- Text Size +

Chapter 2 – Fallout & Finances

 

“Oh my gosh. A broken leg?” Debra confirmed. “Yep, he has a hairline fracture in his shin bone from where the ring fell on it.” informed Carrie. “Poor little thing.” lamented Debra. “Let me see your ring.” she requested. Carrie obliged. “Wow! Its nice.” complimented Debra truly surprised at the quality. “I know. He never ceases to amaze. I just love him to pieces.” Carrie swooned.

 

“That might be just what happens. I mean do you really think this will work in the long run? You've committed to spending the rest of your life with an inch tall man.” said Debra. “I know that. It doesn't matter; love can't be weighed or measured.” “Don't give me that B.S. Seriously, Carrie, the whole thing just seems impossible. This ring episode is just the first of it.” lectured Debra.

 

Even as she did she felt her own nipples stiffening. Debra had always thought having a little man to play with was hot as hell and in truth was a little jealous that David chose Carrie over her that night. Still, having some fun was one thing, but Carrie was committing the rest of her life to this doomed relationship. Someone needed to talk some sense into her. Nothing against David, but he simply was not enough man for Carrie. She had to be made to realize this and as best friend the duty fell to her decided Debra.

 

“I mean are you all even intimate? How in the hell does that work? It can't be that exciting for you.” Debra speculated. “Well as a matter of fact we have not done the deed, yet, penetration that is. We have play sessions, but I told him he would have to wait. He didn't like it much, but he can't really refuse me now can he.” said Carrie who began to giggle. “What's so funny?” asked Debra smiling and Carrie smiled and leaned in.

 

“Well when we play it normally consists of him walking around on my body. You know on my boobs, butt, and vagina. It's so funny.” Carrie started giggling again. “Well he tries to stick me when he's down there you know. I mean its like it drives him crazy to be so close. He starts humping me, but you're right its really nothing more then a little tickle or itch from my perspective. In fact, he's too small to get in without my help.” She giggled again.

 

“Anyway, the last time he was real horny and so I just let him go to town as I lay back on the bed and read. Well, he's down there for a long time. Much longer then usual, but I can still feel him down there occasionally so I'm not worried. So, I'm finally ready for bed and I set my book on the nightstand and sit up and guess what?” teased Carrie. “Oh shit just tell me already.” breathed Debra huskily. “Well the little horn dog got stuck in my crease. He had wedged himself in real good, not in my nether lips, but he was as deep as ever and was stuck.” Carrie described laughing.

 

“Oh my gosh girl what did you do?” asked Debra a little flush herself from the description. “Ha! I told him that he would have to get himself out or stay there till morning.” recounted Carrie. “Then I laid back down.” “Did he get out?” asked Debra sincerely. “Of course not, but I let him out 15 minutes later. You should have seen the relief on his face. I tell you though that 15 minutes as I lay there – it was the best I have ever felt. Just concentrating on him wedged in my vulva. It was pure ecstasy.” Carrie breathed leaning back in her seat and fanning herself.

 

“I'll admit that playing with such a tiny man sounds intriguing, but it will get old eventually girl. Even the smallest normal sized cock is at least a few times bigger than David's entire body. He can't ever give you a real kiss, can't ever pick you up and hug you, can't squeeze your boobs. Not to mention children. Can he even knock you up? And if so will they be normal like you, tiny like him, or something in between? Come on, Carrie wake up! You've had your fun. Go ahead and let him climb inside of you and then end it. Its the smart thing to do.” persuaded Debra.

 

“I can't believe this. This is bullshit! You're my best friend. You are supposed to be supportive! I was going to ask you to be my maid of honor.” Carrie raged. Debra realized that she had over played her hand. It was going to take more nuance to cure Carrie of this infatuation. “I'm sorry. I had to check. To see if you really are in love with him and ready to go through with this. Looks like you are.” Debra retreated.

 

“David and I are getting married. I love him and he loves me. You can accept it and celebrate our love with us - or not.” Carrie threatened. “You know I'll be there for you. I'll do anything you need, but I understand if you want a different maid of honor.” said Debra looking down at the table top and floor. Carrie softened. “Are you kidding? If you're on board with this the job is still yours.” Carrie answered. “I'll take it.” said Debra looking up and smiling.

 

“Great!” said Carrie standing up. “I've got to go. My parents don't know yet. I imagine that this was just the warm up round for the reaction everyone is going to give me. I'm really glad I have your support.” Carrie said hugging Debra who had stood up when Carrie did. “I'll call you later.” said Carrie as she turned and left. Debra sat back down and leaned back. “Oh boy. This is going to be tough.” she said aloud to herself.

 

“I can't stand desk duty.” complained David to his best friend John over lunch. “Quit your bitchin'. You did this to yourself lover boy.” reminded John. “I know. I know. That ring was so damn heavy. I thought I could handle it.” explained David. “That's not what I'm talking about.” responded John. “This marriage thing....I mean Carrie is a great woman. Any one of us....and I mean this as a compliment....Any one of us would give our left nut to spend a night with her, but geez David.....she's a goddamn giant.” John stated the obvious.

 

David put himself in defense mode as John went on. “I mean really. How do you expect to be the man of the house when your wife is stronger than you are? And not by just a little bit either. Say you're watchin' the ball game and she decides to switch the channel to some wedding show. What do you do? I tell you what: Nothin'. Or say you're out with your friends and Carrie is ready to leave and you're not? She'll just put your ass in her purse and take you home and that'll be the end of it. No discussion necessary. You are going to have no say in this marriage if you go through with it. You'll be like one of those stay at home husbands, but a hundred times more pathetic.” predicted John.

 

John's comments were harsh, but touched on fears that were lodged deep in the back of his mind. However, his love for Carrie was too great to let his old fashioned friend scare him away from it. “Why should I listen to you? You haven't been in a relationship longer than a month in 2 years.” defended David. “I love Carrie and she loves me. From the moment I saw her I knew that she was special. If she was going to try and dominate me she would have done it by now. She hasn't and she won't. She's so gentle and considerate. Maybe some Gulliveran women would behave that way, but not her.” David went on.

 

“We're getting married and that's that. You can be my best man or you can read about it in the papers.” decided David. John was speechless and genuinely felt bad about giving David a hard time. The honor of being offered best man had taken him by surprise and made him feel ashamed. “Hell. You're right. If you listen to my advice you should have your head examined. Of course, I'm honored to be your best man.” answered John sheepishly. David let him down easy. “You're just looking out for me and that's why you're my best man. I'm done lets get out of here.” said David standing up and grabbing his crutches. John picked up his hat and the two men left the diner.

 

Carrie leaned back against her bed headboard. Her tasseled sandy hair dangled in her face and she blew it up out of her emerald colored eye. David sat on her naked belly and despite the fact that her large bare breasts lay before him in all their immensity capped by trampoline sized aureoles and 3 foot nipples his eye was drawn to the beauty of her face as she did this simple action. “Its been a long day.” she said her eyes meeting his and smiling wearily.

 

“My parents have asked me to reconsider and Debra took some convincing.” she recalled. “I know what you mean. Mom says it'll never work and so did John, but he took it back after I told him he was the best man.” admitted David. “Maybe they're right, David. Maybe we're moving to fast. Maybe we should try living together first.” said Carrie exasperated. “No way!” blurted David. “If everyone in the world was against us as long as I had you I would feel like I got the better end of the deal.” he said. Carrie smiled feeling the warmth and sincerity in his voice.

 

David braced himself as he felt her gentle grip surround him and lift him up. She held him before her face and smiled. “How can so much love be packed in such a small package? I love you.” she said and gave him a kiss that enveloped his head, shoulders, and chest. He might have been tiny, but she couldn't help admire the well toned muscles on his naked body. Smiling she set him softly on her left breast. Her stiff barrel sized nipple served as the perfect perch for him. She felt his strong little legs grip her as he straddled it.

 

Her mind was reminding her that her parent's objections meant that she was on her own with the financing. David could not be expected to provide for the wedding. Not since most of the cost would stem from her family and friends. Smiling she figured if she didn't invite any of them and only invited David's side they could have the whole ceremony and reception on her dining room table. This thought was in jest though.

 

She was determined to have a great wedding with or without her parent's help. She just needed to think of a way to cover it on her own. That would wait until tomorrow she decided as she pulled the blanket up over her head. She wanted some playtime before bedding for the night. Now where was that little man of hers?

 

...

 

“Carrie you can't do this no matter how much they are paying you.” railed David over the phone. “David this will pay for our wedding and honeymoon and leave a little left over. The money is too good to pass up. I would've take it even if I didn't need the cash.” answered Carrie. “Look she's going to be immobilized. I am never going to be in any danger.” Carrie reassured him.

 

“How do you know about this case anyway?” Carrie asked. “Every Lilliputian cop knows about the Deatsville massacre. She licked the first wave of cops sent to the scene right off the pavement. That girl is sick and deserves the gas chamber.” David opined. “Well its very politically sensitive. That's why they're paying me so much to examine her. They wanted a Gulliveran to do it in order to maintain partiality.” explained Carrie.

 

“Look. I know you are a professional and I am not going to talk you out of it. Just be careful.” asked David. “I promise.” responded Carrie. “Love you too. Goodbye.” she finished. Carrie glanced at the file marked Brandy Shaw. There was some video to review as well. “Well I guess I need to know the full story before I interview her.” said Carrie aloud to herself as she opened the file and began reading.

 

David was right. The file read like a horror story. One thousand three hundred and sixty-two people perished in the incident. The video was disturbing. Reading the report and watching the video Carrie identified three acts of intentional carnage perpetrated by Brandy: the cops, the married man that had been contacting her, and his wife. The rest appeared to be collateral damage.

 

“Ms. Dent were ready.” Came the pleasant female voice of the Brobdingnag DA Jamie Kriegmonanich, whom oddly enough was the defense in this case. Jamie placed her hand on the desk so that Carrie could climb on. She carefully stepped into the giant blond's hand and almost lost her balance as she was whisked away. “So, this is how David feels.” she said aloud to herself. She swallowed as the door to the holding cell opened and she saw the giant brown haired teen sitting at an empty table in a prison jumpsuit. “Well here we go.” Carrie muttered.

 

Two hours later Jamie carried Carrie back out to the waiting area. “Thank you so much. You've provided a valuable service to us which will help further Brobdingnag-Lilliputian relations.” said Jamie. “You're welcome.” responded Carrie as loudly as she could. The giant blond smiled after setting her down turned and left the room. Carrie was glad it was done.

 

The interview was more disturbing than she had thought. It wasn't because of the terrible crimes or the demeanor of the subject, but the apparent normality she exhibited. This girl could have been any teenager that Carrie knew. There was no hint of sadism or violence that Carrie could find recalling her interview. The girl was normal.

 

Her diagnosis was temporary insanity. She knew David wouldn't like it, but he didn't have to know and she was certainly not going to discuss the details with him. He would be glad enough that it was over and she was safe. She had done the deed and would now be the beneficiary of a large monetary deposit which would enable her to have the wedding of her dreams to the love of her life. This is all that mattered to Carrie.