm about to do is to save you.  Please remember that."

More footfalls shook the mattress.  Someone else had entered the room!

After a moment, a second giantess loomed nearby at the bed's edge, smiling.  My heart froze.  For some bizarre reason...the maid herself was here! Not much older than my mom, the rather short Hispanic women smiled slightly, dimples forming in her brown skin.  Her hair was tightly formed into a bun and she wore her maid's uniform.  Not totally unattractive, I watched as she looked at my mom and then back to me. 

With a thick accent, she actually gave me mom an order!  "You can start now," she said quietly.