- Text Size +

Chapter 7 – Inner Demons

 

David had nightmares for a couple of nights. The whole scene repeating. Jenny effortlessly over powering him and shoving him in her hungry cunt. Pulling him out and laughing at his pitiful performance. Tossing him into Carrie's cleavage. He felt himself slip between her giant bra-covered breasts and then a moment later being pulled out. He felt their smooth softness rubbing against his rib cage and legs. Felt the cool of the air as she lifted him out. He saw the disgust on her face as he was lifted and held out at arms length.

 

Then she recognized that it was him. Disgust became revulsion. “Ewww, David how could you?” she said letting go of the string. He fell on the floor somehow surviving. She stood up and lifted her giant barefoot and slowly moved it over him. It blotted out all light in the world. In the background he heard Debra's voice as the giant foot descended: “I told you this wouldn't work out. Now we can go clubbing and pick up some real men.” The foot made contact with his body. He woke up in a jolt drenched in sweat. He looked at the clock. 4:17am.

 

He had to be up at 6 anyway so he decided to go for a run. He had to get over this. Carrie and he had talked. He had convinced her that he was fine, but he knew he wasn't yet. He was raped, and the sad part was he couldn't even blame the person who did it. She would have stopped if she had known he wasn't a stripper. His best efforts to resist her could not even get across that simple fact. He ran harder.

 

His self defense mechanisms began kicking in. She never met him and did not recognize him. Furthermore, her actions completely caught him by surprise. He thought he was going to get labeled a peeping Tom not become a sex toy. She was drunk and horny and the speed at which it all happened barely left anytime to react much less communicate with her.

 

Clearly it wasn't his fault, but it really wasn't Jenny's fault either. He had convinced Carrie not to rescind her invitation. It was simply an accident; a misunderstanding. It wasn't like she was ugly. She had a nice body and pretty face. Most guys would have loved to have been in his shoes that night. After all had he not been trying to climb into Carrie for months? Now he at least knew what to expect when that finally happened. He definitely would need a breathing mask. He began to feel better and slowed to a jog for the last mile to cool down.

 

 

The phone rang. It was Debra. Carrie had been avoiding her calls for almost a week, but decided to go ahead and pick up. After all she was the maid of honor and the wedding was only two days away. The rehearsal was tommorow night. “Hello Deb.” Carrie greeted after picking up the phone. “Thank goodness you picked up. I was afraid I wouldn't get a chance to talk with you before tommorow night.” explained Debra.

 

“I'm sorry things went down the way they did. I'm sorry about what I said. I just wish the night hadn't happened at all.” Debra apologized. “Accepted. I was sooo mad at Jenny, but David of all people convinced me not to dis-invite her. Can you believe that? He's one never ending surprise.” Carrie said. Debra was surprised too. Maybe Carrie and David had something that transcended their size difference as Carrie had been insisting. They seemed to bring out the best in each other.

 

Maybe she was the villain in this story and not the faithful friend to Carrie she saw herself as. She did not like the feeling this realization engendered. She wasn't the villain she was sure of it. Yet, Carrie was hooked and soon would be taken away from her forever by some little worm of a man. This fear jolted Debra.

 

“Debra are you there?” asked Carrie. “Uh, yeah.” responded Debra. “So, the rehearsal is tommorow night. We're going to eat at Fred's steakhouse after.” explained Carrie. “OK, look I'll see you tommorow night. I've gotta go.” Debra spit out quickly. “Okay.” Carrie responded confusingly as Debra hung up.

 

 

David was scheduled to work up until the day before rehearsal which was the day before the wedding meaning that today was his last day of work for a while. He did this because he and Carrie had planned a two week honeymoon to an all inclusive resort that accommodated both Lilliputian and Gulliveran couples; though they admitted that they rarely saw a mixed couple like them, but insisted it would not be a problem. He was about to leave to get ready for the rehearsal when his desk phone rang. “Hello, this is officer Colt.” David gave his standard greeting.

 

“Hi David this is Debra. I really have to talk with you in person. Can you meet me at my place?” she asked. He thought it was a little odd, but it sounded very important. “Uh sure. Give me the directions.” He wrote the directions down as she said them and then hung up the phone. “Now what in the hell could she want?” he asked aloud to himself as he grabbed the keys to the hovercraft and left the building.

 

 

David called and alerted Debra that he was outside. She opened the door and he was hovering about chest level. She was wearing a large gray T-shirt and some running shorts. Really nothing risque, but her body made anything she wore seem revealing. She had a bra on, but dents still formed pushing out from the shirt where her large nipples seemed to audibly announce their presence to anyone in front of her. Though the bra dampened these dents and ultimately constrained the motion of her boobs as she walked it squeezed and lifted her bust creating dramatic cleavage and thrusting them far from her chest.

 

Though the T-shirt was oversized the immensity of each cup formed a cleavage valley visible through the shirt. He knew she had large boobs, his ribs could attest to that, but only now could he truly comprehend her incredible size. Carrie was big, but Debra's chest went to a whole new level. He was embarrassed at the attention he involuntarily paid to her chest, but he was only human. Realizing she had noticed his stare he blushed lowering his craft to belly level.

 

She put her right hand on the curve of her hip. “Come in, David.” She said turning and walking to her couch. Even her jersey shorts reveled a tight panty line and clefts formed under each butt cheek as she made the distance to her couch and plopped down. Her chest shook once, even her reinforced bra could not completely eliminate the momentum of her giant tits. David landed on her coffee table and got out of his hovercraft retrieving a bull horn, that was standard police equipment, as he did so.

 

“What's on your mind?” he asked noticing he had landed on a year book. “Double E 44. I've had these girls for a long time. In fact, what you see before you is pretty much how I've looked since the 8th grade.” she said. David knew exactly what she was talking about, but played dumb. “Huh?” he blurted back.

 

“Oh come on. I might be blonde, but that number wasn't my IQ.” she clarified crossing her arms over her belly and grabbing the hem of the T-shirt in each hand. She then lifted it over her head. As she did so she arched her back and David could hear the fabric of the bra stretching at the increase in pressure. He heard a soft pop as the front of her bra unclasped violently and her giant jugs literally exploded outward. Forcing free from their white fabric prison. The neck of her shirt hung on her chin so she shook her head imparting some motion to her tits causing the defeated bra cups to shrink under and/or to the sides of her giant globes. She got the shirt over her head and flung it behind the sofa.

 

Her hair was a little messy and she blew some strands out of her face. “As you can tell even that measurement is a bit too small for me. Do you know what its like to walk around in this body in the 8th grade? At five-eleven and a half the tallest girls and boys were only shoulder high. Most stood about boob level; some even shorter. They called me top heavy Debbie and made hooting noises when I would walk by in the halls.” she let out a pained laugh.

 

“The teachers, most being female, figured I was a little tramp since I never had clothes that quite fit because of my rapid and early development. They were all a head shorter or more. Even the male teachers...” she trailed off seemingly lacking energy to finish the sentence. David's heartbeat jumped. He got a feeling which he had only felt from his recent nightmares and was backing slowly towards the hovercraft, but he was too far away.

 

Debra casually leaned in and plucked it off the coffee table. The size of her tits and the edge of the table are all that prevented him from getting crushed beneath them. She held it between her finger and thumb examining it quickly before sitting it on the table to the left of the sofa. It was much too far a jump for David, she literally had taken escape off the table, but at least he still had the bull horn.

 

“That's good. You tried to leave. You always seem to do the right thing or at least try to. That's probably why Carrie's so fond of you. Maybe you really are the great guy she thinks you are, but you're also the size of a mouse and she deserves better. If you can't protect yourself from weak little Jenny how can you ever hope to protect Carrie?” Debra attacked.

 

Debra's reference to Jenny stung. “The biggest threat to Carrie recently was your thug boyfriend Jake!” he shot back. “Ex-boyfriend. I can't help it that nice guys seem to flee from me, but I can't have you fleeing until I'm done. I'll give you're little jet back to you then, but first we have to have our heart to heart.” Debra explained putting her hand over her upper chest.

 

He tried not to look, but he simply couldn't help himself. Her boobs were so enormous and full and they were right in front of him. His gaze dropped from her hand to her big brown aureoles, and then to the large nub centered in the middle. It was as long as he was tall easy and it didn't even appear stiff yet! No straight man in his position could keep from stealing a peak or two at least.

 

“Ehem, I'm up here. I knew it! So you're not the little saint she thinks you are.” Debra stated. “What the fuck Debra! I came here concerned about you and you hold me against my will and start stripping. What am I supposed to look at? My fiancee's giant slutty friend's naked tits are consuming my field of vision.” David responded.

 

“Oh I'm just getting started.” she angrily said standing up out of her shorts and panties. She removed the deflated bra and when she was totally nude she did a twirl. “Wohoo! A slutty girl like me likes to be naked.” she said. David thought he heard her voice crack, but when she finished the spin he saw no emotion in her blue eyes. Just a calm stillness so genuine, too genuine given the circumstances. There was no lustful fire like that which shone through from Jenny's drunken gaze. Some heavy emotional baggage was playing out behind those pretty blue eyes.

 

David grimaced as she reached down and pinched his waste between her finger and thumb and lifted him high to her face.“Your so puny. What does she see in you?? Well, I've been told when you're naked you can hide nothing.” she said to putting him back down on the table. “I'm in my natural state, with nothing to hide. Strip!” she ordered sitting down on the couch in front of him like an eager patron at a titty club. David began to shake. The wound from the accidental rape was still fresh, but he would not submit. If she was going to rape him fine, but he wouldn't help her. He would resist with all his might. “No, Debra. This has gone far enough!” he yelled through the bull horn.

 

“What? Look who you're talking to.” she laughed softly. Her giant boobs wobbling slightly from her mild laughter. “Besides you've seen me naked twice now its my turn.” she reasoned. David stepped back as she leaned in slightly then he felt a jolt which knocked him to the ground and he saw her bent right arm tense as she pulled the whole coffee table closer. “I'm not playing David. Take your clothes off.” she commanded. “No! You can rape me like she did, but I am not going to help you.” he said through the bull horn from his prostrate position on the coffee table.

 

She could easily disrobe him. He knew this and she did, but for some reason she had this powerful desire that he be the one to take off his clothes. So she tried using his fears against him to persuade him to nudity. “I am not trying to rape you, but I will if you don't pull your damn clothes off!” She reached into a drawer in the table next to the couch where she put David's hovercraft and pulled out an enormous plastic penis shaped dildo and dropped it on the table nearly crushing David. It loomed over him 5 times wider than he was tall. Its length extended as far as a full basketball court.

 

“That's what a slut like me uses on the rare night she can't find a real cock. And you think I am trying to rape you. I wouldn't feel it if you drove your little jet up my pussy. I keep telling Carrie you have nothing to offer her, but she doesn't listen and insists you're soooouul mates whatever the fuck that means.” vented Debra.

 

“Now take your fucking clothes off before I introduce you to my cervix.” she demanded splitting her labia open for him. “You know you can't stop me. Remember how easily Jenny handled you? I'm bigger and stronger than she is. And I am waaayyy bigger and stronger than you are.” she threatened standing up to her full height and straddling the coffee table.

 

“Maybe you'd like it in my butt better.” she said lowering her ass just above David threatening to sit on him. He rose to his feet looking up at her giant butt. The deep crevice cleaving her smooth round cheeks was directly over head and puffing out below that was the under half of her pussy.

 

She finally sat down on the table with her legs straddling it to either side. Her hands were on her large leg muscles. Brave little David defiantly stood his ground only a dozen feet from her giant hairy vulva which loomed menacingly in front of him the slit in the middle extending high above him. Enormous blond curls swirling off in random directions shrouding her otherwise naked pussy. His resolve was shaken though. The butt threat was especially effective. He was in danger of losing this battle of wills.

 

He could not help but replay the last seconds as Jenny effortlessly plunged him into herself. Her giant hairy cunt looming larger and larger. His violent struggles not even noticeable to her. It was deja vu all over again. Debra's pussy seemed to be inching closer. It was inching closer!

 

He turned to run, but was trapped by the giant sex toy. He turned back it was closer now and as it crept closer still it began to split open like some mouth determined to devour him. Her pubs started crowding him. He was pinned against the giant rod. Her opening outer lips crept closer and closer until they virtually surrounded him. He could smell her musky fragrance. This was to much. “Alright! You win!” He cried out.

 

He quickly took his shoes off, but before he could get his belt off. He noticed large salty drops slapping the table and splattering him randomly. Tears began streaming down her face. Memories flooded back. Old memories. Memories not meant to have seen the light of day ever again. “Oh my God. David I'm sorry.” She hunched over sobbing.

 

He curled into a fetal position to protect himself. He felt her pubs brushing him from random angles. A few sobs later she got up and retrieved his hovercraft off the side table and sat it on the coffee table in front of him and left the room sobbing; retreating to her bedroom and shutting the door. He jumped into the hovercraft and grabbed his cell phone quickly dialing Carrie.

 

...

 

Carrie and David had stayed until 2 in the morning before they left. “Is she going to be alright?” he asked. “Yes, but I might need a new maid of honor. She's going to be a mess for a while. She was raped by a teacher in the 8th grade. A teacher I had! I always thought he was a creep!” she angrily vented. “He caught her cheating on a test and convinced her to strip to make sure she wasn't hiding anything else. Once he had her naked he had his way with her. He threatened to fail her for cheating if she didn't do what he wanted. She had repressed the memories until now.” she clinically explained.

 

“When you agreed to submit to her demands it triggered a flashback and then the damn broke and she re-lived the whole event. You had to submit like she did. The guy that did this was five two and a buck ten tops. She said he needed a chair to even reach her. He used his authority, not brute force subdue her. I'm so pissed at what she did to you, but I honestly don't think she could help it. Her subconscious knew she needed to get this out.” She went on.

 

“This event has affected her whole life. When she got pregnant the whole school thought it was because she had slept around. So did her parents. She convinced herself that is what happened and that she was a slut. She ended up getting an abortion and moved out of her parents to live with me and my folks. Which is why we are so tight.” Carrie finished.

 

Despite what had happened to him David felt truly bad for Debra. “You know we might still be able to get this fucker. Most jurisdictions have no statute of limitations for rape.” he stated. “Maybe, but I'm not sure how. All the physical evidence is long gone.” she said. Either way it wasn't like David could go and open an investigation one day and a half removed from his wedding.