- Text Size +

As my mom stepped onto my frail structure, pain ripped through my bones.

I jerked awake, and found myself once again on the gigantic bed sheets in her hotel room.  Another dream! Each time they became more sadistic.  I wasn't sure why my mind was constructing such odd fantasies, but it frightened me.  I didn't desire such torture from my mom--at least, not consciously!

After a few moments, I heard the door open, and my giantess mom entered the bedroom, a frustrated look on her face.  When she sat next to me, I lightly bounced off the bed and landed with a soft "thud" on the fabric.  Leaning over me with her now massive breasts, she explained the situation.

My mom had learned from the front desk the name of the maid that had fit my description and been working that morning; unfortunately, she had left for the day and wouldn't be back until the morning.  Furthermore, my mom hadn't explained the problem to the front desk, and wanted to confront the maid directly when she returned the next day.

"I'm so sorry, honey," she told me, sighing.  "I've booked an additional night in this room--looks like it will be a little while longer before I can help you."

My heart sank.  What a day! Trapped unknowingly under my mother's foot; then begging for more of the same later in the day; now, forced to endure another night, shrunken to a half-inch, sore, smelly and naked.  Things couldn't get worse!

"Are you okay on my sheets? Do you need anything?" she asked. 

"Some food!" I shouted.  Smiling, my mom stood up, the bed creaking back into place.  After a few moments, my mom placed down some crumbs from a broken candy bar for me to eat.  Next to me, she put down some toilet paper, and after eating, she turned her head so that I could relieve myself on the paper.  She then took the paper and flushed it.  At this point, I had become so used to her seeing me naked that I didn't even attempt to hide my privates.

Standing now over the bed, she rubbed her hand through her hair.  "I'm going downstairs to the lounge's bar, honey.  If you're okay here, I'll let you rest.  I've had such a long day--sore feet, and so guilty!" 

I nodded understandingly.  She deserved a break and a couple drinks to ease her mind.  While not a drinker in any sort of way, I understood that even she might benefit from a glass of wine. 

"Do you need anything else?" she asked, voice booming.  I nodded "no," and sat down to rest.  "Okay," she said, turning, "I'll be back soon."  I watched my giantess mother, high heels and all, leave the room and exit into the hallway.

My nap earlier hadn't refreshed me, and so I made myself comfortable on a smaller pile of fabric.  Covering myself as best I could with the white sheets, I once again drifted to sleep.