- Text Size +

Chapter 5 – Three Lap Dances

 

6 months later

 

“Come on you pansy! She has you for the rest of your life this is our night!” Carrie heard someone admonish David in the background. “Sorry, I know we were going to dinner, but the guys have planned my bachelor's party for tonight. Everyone's pitched in to the party fund I'm told. They've pulled out all the stops. Even the chief is coming.” he explained.

 

“Well I guess it can't be helped. What time do you think you'll be done?” She asked a little concerned about what the night's activities would entail. The answer she received only exacerbated her concern. “Yeah these things don't work like that. I won't be functional until tomorrow evening. I'll call you then. Love you.” he added to soften the blow. “Love you too.” she said as the call disconnected.

 

David wasn't kidding when he said the department had pulled out all the stops. Almost everyone was going. They drew straws to see who would have to stay and work since they needed to at least 2 “volunteers” to stay behind. Of course John did not have to draw as the best man nor did the chief of police as the boss. “Sorry about your luck Larry.” teased John to one of the unlucky officers that drew the second shortest straw.

 

“Yeah, yeah. What in the hell are you waiting for?” asked Larry. “Waiting on the chief he's supposed to...” “10-4....this is big daddy over.” interrupted John's radio. “Speak of the devil.” he said to Larry as he responded to the chief on the radio. “This is John. What's the hold up?” he asked. “Never mind, just go ahead and get the show on the road. I'll meet you at the first stop. Over and out.” responded the chief. “You heard the man!” John said to the crowd of cops. “Lets move'm out. First stop Chancy's” he bellowed.

 

Chancy's was the local strip club. David sat at a table with John watching the other officers crowd close to the stages where the dancers plied the trade. The women were pretty. Some were tall and others were short. They ranged from the voluptuous and top heavy type to the lean and athletic type. The top heavy girls seemed to be fond of smacking the patrons around the stage in the head with their large tits. The more athletic seemed to like to put their long legs on the men's shoulders and then gyrate their hips.

 

Of course there was one girl that had all the bases covered: tall, athletic, and busty. Naturally, this was the girl that the guy's had chosen to purchase a lap dance from for David. “I don't know.” responded David as the tall dark haired vixen - Star - approached. David was very tall for a Lilliputian, but so was Star.

 

She was wearing a thong, her heels, and an itty-bitty vest that barely covered her giant tits. Of course the vest came off during her routine. She carried a little purse that was stuffed with cash. When she reached David she sat down in his lap. “So, this is the lucky man?” she asked wiggling her smooth and mostly naked butt on his large cock stirring it to life.

 

“My how tall are you, handsome?” she asked realizing that he was taller than she was. “Six-five.” he answered. “You?” he asked. “Six-one.” she said standing up and taking his hand so that he would stand up too. He obliged her. “But in these I'm Six-seven. Which makes me taller than you.” She said unfastening her vest and freeing her giant tits. “So, where does your little woman measure up to? Here...” she asked raising his hand to her upper chest “...or here?” she went on sliding his down her smooth right boob to her large aureole.

 

David smiled and John burst out laughing. Star looked a little confused. “His fiancee is a Gulliveran. You know that giant woman you see lumbering around town from time to time?” explained John. “Oh....she's very pretty, but maybe I can change your mind about us little women.” she recovered dragging David to the back by the arm. When they got near the back of the place she put him in a private booth and told him the rules. Basically, that she could touch him, but he couldn't touch her.

 

She then stripped naked, but for her heels and proceeded to rub and grind her naked body against his. She tit boxed his head, she straddled his chair and rubbed her vagina on his crotch, stomach, and chest. She thrust her own hands under his shirt feeling his muscles and down his pants. All in all she did a very good job trying to convince him the benefits of a “smaller” woman, but her own curiosity got the better of her and after his lap dance was officially over she sat her naked ass down on his lap for some Q&A.

 

“I have to ask. How do you get a date with a woman like her?” she asked. David told her the story of how they met. “Okay, but how do you please her? I mean no offense. You are a ten for someone my size, but her pinky finger is bigger than you are?” Star asked, genuinely curious. So, David described how he explored her body and also how “they” had decided to wait until they were married before going all the way.

 

“I am guessing that by all the way you mean, inside of her right?” she pressed. “Yep. That's the only way that I can hope to please her in a normal sense.” he said. “I've been working out pretty hard the last year so I won't disappoint when the opportunity comes.” he stated. “I could tell.” she confirmed getting up and kissing him on the cheek – something usually not done in a strip club. “If you decide you ever want a smaller package just stop in and ask for Michelle.” offered Michelle who picked up her purse and walked back to the front.

 

“You ready for our next stop?” John asked more rhetorically then not as he guided David to the front and the exit. “Most of the guys are going to stay here or go home, but you, me, the chief, and as many that can fit have two more stops.” explained John as they exited. Just as they hit the parking lot they were hit by a gale force wind and a high pitched whine. David looked up and saw what looked like landing lights. It was the chief and he was driving a hovercraft!

 

“Them boys at Dyna corp said we could test drive one of these suckers before we decided whether or not to buy. I figured tonight was as good a time as any.” bellowed the chief after he landed the craft. John, David, the chief, and three others filled the vehicle to capacity and began the journey to the next stop. David recognized instantly where they were heading once they crossed into Bardsville. They were going to the Gulliveran strip club!

 

They landed the craft on the doorman's desk. “Where are you all going?” he asked half laughing as the tiny men disembarked. “Its my buddy's bachelor's party we're here to buy him a lap dance.” John explained over the bull horn. “You can't go in there. You're too little.” said the doorman seemingly stating the obvious. “You must be new. Unless you want a discrimination case on your hands you had better let us in.” threatened John.

 

The doorman's brow furrowed. “How are you paying?” he asked figuring that would end this little charade. “Plastic.” responded John pulling out a wallet sized device and keying some buttons. The doorman's register lit up with correct funds plus extra for the dance. “OK. Just give the girl your reference number when she asks for the cash.” the doorman relented opening up the room for them. They got back in and flew into the establishment.

 

They landed on a table occupied by three girl's working the room. “What the hell?” said the blond haired woman. There was also a brunette and a red head. All were large chested and bare breasted. “These are customers you ditz.” responded the red head smiling down at the tiny men. “What can we do for you boys?” asked the brunette leaning in for a closer look. Her giant boobs expanded as she leaned forward pressing them onto the table.

 

The tiny men huddled together. “Damn, David you're a lucky man. You get to come home to tits like this every night.” said one of the officers. “Alright guys which one should we get to give him the lap dance?” asked John. After the votes were tallied the red head was the victor. The huddle broke and John used the bullhorn to communicate with the girls. “Its my buddy's bachelor party and we bought him a lap dance at the door. We want you to give it to him red.” explained John.

 

“Sure. Which little guy is the lucky man?” she asked standing up and looming over the table which was a little taller than knee high. When the group identified David the girl simply plucked him off the table lifting him above her giant tits to her face. “Hold on tight honey.” she advised winking at him as she lowered him to her navel, pulled open her panties, and dropped him in.

 

David bounced once on the slick fabric and got a brief glimpse of her vagina covered in auburn fur, before the fabric pulled taught and pressed him against the giant pussy. David heard the other girls laughing and then red talking again. “I could get used to this.” he heard her say then was smashed into her vulva from outside pressure, likely from her hand, as she cupped her crotch and readjusted him before walking away.

 

David's world was dark and rocky as he felt himself move up and down and all around to loud music in the background. More than once he thought he was going to be sick. The shaking was sometimes violent so he entwined his arms into her pubs for fear of falling out of her panties to his death. For a moment the shaking seem to calm down and he felt like he was being lowered. Then the fabric that concealed him was pulled aside and when he looked out he notice a giant man with money in his mouth staring at him. She was doing her stage routine with him in tow!

 

The money fell out of the man's mouth and red quickly picked it up. “Holy shit! There's a little man in there.” he heard the giant say as the fabric snapped back over him. A few moments later and there was another man staring his way giving Red some money. “You weren't joking.” said the giant as the fabric once again snapped over him placing him in the dark. This process repeated itself a few more times.

 

David thought he was done, but he heard the DJ announce over the PA that “Storm” was giving a lap dance to a tiny bachelor and would be on stage for two more songs with her little customer. At the end of the next song there were twice as many giants with money to collect from. At the end of the third song he thought the collections would never end. Each giant seemed as surprised as the next when they saw him clinging for life to Storm's pubic hair.

 

The last customer that Storm was collecting from was a woman. “I had to see this for myself. You better hold on tight shorty.” he heard her say as she handed some money to Storm. Then the lights went out again and he felt himself rise up. She was walking again. He also heard some talking. Then a giant hand descended from above and the fingers of her hand clamped on him, like the mechanical claw game, and he was lifted out of his panty prison.

 

Storm was smiling at him. “I hope you liked your dance tiny.” she said winking and setting him on the bar. She sat down on a stool and sighed as her large heavy breasts came to rest on the bar right in front of him. “People don't realize how much weight a big set of boobs has. My shoulders and back get sore from carrying them around all day and then shaking them for you guys at night.” complained Storm, yet still smiling.

 

David just smiled back up at Storm and her giant breasts. He didn't have a bull horn like John. So, with the music and background noise it would be impossible for him to communicate at this distance. He also realized that he had no way to get back with his group or even off the bar. These last thoughts began to worry him a little.

 

“We get a lot of you little Lilliputian bachelors you know. You just can't seem to get enough of our building sized boobs and butts. Here honey. Its no fun talking to myself.” said Storm as she opened a tiny side pocket of her cash purse and offered David a bull horn. “Hello. Can you hear me?” asked David. “Loud and clear. So, you like the view down there? You can climb on them if you want to, but it will cost you twenty extra.” offered Storm scooting forward a little expecting him to jump at the opportunity like they all did.

 

Feeling crowded by Storm's giant tits David backed up. “No that's OK.” responded David. Surprised Storm pressed him. “You're never going to get another chance to play on boobies like these sweetie.” she said leaning in allowing the flesh from her giant globes to roll even closer to him. “No, really, they're lovely, but my fiancee's are about the same size.” David added proudly. This woman looked bustier then Carrie, but it was an illusion because she was shorter. David reckoned the actual size of the boobs were the same as Carrie's 38D's.

 

“Yeah. I know you love your woman and I'm sure she has big boobies. They might even be bigger proportionally, but you can't climb on them. You can't straddle her nipple or slide down into her cleavage. You can on these....and for only twenty more.” Storm was sure he was sold. “Actually, I can. My fiancee is taller than you are and her boobs are just as big.” responded David. She finally understood.

 

“You mean you're marrying one of us big girls...get out!” She paused. “You little stud.” complimented Storm smiling and plucking him off the bar to examine him more closely. David braced himself as her finger and thumb descended quickly and clamped onto his body lifting him up. He looked normal, maybe a little tall for his kind, but who could really tell. “You're not fibbing are you?” she asked as she held him under her scrutinizing gaze.

 

“No, ma'am. I try not to lie to women over 400 feet tall.” he added. “Ha! Funny too.” She laughed smiling and setting him on her large swollen nipple. His little legs immediately locked onto it. “Yeah. I believe you. You feel like you've been here before. Whenever I give one of you little guy's a dance I've always wondered what it would be like to date one of you or to be truly intimate. Does she put you in?” Storm asked.

 

“We play, but we decided to save that until we're married.” explained David not sure why he was being so frank with these strippers tonight. He guessed the alcohol had a lot to do with it, but the strippers were genuinely curious which made their questions easier to answer. “That's sweet.” responded Storm. “I would give almost anything if my ex was your size. I'd step on him...right after I stepped on that slut he slept around with...or maybe I'd eat her, but she'd probably give me indigestion.” she imagined out loud. David shuttered at the imagery, and hoped he never got divorced from Carrie.

 

“Your girl probably loves being in control. That's probably why its working.” Storm speculated changing the subject. “Actually she's not assertive with me. We discuss everything.” corrected David. “Oh, come off it! You're telling me she lets you decide what to watch and where to go for dinner?” she asked. “We take turns.” he defended. “What about when you piss her off?” pressed Storm. “We debate.” responded David.

 

“She's better than me. If you pissed me off I would make you sleep in my dirty panties or shoes or something.” said Storm plucking David off her nipple. “If you were mine you certainly wouldn't be here. I'd put you in my purse and walk your tiny ass right out the door.” she said as she dropped David into her cash purse and shut him in. “Hey. You can't do this. Let me out!” he pleaded over the bull horn. Fearing that he was about to be abducted by a giant and from the sounds of it sadistic stripper.

 

“Hey!” called David to anyone who could hear as the giant purse opened again and Storm's familiar fingers fished him out. “Quit your whining. I was just carrying you over to your friends. You were getting a little uppity. I had to put you back in your place shorty.” teased Storm as she set him down on the table and walked away. His friends looked like they had made the booby donation as they were all playing on the other two girls' boobs.

 

When they were finished climbing the guys regrouped and boarded the hovercraft for their last stop: Brobdingnag. Yep, the biggest of the big. These women would put even Storm, Carrie, & Debra to shame. David's fiancee and her friend would only be an inch tall in comparison and David and his crew would be nearly microscopic, but they were going nonetheless.

 

The hovercraft was fast. In a half an hour they were already in the suburbs of Deatsville, which is where they let the autopilot take over. They simply keyed the destination and the Deatsville transport network took them straight there. “So has anyone been to this place?” asked one of the officers. No one replied. In fact, none of the Lilliputians in the car had even seen a real live Brobdingnagan male or female except the chief who didn't like to talk about the war.

 

When their hovercraft exited the transport network they were not greeted by a giant woman as expected. They entered a line that lead to several desks where normal size though scantily clad Lilliputian women were sitting and taking the door fees. Apparently, the Brobdingnagan strip club was a popular destination for the young males and lesbians of Deatsville.

 

When the group had advanced through the line and reached one of the desks a cute bikini-clad brown haired Lilliputian woman greeted them. “Hi I'm Angela your purchasing agent. Will you be going to the public viewing gallery or going on an adventure tour?” she asked smiling. “Uh, well we're not sure. Our friend here is getting married and we're here because of his bachelor's party.” replied John. The woman smiled. “Well bachelor's parties usually purchase an all inclusive adventure tour. It includes admittance to the public galleries and an exploration excursion on a nude Brobdingnagan dancer with access to her legs, feet, belly, hips, tits, butt, and vagina and include some optional face time. These tours last about two hours. All for 300 a person.” explained Angela.

 

“Well we were hoping for something more personal. We bought lap dances at the other clubs we have been to tonight.” stated John. “We have private dance sessions and exploration sessions, but you can't afford them.” she said frankly. “Try us. How much?” pressed John.

 

Angela rolled her eyes. “A private dance is 10000 and a private dancer guided excursion is 50000. Look before you get angry and start yelling at me remember that these women are landscapes compared to us. During the excursions they make 300 a person and have an average of 1000 people on them at any given time. So, it really isn't worth their time to give a private anything unless the price is very high.” Angela explained. “The excursions are pretty intimate. You can get face time with her and cover all her sensual areas. Its a pretty good deal.” she informed them.

 

“You sold us. We'll get one of those for our bachelor here and I think we all want to join him.” said John looking around at the other officers who all nodded in agreement. “OK. That's 1800 total. Please slide your card.” she instructed John who complied. “OK. Please step into the next room for your training and accident release.” she motioned and then greeted the next group.

 

During the mandatory training they were greeted by a completely clothed, but hot Lilliputian woman. She explained that her name was Kim and that her job was to keep them alive. She explained that the law required her to inform them that no less than 16 Lilliputians had died during these excursions usually from falling, but if we followed the rules we had nothing to worry about. She then gave them a briefing of the said rules which pretty much could be summed up by obey your guides.

 

After the training the Bachelor's party was herded through a long corridor with a looping video of the busty blond haired stripper who was 'hosting' them on her body during the excursion. Aside from the content the queue management techniques were akin to what one would find in a mouse inspired theme park. She was naked in the video and seemed to have a bubbly personality. The video was short at only around 5 minutes long.

 

It consisted of her greeting everyone and introducing herself. She introduced herself as Vertigo. Then she gave her measurements and translated those measurements to the Lilliputian scale. Needless to say she was astronomically large. The video ended with some cheesy graphics comparing her size and body to various Lilliputian landmarks and everyday items like cars and houses. After the third rerun the group started wondering if they had made the right decision in coming, but then they exited the corridor into an open area where Vertigo herself was standing.

 

The guy's jaws fell agape at the shear size of her. She stood impossibly tall towering over everyone. Hell, her toes towered over everyone. David finally looked away from this....this...goddess is really the only label that applied to a being so much larger and more powerful than him. He was glad that he was too young to have fought against her people. He surveyed his surroundings. He noticed that their were around a thousand guys and 20 hot, but fully clothed (likely a safety precaution David reasoned) Gulliveran women.

 

David felt a whoosh of air after which he was enveloped in shadow and then pandemonium ensued as as Vertigo's giant foot loomed maybe a thousand feet over head. Giggling could be heard as the goddess wiggled her giant toes. “Just teasing boys. I love doing that.” Vertigo said as she removed her enormous foot from the sky. Some of the guys around David were visibly shaken, but none in his party as it had happened too fast and they were much too drunk to react quickly to anything.

 

The ground shook noticeably as she planted her giant foot to the side of the mob. Her other foot was on the other side. The tiny customers looked up, then up, and up some more. Her long smooth legs led to her pelvis and hips centered by her pussy clothed only in a forest of blond hair over a couple of miles above. From their angle David and his crew could also see the bottom of her butt cheeks. Both her hands were on her hips at the curve as she peered at them over her naked mountain sized tits.

 

“Well hello. I'm Vertigo and I'm about to let you boys climb on my body. This seems a little distant.” She said so she sat down right in front of the group. Her legs extended out way passed the mob on both sides. She rested her arms on her knees and her massive tits hung over head. Her stadium sized pussy sat proudly just in front of them and just above the very bottom of her butt crack which curved up to meet it. “This is much cozier.” Vertigo explained.

 

“Well before we get started do I have any bachelor's?” She asked. David and about 40 other guys raised their hands and howled. “OK girls round'em up.” Vertigo commanded. At this the smaller giantesses quickly segregated the bachelor's from the rest of the rabble. “Before the your exploration starts I give all my bachelor's a dance. Now since a lap dance pretty much involves a naked woman like me rubbing my stuff all over guys like you one might ask how are we going to do this? Well watch and learn and if you like what you see be sure to spread the word far and wide. OK put'em on” commanded Vertigo who dropped her hand to the ground.

 

About five of the smaller giantesses scooped up the tiny bachelor's by the handful, including David, and carried them over and onto the Vertigo's giant hand. She then lifted the tiny women and tinier men up to pussy and used her other hand's two largest fingers to peel her outer lips open. The smaller giantesses then snatched up each bachelor and one by one rubbed him against the slick flesh of Vertigo's inner labia. When everyone was done she lowered them back to join their friends who greeted them heartily.

 

“OK lets get everyone on.” commanded Vertigo. At this all the smaller giantess helpers began putting the tiny guys and themselves onto Vertigo's hand which could have held all the men, but twenty inch tall women would make it a little crowded so she used both hands. Once everyone was in the palms of her hands she simultaneously lifted them up and laid on her back. She then rested palms up against her hips. Once again the smaller giantesses helped everyone onto Vertigo.

 

“OK. Before I turn you boys loose. One thing: stay away from the undersides of my boobs. The one tiny guy that died on me got crushed underneath. My helpers will see that you stay out of trouble. Other than that enjoy me.” commanded Vertigo. The receptionist was right. Vertigo truly was a landscape.

 

David's group started at her pussy as did most of the guys. Despite the attention it got it didn't seem crowded in the least due to its utter immensity. The bachelor's expedition ventured to the opening which was guarded by 2 Gulliveran women on each side to prevent the Lilliputian's from falling or climbing in. Still it was quite a view. The giant slit was at least a thousand feet long to them maybe more. Realizing that their time was limited they did not linger and started the long hike towards Vertigo's massive chest.

 

It took them five minutes to escape the massive bush and another five minutes to reach the bowl shaped belly button of their goddess host. It was guarded by a helper, but she allowed the guys to get close and peer down the dark hole. After they saw that site they pressed on to her enormous tits imposing themselves on the skyline. Each under-boob was guarded by three Gulliveran women instructing the onlookers to climb them from the other side.

 

David and his group diverted around as instructed and another ten minutes and they were out of breath and almost to the peak having just crossed onto the darker rougher skin of Vertigo's aureoles. Another couple minutes and the group reach the base of a giant nipple that rose to the wastes of the giant Gulliveran women guarding it which numbered at two per nipple. They were ferrying groups of Lilliputian men to the top and back down again.

 

Finally it was David and his entourage's turn so they stepped into the palm of one of the helper giantesses and were quickly lifted up to the top of the nipple. “Now watch your step boys and if I see you getting to close to the edge I'm taking you off.” Warned the beautiful giantess as she emptied them onto the porous nub. Her warnings were not for naught as some of the pores that covered the nipple were large enough to put a leg in for the tiny guys.

 

Carefully they walked around the flat top of the nipple which had a diameter probably a hundred feet across. “That's far enough.” Instructed a giantess as the group ventured to within about ten feet of the edge. The view was magnificent. They could see the entire plain of her stomach they had just marched across and her bush in its entirely. Further on her long toned legs stretching literally for miles. There were telescopes that took coins which they used and could see some of their brethren walking around on her legs and some even rappelling down her toes and feet.

 

They could also see the other boob and its nipple with tiny guys atop it waving back at them. Turning the another ninety degrees they could see Vertigo's face as she lay with her head on a pillow. Her deep blue eyes blinked occasionally and she smiled back at them all, yet to no one in particular. She had a listening device in her ear which David guessed was connected to the radio's that all the giantess helpers had.

 

The group decided to hike over to her other boob, which they did and lost another 20 minutes in the excursion. After they completed this they made their way back down and into the valley between the breasts which made them realize how small they really were as they craned their necks to see the tops of the boobs they were just atop. Then their bones shook as Vertigo made an announcement. “Okay boys were flipping in five. Girls round'em up.” commanded Vertigo.

 

One of the giantesses guarding the southern exit of Vertigo's cleavage valley approached and commanded that they climb into her hand. She collected a dozen more guys carried them to the curve of Vertigo's hips where the rest of the mob was being deposited. The giantess explained that Vertigo was going to flip over and let them explore her back half. However, those that would rather ask questions of her could stay on the ground in front her face and talk with her. The ass men were carried to the right hip and the others were carried to the left hip.

 

Once everyone was accounted for Vertigo raised her hands and the giantesses carried the guys into her hands ass men into the right and communicators in her left. She then sat up and spun around. She held up her passengers just above her giant tits which were swaying slightly from the movement. “One sec and I'll have everyone situated.

 

David and his group were on the ass men hand with about 75% of the guys and around the same percentage of the giantesses. It was a little crowded, but they didn't have to wait long. Vertigo sat her other hand on the ground and after that group hoped off she smiled back at her right hand. “And now for my little ass men.” she said.

 

She laid on her breasts which in turn rested on her pillow. She then carefully moved her hand around to the small of her back making sure to keep her palm upright. When she sat it on the vast plain of her back. The giantesses quickly got everyone off and communicated this back to Vertigo who's hand swiftly lifted off.

 

Once on her back David and his group marched to her hillock buttocks. Again the giantesses guarded Vertigo's giant crevice diligently. His group got as close as they were allowed and peered down into the abyss that was Vertigo's butt crack. He would never want to get caught in between these massive cheeks he decided. They marched along the crack until it curved back down towards her pussy and giantesses guided them away from the steeper slop. They then clamored down a steep grade into the clefts of her butt on below her left cheek. They way back up was much more difficult and consumed most of their remaining time.

 

The whole time David could heard Vertigo talking as he and most of the other guy's explored her butt in earnest. He listened in: “Yes. I am married to a wonderful man. No. I've never dated a Lilliputian and to be honest I wouldn't. Our size difference is just too much. Could I have dated a Gulliveran? No, probably not and for the same reason. Have I ever eaten any Lilliputian's? There's always one of you that asks that. Yes I have, but it was totally by accident. I had a salad once that had Lilliputian's in the dressing, but that was around ten years ago.”

 

After another twenty minutes the time was up and Vertigo instructed her helpers to once again get everyone into her hands. When this was done she smiled as she stood up. “Going up.” She then lifted everyone up to a transparent platform that was even with her chin even while she was standing. David looked down and understood how she got her name.

 

“We had this installed so you could guys could see the world from my point of view. See way down there to your right? The next group is coming in. Well its been great sharing my body with you. I hope to see some of you out in the public viewing areas sometime or back here again.” She lowered slightly and scanned us with a giant blue eye that contained an iris close to a hundred feet in diameter. It winked and then she turned and greeted the next group by also pretending to step on them.

 

The giantesses told the mob they could wonder through the public viewing areas at will which were physically separated from the club by transparent barriers like the one they were standing on. David and his group took them up on the offer and began to explore these areas which were large. They included a transparent bar, transparent stripper poles, and even some transparent stages and chairs. The guys wondered around for another hour two getting their fill of mountain sized breasts and stadium sizes snatches before calling it a night.