- Text Size +

After I kissed the pinky toe on mom's right foot, I sat down on the carpeted surface.  The saliva in my mouth had long since dissapeared, deposited on my mom's toes and now replaced in my mouth by her sweat.  It coated the inside of my mouth and throat, and try as I might, I couldn't swallow it or spit it out, and so I simply sat with my mouth open, inhaling air completely tinged with the hot odor of her skin and sweat. 

"The cab should be here soon, honey," she said, leaning over me and casting a shadow over my shrunken body.  "You seem so tired...but you said you wanted this.  Thank you...for being honest!"  She smiled compassionately.

In truth, I was more tired than ever in my life.  Battered inside and out from her weight, soaked inside and out with her foot's sweat, light-headed from inhalation of hot, humid foot-odor, and disgusted by my actions, all I could do was sit and stare at my erection, which still gave away some inner desire that I clearly wasn't admitting to myself.

I looked at at my cute mom, her  button-nose wrinkling and short hair falling over her face.

"Looks like you recovered quickly, honey," she said quietly, and pointed a finger at my manhood.  I didn't answer, but forced a smile.

"Do I need...do you want...you know, to ejaculate again?" she asked me.

I looked up in shock.  I couldn't believe my own mother was even suggesting that! Though, given the day's events, it wouldn't be the strangest thing to happen to me.  I simply shook my head "no."

"But, it's so big...again," she insisted.  Before I could answer, she checked the time on her watch, and then looked back at me.  "You've had a long day.  Let me at least make it up to you!"

Suddenly, she pushed me back onto the carpet, and like before, splayed me helplessly by putting her index finger over my arms and her thumb over my lower legs, straightening me out completely and leaving my erection pointing like an arrow.

"M-mom!" I shouted.  I started to yell "not again," but I was too shocked by what she did next.

Delicately raising her left foot and weaving it past the inside of her hand that held me down, she slowly dipped her foot downwards and pointed her big toe directly at my penis.  My heart leaped into my throat.  What was she doing?!

Then, ever so gently, she placed the bulk of her big toe directly on my crotch, testing to see how much weight would be too much.  As the massive mass began to cover my upper legs, crotch and lower body, my penis became buried in the rubbery, sticky and amazingly hot skin.  Wrinkles formed in her skin as she rested the toe on top of me.

The feeling was too much.  I couldn't help but moan loudly. 

"Aaaaahhhh...." I said, caring little how silly it sounded.  "Oh my god," I said again, unable to hide the pleasure.  Past my mom's hand, I could see she was smiling.

"So, it still feels, good, huh?" she asked.  "Let me know if I put too much on you, honey."  Having said that, she increased the pressure on my penis and testicles.  Electric shocks of pleasure washed over my smelly body.

"Oh god!" I shouted.  "M-mommy!" I felt disgusted, and at the same time, in ectasy.

Still the pressure increased.  Suddenly, it was too much, and sharp pain ripped through my testicles.  I hunched over a bit, and cried out. 

"Sorry! Sorry!" my mom said, and lessened the pressure through her toe.  I relaxed.  "Looks like this is the right amount."  She giggled.

Then, knowing full well how to pleasure me, my mom began to rub her giantess toe back and forth over my penis, the bulk never leaving my body.  The skin on my legs and belly felt stretched uncomfortably by the weight, but I didn't care--the only object in my world was the smelly, hot, and unbearably perfect toe now centered on my excited penis.  Keeping a firm grib on my arms and lower legs with her finger and thumb, my mom simply smiled and began to quicken the pace, and my body lurched as much as possible to match her pace as I humped her toe repeatedly.

As she and I worked, she talked to me quietly.  "I have to tell you something, honey," she began, my only answer the occasional moan of pleasure.  "I'm...I am enjoying this.  I liked putting my finger on you earlier...and I liked knowing you enjoyed smelling my feet."

Shock, horror and pleasure all filled my mind.

She continued.  "I know it's wrong.  I'm very sorry I stepped on you so much today.  But, I have to be honest.  I enjoy taking care of you like this.  Having you under my feet...so attracted to them...it..."

It what? Where was she going with this?

My mom sighed.  "Honey...it makes me excited.  I don't know how else to put it.  I hope I'm not disgusting you!"

I tried to answer, but she unconsciously placed more weight on my body, and new waves of euphoria chilled me to the bone.  I could only listen, frightened and excited.

"Maybe...maybe when this is over...I don't know, but maybe you can...rub my feet? Or kiss them?"  Suddenly, she stopped what she was doing and took her sticky toe off my penis, nearly pulling my penis off in the process.

"No!" she said.  "That was wrong.  I'm so sorry I said that!" Before she released me with her hand, I shouted back. 

"Mom! Don't stop! I do enjoy it! I love it! Please, put your toe on me and finish! I'm begging you!"

Sickened by my outburst, I nonetheless felt happy as she smiled and put her toe back on my penis.  Slowly, she began again, rubbing it back and forth.

"You do? Maybe...maybe it's okay then!" Seemingly happier now, she rubbed faster, with renewed vigor, and before long, I ejaculated on her toe, again and again, wanting to cover every tiny wrinkle and pore on her foot with my cum.  She pressed my penis, squeezing it all out, and finally, after I stopped moving, removed her toe, cum and all.

Releasing my arms and legs, she sat up, reached into her purse, and removed a tissue.  Then, as I watched amazed, she rubbed the ejaculate off her toe.

She then did the same for me, and having finished, simply looked at me.  At that moment, her cell phone rang--the cab!

"Let's...talk about it later, honey.  First, we have to get you to that hotel and back to normal again!" Hearing that made my heart soar.  For a moment, I loved my mom more than ever.