- Text Size +

Chapter 4 – Double Trouble

 

“We agreed to what?” asked David. “To go on a double date with Debra and Jake; her new boyfriend.” explained Carrie. “You're lucky you're so pretty I was supposed to go bowling with the guys. They'll never let me hear the end of it.” he moaned. “Oh, quit you're belly aching.” admonished Carrie as she fixed her hair. “It'll give you a chance to get to know my maid of honor better and we'll both get to meet her new boyfriend.” said Carrie bending over to get a better look at David's demeanor.

 

She was in a state of undress, since she was getting ready, and happened to be topless. Naturally, David was mesmerized by the sway of her gigantic tits. She caught him staring and blushed. “I'm up here perv.” she said playfully. “Oh, I know....yeah I don't mind getting to know them.” he recovered clearing his throat. He truly was the luckiest man a live he realized as his fiance smiled back and straightened up. “I'll make you forget all about bowling when we get back.” she promised.

 

David and Carrie were already at the restaurant and seated when Debra and Jake arrived. Carrie stood up to greet her friend and Jake. David took one look at Jake and rolled his eyes. Debra was robbing the cradle here. The kid looked to be just out of high school. He was very thin and almost a head taller than Debra and Carrie who were both equally very tall themselves and both in heels.

 

He had a visible tattoo on his forearm and was considerably under dressed for the restaurant they were in and compared to himself, Carrie, and even Debra who had a nice outfit even if somewhat revealing. Carrie gave Debra a hug and shook Jake's hand. “Nice to meet you Jake.” she greeted. “Very nice to meet you, girl. Damn, Debra didn't mention you was so fine.” responded Jake looking her up and down. Carrie blushed more out of embarrassment then flattery. “Thanks.” she quipped trying to be cordial.

 

“So where's the little guy?” Jake blurted a little too loudly in Carrie's opinion. “Hi David. You mind if I sit over there with you and Carrie?” said Debra scooting in before any response was given. “Its a little bit further from the door and I'm a little chilly.” she explained hugging her enormous chest. “Yeah girl you might put somebody's eye out if it gets too cold.” said Jake laughing at his joke as he slid in to the opposite bench.

 

“What up little man.” said Jake extending his pinky to David. David touched the large digit with his hand as in a hand shake before Jake pulled it back. “Its David.” said Carrie curtly as she sat down. “His name is David.” she said more politely a second time. “Well David you're one lucky little dude.” said Jake winking at Carrie. “Ehem. Your girlfriend is right here.” said Debra “You know I love you girl.” said Jake finishing by making a kissing noise and motion in Debra's direction.

 

Carrie was already having second thoughts about this double date. She should have known. Debra had been dating this guy for a month and the only thing she had shared was how well endowed he was. Probably because there were no other redeeming qualities. “So, what do you do Jake?” asked Carrie in a somewhat condescending manner that went undetected by Jake though not by anyone else.

 

Jake revealed that he was working at a restaurant, but was going to bar tend as soon as he turned twenty. Conversation was pretty ho hum through the salads and bread until Debra mentioned, “David is a police officer.” “Really.” laughed Jake. “I hate cops. They busted my friend Winky just last week for possession. Really little dude, you should do something else. A more respectable job like goat herding.” laughed Jake.

 

Jake's comments were becoming more rude towards David as the night progressed. This was easy for David to handle. He dealt with wanna be punks like Jake everyday and was immune to his witless banter. What was getting under David's skin was the increasing obviousness at which Jake was ogling Carrie. “Get your foot off my leg.” Carrie demanded.

 

“Jake, stop it!” chimed in Debra. “Or what? You all going to have mighty mouse lock me up?” laughed Jake. “Debra, we're leaving.” stated Carrie standing up. Jake stood up too. “You're so damn up tight. Guess you need a real man to loosen you up.” said Jake who reached out cupping her giant right breast in his left hand gave it a quick squeeze. This was all David could take. He promptly drew his side arm and opened fire on the giant.

 

Jake experienced what felt like sweat bee stings on his left hand. “You pig!” he yelled as he swatted David, who was at the edge of the table, with the back of his hand. Carrie screamed when he did this and began slapping and hitting Jake as hard as she could. Jake grabbed her by her shirt and flung her to the ground. Debra then sprang out of the booth and had picked up where Carrie left off. Finally, some other male customers and employees wrestled Jake out of the building and called the police.

 

Debra was breathing heavy trying to catch her breath as Carrie stood up with tears streaming down her beautiful face. “Where's David?” she wailed. Her and Debra looked over at the table where he had stood and saw no trace of him. They both leaned over the table and bench and began to scan the table and seats for him.

 

David landed 4 direct hits into Jake's hand before the inevitable response came. He braced himself, but went flying through the air as the giant hand punted him away. He hit something solid and began to slide downward rapidly. About the time he realized that it was Debra's chest that he slammed into he became helplessly wedged within her cleavage. He could see his fiancee attacking his assailant and then saw her being thrown to the ground.

 

“Carrie!” he screamed as his whole world began to shake violently. The motion caused him to slip completely between Debra's giant breasts which cost him his visibility of the situation at hand. He heard muffled grunts and panting accompanied by more violent shaking. When it all stopped he was pinned against one of her giant globes and her bra. He was completely immobilized. He yelled for help but the sound was squashed as completely as he was.

 

Carrie and Debra quickly began moving plates and checking in the bowls of food for David. Debra leaned in to check under a napkin and as she did so her boobs made contact with the table changing shape as their considerable weight began to distribute across the table surface. For David it was too much and he began to kick and scream as more and more pressure mounted on him. He felt two ribs break before the pressure instantly let up.

 

Luckily his struggles registered on Debra who felt first an itch and then an unexplained bump just under her right boob. She immediately stood up and thrust her hand down her shirt and under her tit. “Carrie, I found him!” she exclaimed as she fished him from beneath her gigantic globe. Carrie turned not even concerned as to where he had been.

 

“Let me see him. Oh, honey are you OK?” she asked snatching him from Debra's grasp. Boy was he glad to see her face; even with tears streaming down it and smeared makeup her beauty was irrepressible. “I'll live, but I think some of my ribs are broken.” he answered meekly. Carrie didn't really hear the response, but it didn't matter. She had already resolved to take him to the hospital in Mercerville.

 

“Damn dude! You just got rid of the crutches and now your laid up again!? You're going to have to start wearing Kevlar when you hang with Carrie and her friends.” teased John. “Yeah no kiddin'. I got a concussion from the thug wanna be and two cracked ribs from Debra's tit. She's our maid of honor.” explained David. “I'm going to have the Bardsville PD fax me the report. How in the hell does a tit crack someone's ribs?” asked John.

 

“Easy. You know Tina Thompson?” asked David finding a frame of reference for his buddy. “Hell yeah! She's stacked like a brick house.” John recalled. “Now imagine her Carrie's size and then imagine getting pinned under one of those puppies.” explained David. “Yep. That would probably do it.” reasoned John. “OK, well take it easy. We'll hold down the fort until you return.” said John on his way out.

 

“Hello.” answered David silencing the phone. “Hi sweetie.” he replied. “I feel fine now that the meds have kicked in. My pride will take longer to heal than these wounds will I reckon.” he admitted. Carrie felt horrible hearing those words. “Look you have nothing to be ashamed of. No one expects you to be able to take on a man hundreds of times your size.” consoled Carrie.

 

“I know. That's because the fact is I can't protect you from any threat that would actually be a danger to you. Any threat you couldn't protect yourself from. Just because this fact is obvious doesn't mean I have to like it or feel happy about it.” countered David. “That's not what I meant. You're the bravest man I know and you have saved me plenty of times. You certainly saved me the night we met.” she answered.

 

He smiled. Her efforts to cheer him up, though spirited, weren't working. Yet, he couldn't let her know that. So he put on a show and convinced her that he felt better about it. He didn't let her know that tonight was the first night that he had been with her where he truly felt only an inch tall. Oh well. He had chosen to marry a Gulliveran. He would learn to live with the moments like these. He would have to.