- Text Size +

After cleaning her finger, my mom used the tissue to wipe the remaining cum from my tiny body.  Exhausted from the "finger job," I simply sat on her palm, allowing her to do something that would have seemed disgusting just a few hours ago.

Perhaps my time under her increasingly smelly feet had done something to my mind, but I couldn't deny that she had given me incredible pleasure using her digit. 

Finishing, she smiled.  "Looks like we're free to leave, honey.   I just need to grab my purse downstairs.  On the way, I'll keep you wrapped up in my hand so no one notices."

Much better than being under her foot! I didn't respond, and simply nodded as she stood and gently clasped her fingers around my body, casually dangling her hand to her side and using just enough pressure to keep me secure without crushing me.  Then, we began to walk, and as I swayed along in the relative darkness with her hand and arm, I thanked her silently for the respite from the high heel.

After a stroll down a hall, we entered an elevator, two or three people riding down alongside us but unable to notice the little, shrunken boy inside his mom's fingers.

After the elevator doors opened, we began walking again, and my mom gently raised her hand to her mouth and whispered.  "My purse is just ahead, honey.  Almost there!"

I smiled, excited at the prospect of getting back to the hotel and asking the maid for the antidote.

No sooner had that thought crossed my mind than my mom suddenly stopped walking.  Dropping her hand to her side, I heard her greet someone who apparently knew her.  While the other woman's voice was difficult to understand, I heard my mom responding each time:

"Sure...now?"

"Well, I thought the figures added up."

"The buyers aren't convinced? I was about to leave, but..."

"Okay, your office? This way? Just let me grab my purse."

"No time? But I really need...they're on the phone now?"

After that exchange, my mom's grip increased slightly, and we started walking again.  She seemed nervous, because now her soft palm and fingers began to perspire lightly.  Before long, I heard a door shut, and I presumed my mom and I were in an office with the lady she had met in the hall.  Sitting down, I wondered how my mom was going to work with this lady while keeping one hand shut around her son?

"Sure, I can wait," I heard her say.

Opening her grip slightly, I heard the other lady talking on the office phone.  Now that light was shining inside my mom's hand and her fingers spread, I could see the environment around me...and I noticed that I was suddenly descending!

Before I could react, my mother subtly shifted me to her index finger and thumb.  I glimpsed the other woman talking on phone, facing the other direction.  Looking down, I watched, horrified, as my mom arched her left foot inside her high heel and unceremoniously dumped me underneath her red sole!

As I landed on the soft, wet shoe fabric, I heard my mom say "Hello, Jackie" as she seemingly answered the phone.  I rolled down the decline and rested against her skin, just as she lowered her foot on top of my body and sealed me back under her foot!

Resting her foot on my shrunken form, I was trapped again, now facing the fabric with my mom's foot resting on my back.  My arms and legs were splayed out to my sides, frozen under her foot.  While the weight was enormous, I could feel her straining slightly as she maintained a slight arch in her foot, allowing a tiny bit of oxygen into my lungs.  At least she was trying to keep me alive while hiding me from the other woman!

As she kept talking, vibrations from her voice shook me, and as her warm blood pumped inside her skin, the now too-famaliar smell of female feet began to drift inside my miniscule lungs.  I hoped for a brief conversation.