- Text Size +

Thankfully, no dreams of motherly torture filled my mind this time.  Instead, I awoke hours later to the sound of the hotel room door opening and shutting rather loudly.

With the sun set and the lights off, the room was quite dark.  As my mom entered, a small lamp near the dresser was switched on, bathing the room in dim yellow.  Dark shadows danced around the irregular sheets.

Pushing them off my body, I sat up.  Barely visible in the mellow light, I watched as my mom stood near the bed, acting rather odd.  Weaving in place, she seemed unbalanced, even tipsy.  Was she...drunk?

With her back to me, she awkwardly removed her white top and let it fall to the floor.  I could see the straps of her cream-colored bra.  Then, almost seductively, she unzipped her black skirt and shimmied it to the floor.  Now my mother stood in high heels, black panties and bra.  I felt a bit disgusted, having this sight directly in front of me.  However, due to her strange behavior, I was afraid to turn around and let her out of my sight.

Then, she kicked off each heel, sending them flying across the carpet and against the dresser.  What was she doing?

Bending over, she prepared to sit on the bed, still having said nothing to me.  However, as the giantess loomed over the sheets, she "fell" more than "sat."  Before I could react, my mom's panty-covered butt came crashing down inches from my body, sending me flying over a nearby hill of sheets and landing against the comforter. 

Anger flooded my mind.  She could have killed me! Didn't she know I was here?!

My mom scooted her back against the headboard, and swung up her legs.  I watched in horror as the giant limbs hovered over my body, and before I could stand, they too came crashing down on the bed, one on each side of me.  The shockwaves sent me flying up again, landing back onto the comforter, and I was now placed between two giant knees that were inches away from my delicate form.  I couldn't believe she was doing this!

Turning, my penis became instantly erect, despite my disgust.  In front of me was my mom's giant panty, black and woven with a flowerly pattern.  Looming above were her stomach and giantess bra, and as she rested her back and head against the wooden headboard, I could see the problem clearly now.

Her eyes, visibly red in the darkness and blinking rapidly, made her intoxication obvious.  How much had she drunk?!

Rubbing her face with her hands, I started yelling to get her attention.  Had she truly forgotten about me?

"Mom!" I shouted.  "I'm between your legs! Be careful!"

No success.  She merely rubbed her eyes, breathing loudly, and I could smell the alcohol in the air.  As an inexperienced drinker, she no doubt had allowed herself to get carried away.  Now, she threatened to crush her own son on her bed!

She then bent her legs and brought her knees to her chest.  The two massive feet scooted on the sheets on either side me, tangling them and dragging me foward as well.  With her feet now near her body, the sheets had drug me to within inches of her panty.  Struggling to free myself, I could feel the heat emanating from her vagina through the clothing. 

Desperate to escape the sickening turn of events, I tried to free myself from the mess of fabric and run away from her body.  Instead, she scooted her butt foward, presumably to make herself more comfortable on the headboard, and I could not move before finding myself pressed against her panty!

"Oh my god!" I shouted.  "Mom! Please stop!" With my face and chest pressed directly on the rough panty, I kicked my legs inside the sheets, trying to find some foot-hold.  I could smell the strong, humid odor of her private area.  This was the worst possible outcome of the day's events! If only she knew what she was doing!

I used my hands to press my face and chest off the panty, the fabric barely giving.  Still facing her vagina and trying to hold my breath, I began to have luck with my feet.  In a moment, I would flee to the far end of the bed--and as far away from my mom as possible!

Suddenly, a wrecking ball smacked into my back and compressed me against her panty tightly.  The rubbery wrecking ball now sealed my entire body, face first, against the hot clothing.  Her hand! It had fallen to cover her vagina--deliberately or not!

Shocked, I inhaled air as my mouth and nose were squished on the black clothing.  The rich, thick smell of her vagina entered my lungs.  In any moment, I felt I would vomit.  Unable to move my arms as they remained pinned to my sides, my legs equally trapped, I begged her to take her hand away.

Instead, she slowly rubbed her hand up--then down--then up again.  With each movement, she dragged my helpless body against the panty.  I could now feel the vagina itself, the panty partially comforming to its shape.  What in hell was she doing?!

She moaned lightly, the vibrations entering my body.  Fear racked my soul.  Was she...pleasuring herself?!

She continued to rub her vagina through her panty, apparently quite unaware I was trapped against her hand.  My skin became raw with the flowerly designs, and my penis was unfortunately still erect.  In fact, despite my best mental efforts, I couldn't stop it from growing larger as the inescapable friction continued.  She moaned louder, and for the first time, I could smell the salty hint of her own juices beginning to flow inside her.  I didn't know if I should vomit or ejaculate!

My muscles were useless against the assualt.  I was an unwilling participant in her actions, and as if the smell of her feet coated on my body wasn't enough, now my mom's vagina was going to compound my odor!

I murmured against the panty, begging her to stop, crying even as I felt myself about to ejaculate.  If only my mom knew! Faster and faster, she worked her hand outside the panty, pressing it harder and deeper into her vagina and myself along with it.  Only the panty, now amazingly hot and moist, kept me from a horrible fate inside my own mother!

Moaning louder, she worked herself into a frenzy, as the moist panty began to grow wetter, indicating her own sticky juices were flowing out from her body! Now I, too, began to absorb some of the moisture, and the newfound lubricant was too much for my penis to handle, and as she began to cry out loudly, perhaps climaxing, I too ejaculated--against my will--again and again on her panty as she matched my rythym.

"Oh god!" I shouted, immersed in her odor and moisture.  "Mom! Mom!" I shouted again.  She then began to slow, my hair wet and my body shaking. Practically sucked inside her vagina, the panty was quite soiled, and then my mom removed her hand.  For a moment, I was glued to her palm, then as she raised her hand I was flung violently against the sheets and landed between her feet.

Exhausted and shaking, I breathed deeply, sick and ready to vomit as I considered my actions.  My mom and I...I couldn't even think it! Pleasured together!

Irony flooded my mind.  At first unaware because of my size, now her intoxication had made her unaware of me once again.  As I laid on the bed, I wondered what could possibly happen next.  Just then, she scooted her feet together towards each other!