- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
four tries of writing this seems good me

All you see is her green eyes looking at you, the same eyes you've looked so deeply at before. She gives a faint smile. As you look at her you see she is wearing a black tank top with a yellow bra. You still remember her cup size being c. you look as the straps round her sharp but perfect shoulders. Her breast just barely kept in the low cut tank top..You continue to look and see she is wearing black short shorts that match her tank top. Her small but round butt curves seen so well in them. The same butt you fantasized about years ago. You can see an imprint of her thong on her hip next to her prefect skinny hand. You look down her long skinny but beautiful and smooth legs. You can only dream about her body next you but you are brought back to reality when she takes her finger and taps the top of the glass cup turn over to keep you from running away, but how could you from this magnificent sight. She taps again this time harder to get your attention. You cover your ears from the sound of the tapping you look up hoping she doesn't do it again.

“ good now that I've got your attention, you vile disgusting creature.” you knew at this point this wasn't a dream as she tip the glass up and grabbed you. A rush over wind went all around you as she brought you to her face her pale pink lips look you in the face. You also notice your only an inch in height. She starts to show her strait teeth. One thought when through you mind “god please don't”.

she brings you closer to her green eyes “now that your this small I can do what ever I want with you.”

“but why do you want....” you start to say she lightly squeaks you. The air rushes out of you.

“ you will not speak unless spoken to. Do you understand?”

“Yes” you say

“good now for your first offense just so you don't think I'm going to go easy for you first slip up I think you'll like to get acquainted with something you always fantasized about.” your eyes grow wide. She starts to pull the elastic band of the shorts and brings you close to her butt. She puts you right next to her rectum. And snaps the thong and the shorts shut. Everything goes dark and you trusted forward to her hole. She starts to move and you slide back and forward. You starts running in place building up sweat in her ass. Making start to get wet and stink suddenly she trips and falls flat on her ass. You are thrust forward into ass face first. Cathie jumps to this feeling tighting he rectum pulling you farther into her you struggle make her wiggle and thrust her ass everywhere making get sucked further in. she tries to pull you out out of discomfort with her fingers, but she is so tight and your so small she could only use one finger and pushes you further. She feels so weird she just grabs her ass cheeks and rolls around on the floor because of pleasure and pain. Gives off low hums. Soon you are thrusted into her so deep that she will have to wait to let her body let you out. As she waits and holds he ass Ted comes homes.

Chapter End Notes:
abou to finsh the next chapter