- Text Size +

Before long, I heard the hair dryer stop, and bathroom door opened.  Giant tremors began to issue around the shoe, until finally the high heel itself began to shake.  I stood, steadying myself with one arm against the heel, and looked upward. 

After a moment, my giantess mom stepped into view.  Looming over me was a literal "Statue of Liberty"--a giant woman whose immense height dwafred me like a tiny bug.  I watched as my mom stood next to the shoe, still combing her shoulder-length, light-brown hair.  Then, I watched as she dusted off her dressy white top.  Beneath, she wore a knee-length black skirt and no hose.  I could barely see her cute face, button nose and evenly-applied make-up. 

I waited for her to look down.  Heart pounding, I couldn't help but notice that I had an erection.  I chalked it up to the blood pumping in my veins, but I knew the sight of a giantess dominating my view was also quite erotic--even if it was my mother.

Suddenly, my mom looked down, a happy, "excited about the day" smile on her face.  I began waving my hands and started to scream when a loud series of "beeps" issued from the nearby bed.  My mom turned and walked away, the giantess foot-falls knocking me off my feet.  Her cell phone!

Frustrated, I sat on the cool sole and heard my mom chatting with a co-worker she was to meet at the event.  Her voice boomed around the room due to my tiny ears, and her conversation, while meaningless in content, started to give me a bit of a headache.

My mom paced about the room, and for a moment, she came back into view from my small perspective.  I jumped up, watching her hold the phone against her cheek, and started waving my arms in hope she might look down again.  My heart lept in joy as I watched her bend down towards the shoe.

She continued to talk on the phone, and without looking at the shoe, she placed a finger inside.  Startled, I watched as the giant middle finger grasped the back of my shoe.  Her red nail polish accentuated her lightly-tanned skin.  I rushed foward to touch her finger in hopes of alerting her.  Instead, she quickly lifted the shoe.  The toe tipped downward, and before I could catch my breath, I tumbled back into the toe section, bumping against the inner leather with an uncomforable thud.

Without warning, the shoe was placed back on the ground, and I bounced upwards, hitting my head against the confines of the toe section, before resting again on the cool sole.  She must have brought her shoes closer to the bed--that meant she was about to wear them!

More alarming was the fact she was wrapping up her conversation.  Desperately, I crawled foward again, immersed in semi-darkness, and made my way toward the light of the high heel's opening.