- Text Size +

My giantess mom stood at the edge of the bed with her back to me.  She must have finished her water and stumbled backwards to the bed.  As her shadow loomed over the sheets and me, I watched as her hands dropped to her hips.

With one quick movement, she yanked her panties down to her knees.  Shocked, I found myself staring at my own mother's naked butt.  Revulsion set in, and my blood froze.  She was going to sit down! And I had foolishly walked right to the middle of the bed's edge, the one place a drunk person would most likely sit!

Apparantly, she liked to sleep naked or semi-nude.  Before I could make a move, her giant butt fell towards me.  I watched as the yellow lamp light made visible tiny bits of cellulite in an otherwise tight and attractive behind.  Putting my hands up--as if that would matter--I screamed as her left butt cheek descended upon her son.

"Mooommm! No!"

Too late.  The heavy skin crumpled my arms and pushed me to the sheets.  On my back, I could only watch helpless as her butt sealed over every inch of my body.  As she continued sitting, her ass and I sank deeper into the bed, springs cracking and popping.  Deeper I went, pressed into her flesh and the linens, until at last the bed stopped giving.

Now, I found myself sandwiched between two surfaces that, theoritically, would have been soft--bed sheets and a woman's butt--but to a boy shrunk to a half-inch, intolerably heavy.  Her butt was hot--steaming, even--and my face was smushed up into it.  I could feel every pulse of her heart, again...again...again.

I contemplated my situation.  The weight of my mom's head, neck, breasts, stomach and left cheek now all centered directly on top of her shrunken son, whilst she had no clue. 

As stars began to dance in my head, she blessedly sat up--or rather, scooted sideways.  Stuck to her ass like tape, my limbs splayed to the sides, I swung with her as she positioned herself on her right side, mostly likely for sleep.  Putting herself in a position to "spoon," I at least found comfort in the fact that I would be able to peel myself from her ass after she fell asleep. 

After a moment, she did just that.  Without bothering to cover herself with sheets, or push the panty beyond her knee or remove her bra--my drunk, giantess mom began to snore very lightly in the dim room.  Sensing my opportunity, I struggled against the firm butt and finally pushed myself free, falling a fairly significant distance until I landed next to her ass on the sheets.  For a moment, I sat dazed.  Then, I stood, balancing myself on the sheets.

Next to me, the giantess butt shook very gently as my mom slept.  I felt guilty.  My situation had drove her to drink--something she normally wouldn't do! I began walking towards her massive right cheek that touched the bed.  Nearing her lower back, perhaps infatuated with the situation, I leaned over...and kissed her butt.  It was warm, sticky, both soft and yet quite firm.  A rich odor surrounded it. 

I then kissed it again.  Perhaps I was atoning for my part in the debacle--maybe I was simply attracted to such a large, attractive female ass--but whatever the reason, I couldn't stop kissing.  I even went so far as to place my penis against it and hump a little.  Pushing the sick thoughts out of my head, I didn't stop until my tiny movements must have startled her.

Like a giant redwood crashing down on a lumberjack, the right cheek that had been sideways suddenly tilted and rolled on top of me.  No sooner had I been kissing her butt than my mom rolled onto her back.  Instantly, I found my entire body, up to my neck, covered in her ass.  My head remained free, a pocket of air thankfully existing under the arch of her back as she settled into place and started snoring again.

As adrenaline washed over me, I struggled to free at least one arm so that I might push myself out from her butt. 

No luck.

I was stuck, cemented as much as--or more than--I had been under her sole.  Breathing was hard, my lungs feeling as if they were made of iron.  The air under her back was thick with her sweat and body wash, and the tiny hairs on her skin tickled my face.  My mom was deeply asleep, and I had no way of freeing myself.

Because of my foolish desire to kiss it, I was going to spend the night trapped under my mother's ass as she slept peacefully.