- Text Size +

Chapter 6 – What's good for the goose...

 

A full day after his party David made it back into work refreshed from the recuperation time the chief allowed him. He hadn't talked to Carrie yet, but this was by design. He wanted to surprise her by dropping by in one of the new hovercraft that the department had taken delivery for. Now, he could be at her place in 20 minutes easily.

 

The work day was uneventful for David, but long. He had to cover a half shift for one of his fellow officers that called in sick. Add to that the fact that there hardly was ever any excitement in his tiny hamlet. The last time he even drew his sidearm while on duty was when he drew it on Carrie and Debra over a year ago. He didn't count shooting Jake, because he was off duty and outside the city limits. When his shift ended he immediately accelerated high above Mercerville and towards Carrie's apartment. Despite the late hour he still wanted to see his beautiful bride to be.

 

When David arrived he heard female laughter from within. The apartment door was shut, but there was mail in the slot on the door which provided an opening for him and his craft. When he made it in he quickly saw what all the commotion was for. She was having her bachelorette party!

 

There were 8-10 friends of Carrie's some that he had met before some that he hadn't. They were in various states of undress some were naked, some were in bras and/or panties only, some had pajamas on. All of them were plastered. He could smell the booze in the air.

 

He saw Debra standing buck ass naked in the middle of the group. She was way to slutty and wild for David to ever be attracted to, but despite this fact he could not deny she was a perfect physical specimen. The shear size and shape of those tits made them true wonders and despite his love for Carrie he gawked for a moment has he hovered at a safe distance. He then located his fiancee standing next her friend thankfully still in her bra and panties.

 

“You know Debra. Most bachelorette parties are nights on the town. Leave it to you to turn Carrie's into a drunken orgy.” said Tina who was topless herself. “Hey I have a reputation to uphold. Besides, why should Carrie be the only girl that gets to know what its like to have a little man slave.” “Oh stop it.” interrupted Carrie playfully admonishing her friend.

 

“Oh you know I like David girl, but why don't you let one of our little boy toy friends do his job and go to work on you?” “I am saving myself for David, you all have fun though. Uh oh, I think I need to puke again...” Carrie held her hand over her mouth and turned to go to the restroom in the hall. “Whatever....ya prude.” called Debra playfully smacking Carrie's butt as she turned and left for the restroom.

 

“Boy toys!?” David said aloud to himself. He had to get a closer look. He parked his craft on the banister dividing the living room and kitchen and pulled out some binoculars. He jumped out and walked about forty feet away so he could get a view of the coffee table around which the girls sat. He saw half empty bottles of booze, shot glasses, someone's panties, and then he saw another three hovercraft each the size of a large van.

 

They had colorful writing on the side that read: “The Toy Boys Entertainment Co.” There was smaller writing below that was hard to make out, but said something about catering to the Gulliveran escort market. Realization struck, it was a Lilliputian male strippers group. Evidently they specialized in serving Gulliveran clients.

 

“I don't know why she doesn't realize its not the same as having sex. I mean my dildo is 10 times bigger than these tiny guys.” Debra went on in a hushed tone to the group. “But Debbie her little man is the same size.” responded another friend. “My point exactly. He's too little to count also. After their honeymoon she's still going to be a virgin. I mean I have two of them in me right now and I can barely feel them and these guys are professionals. Come on boys get to work.” Debra said as she tugged on two strings of twine hanging from her vagina.

 

“Debra not everyone is as slutty as you are. She wants to make sure he's the first little man that gets put in. I think its sweet.” said a petite girl in pj's. “You would agree with her.” responded Debbie. “You wouldn't know what to do with a dick if one slapped you in the face little Miss Goodie Two-shoes.” Debra attacked.

 

David's view was blocked by a large white wall then something struck him knocking him to the ground. “What the?” he heard a female voice mutter. He dizzily looked up. A naked butt cheek had blocked his view and knocked him to the ground – not to mention senseless. One of the giant women had leaned her ass on the counter right where he was! He never saw her coming. It must have been the tunnel vision caused by the binoculars. She was turning around! He was so busted. It really was not what it seemed. He had just wanted to visit his fiancee and now they would all think he was some peeping Tom.

 

The girl turned around. He didn't recognize her. She was pretty. She had short curly dark hair and dark brown eyes. Her heavy naked tits almost obscured her face. She looked to have a rack close to the size of Carrie's but she was much shorter. David's gaze fell down her curvy body to her curly dark bush pushing its way toward him. “Looks like one of our boy toys is shy.” she said as she plucked him off the counter.

 

She lifted him up to her chin. “You're supposed to be naked little man.” she said. David felt drunk just from the booze on her breath. He tried to fight her but, she was just too big and easily pulled/ripped his clothes off and in less than twenty seconds he stood totally nude in the palm of her hand. “There that's not so bad now is it tiny? You're quite the little stud.” She said as she felt him over with her giant fingers.

 

She then carried him over to the love seat and plopped down. Waves of energy traveled through her giant breasts. David looked around there were tiny naked men dancing on the ladies' crotches and legs. At least one other girl besides Jenny & Debra was naked and had a string protruding from her pussy like the two hanging from Debra's vagina. “Jenny, you'll need to tie a string to his leg if you want to put him in.” Debra said as she walked over and handed her the the string.

 

David called out to Debra, but his voice could not be heard above the ambient party noise. David's chance for salvation followed her beautiful naked butt to the sofa. She sat down and pulled two men out of her twat each attached to a string. “Pour me another shot boys your useless in there.” commanded Debra who set them on the coffee table.

 

“He must have lost his mask too.” said Jenny his captor who reached down and retrieved a tiny oxygen mask from somewhere on the coffee table. David again struggled feverishly, but his resistance was almost imperceptible to Jenny who easily squeezed his legs together with her fingers and tied some twine around them. When her knot was complete she lifted him up dangling him upside down before her pretty brown eyes.

 

“Now lets get this mask on you.” she said her eyes burning bright with lustful anticipation. David tried once again to fight, but again it was pointless. As powerful as his biceps, triceps, and pectorals were to the men and women of his size they couldn't help him against Jenny one of Carrie's college girlfriends.

 

She used her fingers and held his arms to his side and put the mask on him and before he could pull it off she unceremoniously shoved him headfirst into her moistened cunt. He could hear her muffled voice talking to him encouraging him to please her. Occasionally, he felt a tug on his legs from the string, but that was it. He was entombed within her. Of his many recent size related humiliations this one took the cake.

 

He was unsure how long he was inside. He felt Jenny get up a couple of times and walk around. He heard her laughing. Finally, he felt the string stiffen and the slick pussy walls slid around him until he was pulled out. He saw her harry pussy spinning and the room spinning as she lifted him up in the air. He saw his fiancee sitting in her bra and panties still on the other side of the coffee table next to Debra who was still totally nude. “Yeah Carrie! This is your party you should use one. Maybe you can give this little boy toy some inspiration.” said Jenny.

 

David then felt himself flying through the air until he smacked into his fiancees soft pliant tit flesh and slid down into her plunging cleavage. “You expect me to take the little man you just had shoved up your va-jay-jay and what? Put him in mine? Ewww. No way!” Carrie stated as she pulled the slimy little man from between her tits. He was still warm from Jenny's cunt. She held him before her face. The look of disgust was unmistakeable.

 

That look was for him. David could see it even through the fogged up mask. She didn't know it was him, but it was. How could he ever marry her when this blind taste test said it all. She was a goddess and he was a little worm wiggling on the end of a string. As the viscous cycle of self loathing began to take hold Carrie's look of disgust changed. It went from recognition, to shock, to concern all in about a heartbeat. “Oh my god!” she said as she pulled the mask off the tiny man.

 

“Its David! What the fuck!” screamed Carrie as she quickly undid the knot around his ankles. Jenny put her hand over her mouth and quickly stumbled over to Carrie her giant tits couldn't help but bang off each other as she did so. “Carrie I didn't know. I'm so sorry. I thought he was one of the escorts.” Carrie quickly stood up clutching David to her chest. She was a head taller than Jenny. “Get out of my sight you little troll!” Carrie screeched.

 

“All of you! This party....this orgy is over!” screamed Carrie. “You heard her girls lets clean up. But Carrie it was an honest mistake. There's no need to go off on Jenny. What in the hell was he doing here anyway?” asked Debra. “Shut the fuck up Debra! What does it matter? That little whore just had sex with my fiancee, intentional or not, that's a big fucking deal. Don't you dare try and smooth it over.” vented Carrie.

 

“Fine. You don't want me to smooth things over? You're right she had sex, if you want to call it that, with him by mistake. If he wasn't an inch tall there would have been no mistake.” added Debra. “Just get the fuck out! Everybody out!” screamed Carrie. Debra realized there was no consoling Carrie in her current state. She saw that her two cunt slaves had finally got her shot fixed. She downed it, retrieved her clothes, and left.

 

David explained that he had come to show her his new ride. He didn't want to talk about what had just happened. He just wanted to leave. Carrie helped retrieve his ripped uniform and got him in his hovercraft and he left. She broke down in tears as she shut the door after him turning and sliding down it. This was never going to work.