- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 Gender War: the real enemy

 

July 28, 2000

 

Amanda tossed and turned the conversation she had with Rita still going trough her brain.

 

Rita: "I'm worried that Catherine's predictions will come true."

Amanda: I admit she was right about Amber. Who would have guessed that one of the guests of the delegates would become a GTS-Goddess?"

Rita: "Catherine did and that's why I'm worried. She said that I would get shrunk to oblivion and you would become a GTS-Goddess."

Amanda: "I have no intention of becoming a GTS-Goddess. I'm a known enemy of the GTS-Goddess race."

Rita: "Before she passed on. I had Amber do research on GTS-Goddesses to see if any women had become GTS-Goddess against their will. I was shocked at what she found. Most women become GTS-goddesses without their consent."

Amanda: "Even in the unlikely event that I became a GTS-Goddess I will always remain loyal to you. And make sure that you don't get shrunk."

 

Amanda finally dropped off to sleep and began to dream.

 

She found herself on a vast white plain. At first she was alone. Then she saw what appeared to be a mountain. Then the mountain began to move and Amanda realized the truth. It was a 4,000-foot woman. She had long blond hair and was dressed in a white robe. There was something familiar about her face.

 

"Hi Amanda I am your future self from 6000 CE."

"Impossible."

"No it's not, I/we became a GTS-Goddess on May 4 2003. Catherine and Claire were right about what was going to happen."

"This isn't happening. It's a bad dream."

"It is a dream. But I'm really am talking to you from the distant future. You got to learn who the real enemy is."

"Men and GTS-Goddesses are the enemy."

"Wrong. Mr. G is our real enemy."

"Who?"

"He's the ruler of the Wishbone multiuniverse and creator of the GTS-Goddesses. He set it up that we will loose."

"Nonsense. We are females, we can't loose."

"If the GTS-Goddesses were serious about conquering us, they would have done so. All they had to do was sent a confident kisser and it would have been game over."

The smaller Amanda frowned. Then she started to walk away.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I don't have time for this nonsense." Amanda then found her path blocked by a huge hand. She tried to run but the hand scooped her up.

"This is so weird having myself in the palm of my hand."

"Terrifying is the word I would use."

"I'll get to the point. In short period of time Rita will make contact with Dr Conner from the Drop dead plague world. She will give us technology that will make men necessary for human reproduction. This will encourage the committee to declare men unnecessary and will encourage their extermination. This must not happen."

"Why not? A world without mankind sounds like a good thing."

"It will encourage men to fight harder. Worse it will make them and us desperate enough to call in the x-shrink agents."

"What's x-shrink?"

"It's a powerful shrinking potion. Any mortal who comes in contact with it shrinks to oblivion within two hours. It is the x-shrink sales agents that destroyed the world and shrank the remaining men and women into nothingness. I would have shared the same fate had I not become a GTS-Goddess a few hours earlier."

"I refuse to believe this nonsense." The smaller Amanda then pinched herself. She then found herself in bed.

"What a nightmare." She muttered.

 

6000 CE

"Damm it! Why does my past self have to be so stubborn?" Amanda the GTS-Goddess cried.

"I told you it wouldn't work. Mr. G won't let it work." Tina replied.

"Still I had to try. Millennia of regrets gave me no choice."

 the end for now