- Text Size +

The cab rattled and roared down the streets, shaking my mom's foot, shoe, and tiny son.  When she sat like this, I breathed easier, and yet, the odor under her shoe was only growing thicker and hotter.

In fact, as I gasped for more air, a slight twinge of regret began to form inside my mind.  Moments ago, after the "toe job," I had felt infatuated with her feet--but now, with the pleasure having abated, I found that being crushed under my mom's smelly sole wasn't exactly as wonderful as I thought.  Perhaps I had  been a bit hasty in my request for more punishment!

As we drove, my mom scrunched her toes over my body, again and again.  She might have assumed that I enjoyed that constant squeezing, given how I had begged for more of her foot...but in truth, each squeeze of her toes around my body smashed the air out of my lungs.  At times, I would get a decent lungful only to have it immediately smushed out by her toes.  I silently wished for her to stop--but she seemed to enjoy it!

Finally, I decided I had made an idiotic decision.  Barely able to maintain consciousness, I had once again put myself in a very dangerous position.

The cab stopped.  As my mom exited and began walking on me, crashing down on my frail body with each movement, I could only hope the maid was still on duty and willing to fix my condition.  Moments later, the famaliar rumble of the elevator was followed by blinding light as she removed her foot from her shoe and peeled me from her toes.

Sitting on the edge of her hotel bed, my mom balanced me in her soft palm, smiling.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it.  I tried to play with you on the way.  I figured you would like that!" she said.

"It was...great!" I answered, partially lying.

"So, what did this maid look like, honey?" she asked.

I  tried to recall.  The whole incident had been fast and confusing.  "Short, maybe Hispanic."

"And you said it happened while I was showering?"

"Yes!"

"Well," she said, "I'll ask the front desk if a woman fitting that description is still on duty.  Then, I'll have to find her in private.  If she's confronted by her boss, she might not help us."

My mom stood and placed me on the soft sheets of the bed.  "I'm going to leave you here, in case she tries to hurt you more, honey."

I watched as my mom slipped her high heel back on.  Smiling, she turned for the door and exited the room.  My salvation was close at hand!