- Text Size +

Episode XI

 

 “I think you need to reconsider honey.” Stephanie said. David switched on his mic again. “Stephanie, you promised you would take us back to our suite.” He reminded her. That she did. She thought for a moment. The notion of parting with him didn't really sit well with her.

 

 She was actually starting to like having him around: playing with him, holding a grown man with just the tip of her finger...and putting him places. She wanted it to last longer even if it would only be a few more hours or a day tops. She'd never given the smaller sects of people a second thought, but having David around opened up a whole new world for her. To him and his people she was essentially a goddess; and she liked it.

 

 She was becoming used to the feeling of power and importance. She leaned in for a closer look seemingly so she could talk to him directly, but in fact to observe his smallness and to accentuate her largeness. David saw her begin to lean in, her boobs looked like they would expand forever as they pressed into her forearm and then rolled casually over it and onto the counter.

 

 Carrie was getting nervous. He felt her flinch and backup a step as the gigantic teen leaned down and her colossal swells of tit enveloped everything in their path. “And I intend to keep that promise, but not right now. You're wife needs rest, doctor's orders.” Stephanie said flashing a condescending smile down at him.

 

 Carrie might have been scared, but David just got angry. Stephanie was just a bratty teenager. A teenager that was several miles tall, but a teenager nonetheless. Somebody needed to get tough with her and tell her the way things were going to be. “Me and my wife have gotten nothing but trouble since first encountering you. The sooner we get away from you the better. We're leaving. Come on, Carrie, lets go.” David said.

 

 Carrie watched in disbelief as David told the enormous teenager looming above them off from the palm of her hand. He was crazy, but she had to admire his guts. Maybe that's why she had fell in love with him. The stunned reaction on Stephanie's face was priceless, but Carrie knew it wouldn't last long certainly not long enough for them to escape on foot. They were going to need help.

 

 “Becca, please take us home. David knows the way.” Carrie begged the giant brunette taking advantage of the confusion. “I don't know.” Becca said hesitantly and looked at Stephanie, but then Kelly interjected. “Of course we'll take you home.” She said. “Woah, hold on we found them and the doctor is supposed to be visiting her here tomorrow.” Stephanie said to the pretty blonde. Kelly didn't back down though.

 

 “So, just tell the doctor they went to their condo. They want to go home. Its probably frightening to be around so many big people especially for the tiny little guy there. We're like miles tall compared to him. One sneeze or cough and he'll get blown away.” Kelly said. Stephanie was so pissed right now, but she didn't have a winning argument. The reasons she wanted to keep them from leaving were for her own selfish desires.

 

 Becca was confused. She had never seen Kelly give the concerns of any man the time of day. Yet, here she was helping tiny little David in his bid to leave. Carrie was nervous about this change in character too. “She's up to something.” She whispered down to David. David cut his mic off so Stephanie couldn't hear him talking with Carrie.

 

 “I don't care what her motivations are so long as we can get out of here.” He replied. “Tell her to take us.” He said. “OK.” Carrie answered him. She walked over the counter to near where Kelly was standing. “OK, Kelly, let's go. We'll tell you the way.” Carrie yelled up. Kelly immediately picked the inch tall woman who in turn was holding her teeny little husband.

 

 This wasn't fair! Stephanie watched Kelly pick them up and realized that unless she did something now they were leaving and she'd never see them again. “Wait. How are we going to tell the doctor where to go if I don't know where they are staying?” She said. “I can stop by and tell you or you could just come with me and see for yourself.” Kelly said.

 

 “Fine, lets go.” Stephanie said fuming. “You coming?” Kelly asked looking at Becca. “No, I'll be at the condo.” Becca replied. “It was nice to meet you guys.” She said changing her tone as she spoke to the little people that Kelly was holding. “Okay, see you back there in a few minutes then.” She said to Becca.

 

 Kelly lead the way holding Carrie and David as Stephanie followed from behind. They quickly made their way to the Gulliveran section. The path that was designated for Brobdingnagians was covered with little people. “I wander why there are so many up this late?” Kelly asked as she carefully planted her giant foot down in an empty spot and as soon as she did the small people began to scatter off of the path that allowed her kind to visit the Gulliveran section.

 

 “Looks like somebody got married.” Stephanie observed noticing a tiny bride angrily pointing up at them. She smirked and looked over at Kelly. “I think we crashed their wedding reception.” She said. Kelly paused looking around and agreeing and then she took another step anyway.

 

 “They're everywhere.” Stephanie said as she carefully followed Kelly. “Probably don't get many visitors, but at least they have the good sense not to get stepped on.” Said Kelly taking another step down the path and deriving enjoyment from how the little Gulliverans appeared to be fleeing from her. After taking a few more steps and effectively clearing the path they arrived at their destination. Kelly crouched down and sat on the balls of her feet as did Stephanie.

 

 Kelly looked around. Most everyone was watching them. She and Stephanie were totally out of place. They were all so nicely dressed and here come two naked women hundreds of feet tall in comparison walking through the middle their little wedding reception ruining everything.

 

 She noticed the angry stares and righteous indignation on their little faces and smiled: so what. What could they do? Nothing. They should count themselves lucky that Stephanie and her had been careful. Stephanie had felt it too. Hundreds of little eyes crawling over her. She heard the inaudible angry whispers and murmurs.

 

 Her skin began to tingle. It made her uncomfortable and horny at the same time. She knew this was socially unacceptable, but at the same time intuitively she couldn't get too upset. She was so big and they were so small. She could fit the entire wedding in her giant bra if she wished. The bride's side in the left cup and the groom's side in the right cup and still have room to spare! Kelly and her were simply too big to worry with what these little people thought. Their opinions simply didn't carry enough weight to matter.

 

 Kelly slowly leaned in and then deposited the little couple in the midst of the on lookers. “There you go.” She said. “Thanks.” Carrie responded and quickly went into the door of their condo. Kelly took note of the door number. She had wanted to know where they were staying at; that was it. That's the only reason she helped them. She smiled. Now she did.

 

 She leaned back and turned to look at Stephanie.“There now you know where they're staying.” She said admiring Stephanie's gigantic tits. Stephanie had to admit that this information was probably worth more than a couple of extra hours with them. She could now pay them a visit if she wished.

 

 Most of the little Gulliverans had kept their distance, but a group of drunk guys in tuxedos approached and began cat calling. “Hey beautiful down here!” One of them called up. There were three of them. Stephanie smiled glancing down. They weren't unattractive just small. What did they really expect here? Still their interest intrigued her. Contact with Carrie and David had made her more curious.

 

 This made her realize that the resort had a Lilliputian section too. “I wander where the Lilliputians are?” She asked looking over at Kelly who was glancing down at the brave little inch tall guys approaching. “Its probably tucked inside the Gulliveran section.” She said looking around for it. “There that's probably it. See it?” She said pointing at a set of tiny buildings nestled inside the Gulliveran complex.

 

 The entire Lilliputian complex was smaller in area than just one of Stephanie's aureoles. She felt her nipples swelling. The thought of her own relative immensity was getting her off again just like when she was around David. This didn't go unnoticed to Kelly who would do just about anything for sex with a woman as gorgeous as Stephanie was.

 

 Kelly stood up as did Stephanie. Those little guys were still approaching and had crossed back over onto the shared Brobdingnagian and Gulliveran path. They were calling up to her and Stephanie. She really hated men; their arrogance and macho charisma as if they had cornered the market on toughness, but these guys weren't normal men. They were only an inch tall and could be put in their place with a flick of her wrist.

 

 An idea popped into her head. It was a long shot, but it might work. Stephanie started to walk off but Kelly grabbed her hand. “Look what we have here.” She said looking at Stephanie and then down at the little guys desperately trying to get their attention. “It looks like these little boys are into us big girls.” Kelly said winking at Stephanie and hoping she would bite.

 

 Stephanie looked at Kelly and glanced down. She thought about it and shrugged. “I'm heading back.” She told Kelly and walked off. Kelly knelt down quickly as Stephanie turned and left. “OK, boys , meet me at the Brobdingnagian bar tomorrow at Noon and we'll have some fun.” She said to them. They high-fived each other as she stood up and smirked at them from far above. They didn't realize what they had just gotten themselves into.

 

 She then caught up with Stephanie tapping the amazonian teen on the shoulder. “I invited those tiny guys to hang out at the tiki bar at noon tomorrow if you're interested.” She said. Stephanie laughed. She was certainly intrigued, but she wasn't comfortable enough with her knew desires to share them with someone she just met. So, she feigned indifference.

 

 “Like that's going to do me any good. Have you seen my boyfriend? He could squash all three of those puny guys with just his cock. I'm accustomed to full sized men.” She said. “Suit yourself, but you'll never know until you try one. Like you said there so small; I don't think it would even be considered cheating; just masturbation. You've got dildos bigger than all of them put together I bet.” Kelly countered. They reached Stephanie's door and stopped.

 

 “So, you're going to what just drop one of them in?” Stephanie asked. “It might take all three I am a big girl after all.” Kelly said smiling and knowing that Stephanie was interested, but playing coy. “Right.” Stephanie said rolling her eyes and opening her door. “You know where we'll be if you change your mind.” She heard Kelly say.

 

 Stephanie closed the door. She found a note on the counter. It read: 'See you later, gone home for a while – B'. She crumpled the note up and thew it away. She had been intrigued by Kelly's invite. She was certainly curious about the little men, but what really got her off were the Lilliputians. They were so small and she was so big relative to them.

 

 It would be so cool she imagined to just go and take that whole section of the resort and play with it. She was big enough. It would easily fit in her hand. She could scarcely imagine what its little occupants would think were she to walk over there, squat down above them, and pluck their entire world up to keep for her own. Her vagina was larger than their entire villa. Having David was one thing, but a whole village of people that were so small. She was getting horny again and her hand subconsciously slid down and caressed her twat.

 

 “Why don't you put some clothes on?” An amplified voice from below judgmentally and disgustedly asked. She looked down; it was her step dad. His smallness always allowed him to sneak up on her. He had some nerve to try and tell her what to do. She had thought he was cured of that. Jerry had been unable to find his wife so he came back to the condo.

 

 She raised her hand to her hip and regarded him skulking around like a roach down around her feet; where he belonged. He was lucky she didn't just step on him ending his patheticness once and for all. Instead she mocked him from above. “Why don't you put some clothes on.” She repeated in a modified and disrespectful voice. She had wanted to get dressed, but decided against it now just to piss him off more. So she simply stepped over him and proceeded to make some herself something to eat – not even bothering to offer any to him - in the nude.

 

 ...

 

 Carrie felt free now that she was away from all the big people. It felt comfortable to be in a room that fit her with furniture her size, a bed her size, and clothes. She had sat David on the floor while she used the restroom. She emerged wearing a short nighty that hung to just above her knees and walked over to the her sized bed and fell back onto it. She exhaled in relief as she sank into the mattress. She had slept some not long ago, but she was tired nonetheless.

 

 Just before she drifted off into dreamland she felt a gentle tickle on the side of her right foot. Her eyes snapped open. She sat up and scooted forward looking down. It was David looking up expectantly. He wanted to come into bed with her. It made sense as it was the only bed. This was after all a honeymoon suite, but to her she felt as far from a honeymoon as one could be.

 

 She had a gown on, but it had slid up above the her waist as she had scooted out to make eye contact with David. She met his eyes and then noticed them wander down to her freshly exposed crotch. He wouldn't still be expecting a normal honeymoon would he? She frowned sitting up and pulling her gown back into place and then dropping her hands on the end that hung down between her legs.

 

 He had already seen her naked tonight, but earlier things were happening so fast she and he had been operating on intuition and instinct and she hadn't had the time for modesty. Now she did. She knew he was her husband and she felt it was true, but she still didn't know him – not consciously anyway. Her normal defense mechanisms were coming back online.

 

 “Yes?” She asked more suspiciously than she had meant. She could tell from his facial expression and body language her suspicion had hurt his feelings. “No, its not that, I'm tired too. I came so close to losing you so many times lately I just want to sleep near you.” He explained. She felt bad about her accusing thoughts a moment ago. So what if had looked at her vagina. He was her husband. If anyone was meant to look at it he was.

 

 Her demeanor softened and she smiled and leaned down extending a hand to grab him. Then she paused remembering how uncomfortable she had been in Kelly and Becky's grasps. “I'm sorry is it OK?” She asked him retracting her hand and fingers some. He chuckled and then said, “Well I didn't slap your foot to ask if I could climb the sheets.”

 

 What a little smart ass. She thought smiling as she then proceeded to pick him up off the floor. She lifted him holding him with just her index finger and thumb. She lifted her left hand and placed him in its palm. She then lifted him closer to her face. His weight was not even detectable by her and were she to measure it would find it numbered only in grams or whatever was smaller than that.

 

 He was completely naked and very nicely put together. Her eyes drank in every detail of his naked minutia. His stout arms and legs, broad chest covered in nearly microscopic hair, his six pack, shapely ass, and last but not least his exposed penis the size of a grain of rice bobbing about between his little legs. Ironically, she didn't hold her own lustful stare to the same standard as she had his. He of course didn't either as men simply weren't made that way.

 

 He welcomed her lustful gaze, but of course he hadn't lost his memory of her as she had of him. When he saw her he still saw his beloved wife. What did she see when she looked at him? Did she see her husband or just some cute little dude she just met? Would he have to win her love all over again? These were questions that David wouldn’t know until they spent some more time together assuming that she wanted to still spend time with him.

 

 He realized that unless she recovered there was a very real possibility that she would simply leave him and settle down with another man that was of her size. Having entertained these thoughts even a lustful linger carried much more meaning for him. She smiled. “Do you want me to get you some clothes?” She asked.

 

 “No, I just want to rest with you. I'll just take my blanket.” He told her nodding at the nightstand on what was his side of their honeymoon bed. She sat him down on that side and leaned over him retrieving a small square of velvet three times his height in both length and width. She watched it swallow him as he wrapped it around himself and lay down.

 

 She lay down facing him, but not so close that he would slide into her mattress depression. He lay a safe distance away on level bedding already sound asleep. Lord what had she been thinking when she married him. She measured his length using a thumb: barely half a thumb length. She must have really loved him.

 

 How did that happen? Was she kinky or something? Had she been attracted to tiny men that would fit easily into her pocket and in other places? She didn't have the urge to drop him in any of those places right now so she didn't think that was it. How had they even met? She was sure she didn't frequent tiny dance clubs looking for Lilliputian dates in her forgotten past. She could learn these answers later she decided as her eye lids became unbearably heavy. In another moment she was as sound asleep as he was.