- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: True this is a SW story. But two giantesses make a brief appearance. Plus it shows the fate of the Gender war world.

 

Gender war: Rita and the mini goddess

 May 9, 2127 CE

Claire looked over the wasteland that was the Gender War world.

"The war was over a century ago. Yet the planet is still in ruins." She said to the mini goddess next to her. Tina was only nine inches tall, but that was three times Claire's height.

"I still say this is a waste of time." Tina replied.

"Time? We are mini goddesses. Time is normally not a problem. However the person I want to speak to has been dead for many years. Please I'm asking this as a favour."

"Alright. I'll take you back in time. But these people destroyed themselves, they won't be able to help you."

"I admit it's a long shot. But I feel I must try."

 April 4, 2000 CE

They arrived in front of the World Protection Committee headquarters. There were two 50-foot giantesses acting as guards in front of the building. But that didn't concern the mini goddesses.

 

"Call me when you're finished. I should be able to hear you, no matter where you are on this earth."

"You're not coming with me?" Claire asked.

"I got better things to do than to meet Rita Smith." Tina replied before she teleported from sight.

 

It was evening, but Rita Smith was still hard at work. MaleGrow giants were proving to be a pain. Although Rita was more concerned about what happened to Cindy Davis on April Fools day. Jill Gilbert seamed to have Cindy on a very tight leach. Able to change Cindy's size at will. Keeping her doll size all day long on April Fools Day. The thought of being shrunk gave Rita nightmares. She always had a fear of being helpless, which was one of the reasons why she invented FemaleGrow in the first place.

 

Rita was so lost in thought she didn't notice that a three-inch tall redhead was standing on her desk.

"Excuse me."

Rita shook herself awakes and looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Down here on your desk." Claire cried.

Rita was very surprised to see a tiny redhead dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, on her desk. Then she grew alarmed.

"You can't be real. You’re a figment of my imagination."

"I'm very real. My name is Claire. I'm a mini goddess from the future."

"A mini goddess? There's no such thing."

"There isn't now. My kind won't come into existence until October 2001 in a universe far from here. I need your help."

"How can I possibly help a goddess?" Rita asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I wasn't always a mini goddess. I was once 5'8" in height. I want to be human sized again. I've been searching for a way to grow over a century, but nothing's worked so far. You’re one of my last hopes." Claire replied.

Rita took another look at Claire she looked like she was in her late twenties.

"You're over 100 years old?"

"I was 28 years old when I became a mini goddess in 2003. I've lived 124 additional years without aging.

"Sounds like being a mini goddess does have some benefits."

"True, I know girls that would love to be immortal and indestructible. Having the ability to teleport anywhere you want to is nice. It's just that I'm so tried of being small."

"I can't blame you there. I got some FemaleGrow lying around. Maybe it'll help."

"Maybe, but I've tried other growth potions without success."

 

Rita then got out a bottle of FemaleGrow. She put some in a cup, which Claire drank out of. They waited several minutes to see if Claire would grow but nothing happened.

"Interesting! The only woman that I know that FemaleGrow doesn't effect is Cindy Davis. She's one of my Giantesses and a GTS-Goddess pet."

"I'm familiar with GTS-Goddess pets. In my time, they even have mini goddess pets."

 

Suddenly a blond woman stuck her head into Rita's office.

"Rita are you busy?" She asked.

"Amanda is that you?" Claire asked.

Amanda then noticed the girl standing on the table.

"Yikes! It's a shrunken woman." Amanda cried.

"Hold it! You two know each other?" Rita asked.

"Will know other. I've met her in what's my past, but will be her future."

"You’re a time traveler?" Amanda asked.

"Yes."

"Amanda I'll talk to you later."

"But I have all kinds of questions to ask her. How did she get that way? How can I avoid being shrunk? Can she help be in my quest to be shrink proof?"

"You should be careful what you wish for. You might just get it." Claire said as Rita pushed Amanda out of her office.

 

"Sigh! She's a childhood friend, but she's a pain some times. By the way, what did you mean by that remark about being careful about what you wish for?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

Claire then whispered into Rita's ear.

"You can't be serious."

"Deadly serious."

"Amanda of all people." Rita then shook her head.

 

"Do you have anything besides FemaleGrow?" Claire asked.

 

"No.  I just thought of something. How come you didn't visit this world in the 22nd century? Their growth technologies must be more advanced than mine."

 

"No they are not. I probably shouldn't tell you this.  But you lost the war, you both did."

 

"That can't be."

 

"It's true, you destroyed yourselves. Only a handful of people survived."

 

"Changing the subject what other methods have you tried to restore your height?"

 

"Various. At first I asked some of my fellow mini goddesses, but they were in the same boat I was. Then I went to Catherine the Super witch, she was the one that predicted that I would shrink to three inches in height."

 

"Wait a moment. You knew you would be shrunk?"

 

"Back in the 1990's I went to Catherine to have a peek into my future. She told me, that a in a few years, I would shrink to three inches tall and be a SW for the rest of my life."

 

"After I discovered I was a mini goddess, I went to her and begged for her help. She told me, that she didn't have the power to help me. I went to other super witches, but they told me the same thing."

 

"Sounds like there not so super witches."  Rita joked.

 

"Do not mock them. They are the most powerful witches in the known multiuniverse."

 

"If you say so. By the way, what do you mean by "discovered I was a mini goddess"? Wasn't it obvious as soon as you shrunk?"

 

"No, at first I though I was an ordinary SW. It's a story I don't want to talk about right now."

 

"Suite yourself. So other than me, the super witches and your fellow mini goddesses, who did you consult?"

 

"I went to the Sizechangers, but they were unable to change my size. The Size Ranger, he's a kind of super hero, tried to help but failed. I went to the Wishbone restaurant, but Mr. G won't let me wish for what I wanted. I even went beyond the Wishbone multiuniverse, but had no luck."

 

"Isn't wishbone run by Stanley Charm?"

 

Claire shook her head.

 

"Stanley is the manager of Wishbone. His boss is Mr. G. I don't mean to be rude, but it's clear you can't help me."

 

"But you could help us. Tell me how to avoid defeat in our war with the MaleGrow giants."

 

"That would be changing history. Besides I really should get going. Tina I could use a pick up."

 

Tina then appeared on the desk besides Claire. Rita tried to grab them, but they teleported out of sight.

 

The end for now