- Text Size +

Chapter 3 – Test of Will

 

David was completely recuperated and Carrie came over and camped out on his property. “You think its dark enough?” Carrie asked. “Yeah. I think its safe.” David yelled not out of anger, but just so she could hear him properly. Carrie nodded and looked around as if she was about to steal from a cookie jar. She then stood up and pulled down her shorts and panties and lifted off her t-shirt over her head. She had no bra on.

 

Her breasts swung too and fro as she canopied David gathering her clothes. She quickly folded them and sat them next to his truck. She smiled down at her fiancee as she stepped over him straddling him. She then sat her giant ass down almost on top of him. David wasn't the least bit worried and just enjoyed the view because they had done this many times before.

 

When she had settled David was in between her legs right in front of her giant genitalia. Her slightly spread legs enclosed the campfire and most of the campsite. He never tired of seeing Carrie nude. “Come on you little perv. Quit gawking and strip.” ordered Carrie playfully. David obliged and was soon as naked as she was.

 

As soon as he was out of his clothes he took a running start and leaped onto Carrie's giant furry vulva. She smiled as he strained scaling her vagina. She felt a tingling on the back of her neck as his tiny feet protruded ever so tenuously into her slit. He used it as leverage to ease his ascent.

 

She felt her right hand, which rested on her knee, inch involuntarily down her inner thigh before she let it drop to the earth below. Part of her wanted to split her self open right then so her lover would fall into her completely, but she had decided to make him wait until they were married and if she gave in now it would render moot all the previous times she denied herself this pleasure.

 

His miniature hands tugged at her pubs using them like little ropes as he was just clearing her mounded flesh and had made it to the flatter area just above her slit. Despite the sensitivity of these hairs his weight was not enough to cause even the slightest discomfort to her. She had already leaned back on her elbows to give him some additional relief. He then waded through the last bit of bush and congratulated himself by flexing his tiny biceps in her direction.

 

He was entirely too cocky from this minor feat she decided so she sat up once again. David wasn't ready for the change in her orientation. He lost his balance and tumbled back they way he came. He grabbed frantically at her pubs as he fell back through her bush bouncing off one side of her labial mound to the other before landing with a thump on his tiny naked butt.

 

He lay flat on his back as he saw the undersides of her giant breasts heaving heartily from laughter. “Looks like coochy one and David zero.” she teased. She surveyed his situation from way above as he stood up and rubbed his sore little butt. “Oh you poor little guy. That was mean of me wasn't it. Here you go.” teased Carrie as she plucked his tiny body off the grass and put him back where he was before. His weight really was unnoticeable she realized after she dropped him on her navel above her bush.

 

David started running up her belly leaping over her belly button. He was making great time, but Carrie was in a mischievous mood and again began sitting up slowly increasing his incline. The climb became more and more difficult for tiny David and he began to first slowly slide down her, but as she sat up fully it once again turned into a quick tumble. Luckily for him she interceded after he fell through her bush, and caught him in her hand just before he hit the ground.

 

She lifted him to her face as he dangled from her index finger his tiny legs kicking, searching for solid ground. He was holding on for dear life clinging to her index finger and was really tired of being so easily handled by his giant fiancee. He knew she was just being playful, but she was sooo much bigger and stronger than he was that even this was too much for his infinitely smaller physical capabilities. Yet, he was too proud and found it too embarrassing to ask to be put down.

 

“You're getting a workout tonight honey.” She said as she laid back flat on her back still holding David maybe a foot above her breasts. “It'll do you good to add some strength. Why don't you do some pullups.” She advised watching his cute naked butt and legs flail from below. She could even see his package flapping between his legs, but just barely.

 

It was clear he was struggling, but for some reason she just held him there. She moved her middle finger below him providing some ground to stand on. David had a momentary reprieve, but before he could even release his grip on the giant index finger she lifted it and him up ever so slightly. He quickly strengthened his grip again as his legs were again airborne.

 

She lowered her hand closer to her breasts, but he was suspended six inches off them which was still very high to David. She slowly rotated her hand moving her fingers ever so slightly yet strategically; allowing his legs to touch her other fingers, but then raising or otherwise moving him out of reach before he could stand fully on them. She marveled at how even her feeblest movements were so profound for him. How she could provide him relief and then take it away so easily.

 

It was intoxicating. She never had explored this aspect of their relationship before. She justified it by reasoning that he needed the workout anyway. Besides he hadn't asked her to stop or be put down. All he had to do was ask for aid and she would surely provide it. She knew it was inevitable. She wasn't even tired at all. She was moving only her hand and fingers and with not that much effort, but for him it was an ever changing obstacle course taxing the limit of his physical abilities. He would need her help any minute.

 

David was nearly exhausted, but this was a battle of wills he realized. She was waiting for his plea for her to stop. It wouldn't come. He was no match for her in a real wrestling match which is why it was so important that he didn't give in during this match of wills. If she didn't let him down he decided he would fall before he asked her to do it.

 

She noticed him struggling more and more. His little limbs were shaking, but he still didn't ask her to stop. Why didn't he just ask her? Finally, after watching him almost fall twice she relented and gently deposited him between her giant breasts. “Whew! Some work out. I'm kind of pooped.” he said collapsing. His body was exhausted, but his spirits were soaring he had won his battle of wills.

 

She couldn't believe it! He was really going to fall before asking her for help. Silly man, yet the stiffness of his resolve had given her chills. He was willing to risk life and limb to simply prove a point. She was moist and wanted him bad. She watched him drift off into sleep nestled between her tits which dwarfed him, but at that moment to her he was the big man she had always thought she would end up with.