- Text Size +

I couldn't speak.  Back inside her shoe? What was she talking about?!

She continued.  "Like you said, I can't leave you here.  And I don't have time to get my purse.  Without pockets...the only way I can keep you hidden is to put you inside my shoe.  After all, it seemed like you...could survive under my toes.  So, how about that? Maybe your whole body, so you don't get crushed by my sole?"

My heart sank.  My own mom was suggesting that she put me under her foot? Her toes? Surely I was dreaming!

"Mom, no! Not again! Please!" This time, I had to tell her the truth.  "Your feet are beginning to sweat and stink! Please, not again!"

"I know, honey, I know.  I wish there was another way.  If I don't put you under my foot, you might slip out as I walk, or someone might see you.  I'm very sorry about this.  Please understand!"

She reached for my body with her other hand.  I stood up, and tried to push her fingers away, but she was too strong.  Grasping me carefully, she lowered me down towards the floor and her high heel.  Right then, I heard the bathroom door open, and someone walked past the stall.

Desperate, I started yelling for help.  I loved my mother, but I couldn't take any more punishment under her foot!

My mom quickly placed a warm, supple finger over my mouth, and put me back into the toe section of her high heel.  Removing her finger, I could smell the warm, hot odor of her foot.  Pushing me back as far as she could, she removed her hand and before I could react, gently but quickly inserted her foot.  Placing her toes over my body, she slowly scrunched them back and forth until she had positioned my entire body under them--now, my face rested between her big toe and the next, while my feet stretched out between the next set of toes.

She stood.  While the pressure was again painful, the flexibility of her toes as she walked at least diminished the amount of pain.  I could tell by her slow walking pattern she was trying very hard to keep me safe.  Even so, each step crushed the air out of my body, and I had to inhale deeply as she raised her foot. 

My mom had knowingly placed her naked, shrunken son under her smelly toes and began walking on him.