- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: Another old story that I thought was lost, but has been found.

Ralph’s story

Monday October 19

Ralph entered the ‘The Teapot Café’. To his relief, his friend Louis was seating at the usual table.
"Louis buddy, you got a minute?"
"Sure what’s up?"
"I think I’m shrinking."
"Excuse me?"
"Yesterday. I was eye level with my wife. Today I’m two inches shorter."
"But you were always two inches shorter than Judy."
"But I was six feet tall yesterday. Now I’m five ten."
"I can see your upset. But if what you’re saying is true. Won’t your clothes feel a bit loose right now? And won’t your wife notice?"
"Now that you mention it, my clothes feel as comfortable as ever .As for Judy, She’s great. I married a blond bombshell. I’m very lucky to have found her."
"I agree with you there."

That night all was quite at Ralph’s home. Except for a sucking sound that lasted for a few moments, then was gone.

Tuesday October 20

Ralph looked in the mirror with dismay. He still looked handsome with a full head of hair. He worked out, so his body had a pleasing shape. What bothered him was his height.
"Honey! Get the tape measure. I think I shrank again."


Judy entered the room. He was shocked to see, that he was now a head shorter than her. Ralph went up against the wall. When she measured him, he came up to the 66 inch mark.


"I’ve lost six inches in height." He cried.
"Oh nonsense, your as cute as ever."
"But I’m shrinking away."
"Nonsense. You were always my little man. Besides even if your were shrinking, you’ll still be my little man."
Seeing that arguing further would get him nowhere. He reluctantly got ready for work. To his surprise, the shirts in the closet were in his size.
"What the hell going on?" he wondered. He kept expecting people to comment on his stature, but none seemed to notice.

Thursday October 22

Louis watched his friend approach.
"Help me please." He cried.
"What’s wrong?"
"I’m five foot three, and you ask what’s wrong? I lost nine inches of height in a week and you wonder what’s wrong?" Ralph was now shouting.
"Why won’t anyone see I’m shrinking? I could disappear and no one would notice."
"But you were always this height, and for anyone not noticing, your marriage to Judy, makes you stand out. Heck you even appear on that web site."
"What web site?"
"The one with the tall women and shorter men. The exact name escapes me at the moment."
Ralph left the café in frustration.

Saturday October 24

"What’s wrong honey?"
Ralph couldn’t get over how big his wife appeared. She was six feet tall, but from his shrunken perspective, she seemed ever bigger.
"I only come part way up your chest. How can you love a freak like me?"
"You maybe only four feet four. But you’re still handsome. Besides tiny men turn me on."
Ralph didn’t notice until she pointed it out. She seemed to be turned on, by his new size.

Reaching things was starting to become a problem. Already things on the top and middle shelf were out of reach. He had to rely on Judy to help with supper.
"What’s going to happen to me, when I’m even smaller?" he wondered.

By Monday he had shrunk to four feet in height. He decided to brake down and call the doctor. He didn’t before because he felt the doctor won’t believe him. Now he was starting to get desperate.

Wednesday October 28

Ralph waited in Dr. Adams waiting room. Judy was sitting right beside him. He was too short to drive a car. So his wife had to drive him to the doctor. To his embarrassment the other people in the waiting room, assumed he was Judy son. After several hours, the doctor finally had time to see him.

Dr. Adams looked down at Ralph sadly. If he was only three feet tall, he wouldn’t be happy either. But Ralph wasn’t making any sense. Why would he clam to have been six feet tall? Had Ralph gone nuts?

"Can I see you for a moment?" Dr. Adams asked Judy.
"Sure I guess."
A moment later, behind closed doors; Adams suggested that Ralph be taken in for tests.
"What for."
"I fear he ready for the funny farm."

Ralph could hear some type of conversation going on, but couldn’t tell what it was. It sounded like a flight that got replaced by sucking sounds. Worried Ralph got up and knocked on the door. But no one answered. After a while, Judy emerged from the room.
"What happened?"
"The doctor thought that you were mentally unfit, so I had to set him straight."
"Where is Dr. Adams."
"He , um, went out for a golf game. Come on Ralph , its time to go home."

Saturday October 31

Ralph was crying. He was now two feet tall. No bigger than an infant. Worst Judy was starting to treat like one.
"Come on Ralph, cheer up. It’s not so bad."
"Yes it is. I’m going to shrink away to nothing."
"I can assure you that you’re not going to shrink away to nothing."
"How?"
Judy hesitated. Should she tell him the truth?
"Well since, no one will believe you anyway. It is time to tell you the truth. You see I’m not Human. I’m a size vamp."
Ralph couldn’t believe his ears. Had his wife gone mad?
"It’s the truth Ralph. I live off the size of others. I see you don’t believe me. I’m going to have to demonstrate."
Judy left the room for a few moments. When she returned. She was holding a doll sized Dr. Adams. Who struggled in her hands.
"You didn’t"
"I did. Watch me at work Ralph."
Judy began to suck on Dr. Adams. With each suck, there was less and less doctor. When Dr. Adams reached the one inch mark. Judy paused. She placed the tiny doctor on her hand, and showed him to Ralph. To Ralph surprise, the doctor was still intact, just smaller. Then Judy popped the doctor into her mouth and swallowed.

"But, but how?"
"I don’t know how I do what I do. But it doesn’t matter. Let me lay out the ground rules for our new relationship. Your my baby/pet .Depending on my mood. I am to be obeyed at all times. If you disobey me. You will be shrunk to an even smaller size. Obey me, and life will be pleasant for you. Any questions?"
"Please , please Judy. Restore my size and I’ll do anything you ask."
"I love it when you beg. But I can’t grant your request. I can’t not restore the size I have shucked off you. "
Ralph’s heart sank he was at the mercy of his wife and she knew it. Judy noticed Ralph’s expression.
"Don’t look at me, that way. There are advantages to being small."
"Like what?"
"Like a lot more of me to play with." Judy then began to strip. Leaving only her bra on.

The end