- Text Size +

As deeply as my mom slept, my own night was quite the opposite.

The intense pressure resting upon my chest and limbs made any sort of sleep or semi-drowsy existance impossible.  Constant fears of suffocation raced through my head, even as I inhaled my meager breaths under her back.  Clearly, my mom had not turned down the air conditioner, leaving the air in the room stuffy.  A sheen of "sleep sweat" formed on her exposed skin, and the moisture from her ass and the arch in her back began to slowly cover my helpless face and body. 

I could hear her deep breathing, a giant human so enormous that the noise itself would have been enough to keep me awake.  And so, the hours wore on.

Deeper into the night, I could hear the occasional thump from nearby rooms or the honking of a cab somewhere on the street far below us.  And while the air conditioner would only rarely kick on, the brief introduction of fresh air was not enough to abate the smell of my mom's sweat.  Humid and rich, I was forced to smell it with every inhalation.

After a few hours, I noticed that the linens around my head were growing uncomfortably close to my face.  My mom's stationary position was slowly wearing the bed down, flattening the sheets and threatening to push them over my nose and mouth.  Already, they covered my ears, muting some of her breaths.  If she didn't wake soon, I might not be joining her!

Boredom also "sat" in.  My desire to kiss her butt--now easily within reach of my tongue--had long since dissapeared, and without anything to occupy my time, I wished even more for her to roll over and give me something else to do.  My only occupation was a mock conversation I had with her, practice for when she would wake up.  No doubt, she would be incredibly guilty, and I had to find some way of consoling her.  That meant omitting the incident with her panty--something I was glad to do, as it was both humiliating and disgusting.

Finally, within the darkness of my tomb under her back, a small light crept in.  Daylight must have approached, and the windows, while covered in curtains, were still allowing some precious luminosity inside. 

My mom began to stir.  At first, her heavy breathing became more erratic, and she rolled only slightly to each side, still keeping me firmly in place under her butt.  Eventually, I heard her begin to groan--quite a hangover, no doubt--then, thankfully, she began to sit up.  Pressed deeply into the sheets, my own sweat having glued me to them, my mom sat and her giantess ass was removed from my body. 

As her massive back lifted above me, I remained far below on the sheets.  How to describe the physical feeling! It was if a hot-air balloon was suddenly inflated.  I felt my lungs expand, my ribs crack as they began to pop back into place, and my muscles decompress.  The amazing feeling of having that massive weight removed was almost orgasmic in itself!

Still groaning, my mom swung her legs over the edge of the bed and placed her hands on her head.  I could smell the bitter tang of alcohol in the air, and for a moment, she said nothing.

With her head hung down, she suddenly noticed her panty and pulled it up. 

"What in the world?" she mumbled. 

She raised her head slightly, then exclaimed loudly "Oh my god! Honey!"

Standing up quickly and almost falling over, she steadied herself and scannned the sheets with eyes still trying to focus through her blurry hangover.

"Honey! Honey!" she shouted.  "Oh my god! Where are you?!"

Unable to move from my position--I was both numb and racked with sharp pain in my joints--I tried to yell, but couldn't muster any noise from my abused lungs.  I could only wait.

Bending over, she lightly ran her hands through the sheets, trying to find her missing, shrunken son.  "What did I do? Honey, please! Where are you?!" The noise blasted my tiny ears.

"M...mum..." I croaked.

Finally, her eyes rested upon me, and she blinked, unable to comprehend.  Then, her eyes grew wide, and this time, she only whispered as tears began to form.  "Oh no...honey...what did I do to you?"

I remained, weakened and exhausted, inside the giant indentation of the sheets created by her giantess butt.