- Text Size +

Exhausted from the day's events, I laid down on the gigantic sheets of the mountainous bed.  The fabric was cool and inviting, and my naked body, sticky and smelly with the odor of my mom's sole, felt bruised and battared.

Relaxing, I felt my mind drift, and I closed my eyes, hoping for a quick resolution to my predicament.

Suddenly, I was awakened by my mother.  Grasping me firmly with her fingers, I opened my eyes and watched as she lowered me toward her sole!

"Mom! Wait! What are you doing?!" I yelled.

Pusing me face-first against her soft skin in the middle of her foot, I felt her place tiny strips of a shredded band-aid across my legs, back, arms and head.  Now she removed her hand, and I remained glued in place, the side of my face stuck against her skin.

"M-mom!" I murmured, barely able to speak for the hot skin around my mouth.

"Honey, I have some exciting news!" she said loudly, though I couldn't see her from my position.  "I've decided I like you this size.  I'm going to have a casual dinner tonight in my sandals.  A lot of cute girls will walk past us, and every time I see one, I'm going to lower my foot and give you a little crush to let you know how close you are to them--but stuck, instead, to your mommy's sole!"

No! 

"After that, I'm going to buy three pairs of wool socks and wear them over my foot as I sleep tonight.  You, of course, will be honoring your mother by sleeping strapped against her sole."

I couldn't believe this! Had she gone insane? What had the maid done?!

"And then tomorrow, you will spend the day with my feet inside some nice leather boots.  Each night, I'm going to add another wool sock--until I simply can't fit them over my foot! When that happens, I'm going to place another strip of band-aid across your mouth so you can only inhale the odor through your cute nose."

I struggled against my bonds, to no avail.

"In essence, honey, you are going to be your mother's foot slave for a long time.  You are going to fall in love with my feet.  Each beat of my heart will be like a hug for you--and you will become so accustomed to every smell, wrinkle, and ounce of weight from them that you will beg me to keep you there for years.  I'm going to be your girlfriend, mother, and goddess."

I couldn't say anything.  I could merely watch out the corner of my eye as the world around me swirled and my mom placed her foot, on top of me, inside the hard surface of her sandals.