- Text Size +

Episode X: Finders Keepers


David fell on his ass and slid another ten feet from the jolt. Jeez, what was she doing out there, running a marathon? He looked up and around in the gigantic stadium sized contact lens case he was trapped inside of. He was associating with beings that he had no business mixing with. He was less than a bug to Stephanie and Brad; more than a microbe, but much less than an insect to them he figured.


No matter how advanced mankind would become some primitive part of us is size sensitive and that carries over into the social order: CEO's are taller than average as are cops. Had he been a small Lilliputian he probably wouldn't be a policeman, but he wasn't. He was large among his own people and was respected more for it. The reverse naturally is true too.


If someone is extremely small, such as child sized, it becomes a disability and it's difficult to operate in normal life. Go down much further in relative size and one becomes completely helpless. He sometimes felt that way when he was with his beloved Carrie. She was so much bigger and stronger than he was that his contributions always seemed insignificant. Indeed it took a long time before Gulliverans gave legal status to Lilliputians. Two hundred years ago they were kept as pets or intimate playthings.


Move down further in relative size and you get the Lilliputian and Brobdingnagian relationship; where the Lilliputians were food or pest depending on the context. It seems so natural. How could something so easily squished under a thumb be an equal? He slid again. “Damn it Stephanie, cool it.” He said aloud and looked upwards impotently.


At least he had finally made contact with the giant teen. He had almost been killed by her several times before she was even aware of his existence. His only worry now was her growing fascination with him. She had went so far as offering herself to him earlier in the day. Even if he did have the inclination to cheat on Carrie, which he didn't, what did she honestly expect him to be able to do with her two-hundred story high vagina anyway?



Stephanie bit her lower lip as she felt the case inside of her and she held it with her love muscles and glanced down at her quivering man-eating cunt. Brad had sat up and slid over next to her and began to knead one of her giant tits. “Your the first woman that's showed any interest at all in my fantasy.” Brad said as his dick began to stand.


She looked over at him. “Well when you have a micro man shoved up your pussy it kind of moves you past fantasy and into reality.” She said shivering in ecstasy as his hand slid down off her tit and down her belly to her groin. He began to rub her clit between his finger and thumb.


She was approaching climax. She reached over and grabbed his shaft with her left hand and began to gently jerk him off. “Just imagine...that contact lens is a football stadium filled with eighty thousand little people.” Bradly said breathing faster from Stephanie's efforts. “Scores of city blocks are being crushed under your gigantic, soft, sexy, and unyielding ass cheeks. The police are demanding that we stop, but are powerless to stop us and don't dare try.” He went on nearing climax himself.


Stephanie squealed in delight and laid down on the bed and arched her back as her orgasm hit her. He blew too shooting his load a foot into the air. Most of it fell back on his belly, but some landed on Stephanie's forearm. Her grip loosened from around his cock. “A hundred blocks are smashed under your back, and now you've got skyscrapers tangled in your hair.” He said.


Stephanie laughed. “Skyscrapers in my hair; some imagination.” She said rolling on her side to face him. “And their go the suburbs.” He said nodding at her one of her tits which had flopped down onto the bed when she turned the other resting on top of it. She started laughing again which caused her boobs to quiver and shake. “Now your causing booby quakes. Is their no plague that this sexy goddess will withhold .” He said smiling.


She started to reach between her legs to retrieve the contact case, but Brad stopped her. “What safer place can you keep him in?” He said. “The case might have come open. I just want to check and see if he's OK.” She said and then fished the contact case out of her sopping cunt. She sat it between them and rolled out of bed to get the headset.



Becca awoke and saw Kelly masturbating. She then remembered their little guest and sat up in bed. “Kelly what are you doing?” Becca asked accusingly. “Nothing.” Kelly said quickly slapping her hand over her giant twat. Becca didn't believe her and leaned over and searched the bed between her lover's legs for little Carrie. She wasn't there. Becca felt her large boob come to rest against Kelly's bent leg as she leaned in further and lifted her Kelly's hand off of her twat.


There still wasn't any sign of the tiny woman. Just a familiar big bald twat, but it was obvious what Kelly had done and Becca still couldn't believe she did it. She'd shoved that poor little woman into her pussy. “Kelly how could you? She's so little, you're going to hurt her.” Becca said. “I couldn't resist. She was just so adorable. She fell right there and I couldn't help myself, and the feeling; having a real live person inside me, pleasing me with every movement. Becca, you HAVE to try this.” Kelly suggested.


“Kelly, no! Take her out before she suffocates. Did you even give her a choice or are you raping her?” Becca said angrily. “Of course I'm not raping her. She wanted it almost as much as I did. You should've seen the look she gave me.” Kelly defended. “Kelly! Take her out, now!” Becca demanded. “Alright!” Kelly said relenting and then split herself open with her fingers and plucked little Carrie out by an arm and dropped her on the bed between her legs.


Carrie hit the mattress and bounced once. She quickly got to her feet and used her hands and arms to wipe Kelly's copious fluids off her naked body. It was every where, but at least she got it off her face and she could see and breath properly. She looked up and saw Becca looking down at her concerned and Kelly with a satisfied smile.


“See, she's fine. Ain't you, you little spelunker.” Kelly said extending her index finger and caressing Carrie's side, thigh, and leg. Carrie jumped back. “Don't touch me!” She yelled up at the giant blonde. “You almost killed me!” She screamed up in anger. She then looked up at Becca and with tears starting to stream down her face pleaded to be taken home. “Becca, please, take me back.” She begged.


“Sweety, I'd love to take you back, but you can't remember where your room is. Here, lets get you cleaned up and we can talk.” Becca said softly and gently plucked the tiny woman from the mattress and carried her in the bathroom and shut the door. Kelly shook her head as she heard the faucet running. Becca was just determined to waste this once in a lifetime opportunity that had literally fallen in her lap.


She got up and downed the last of her beer and trashed it. She was about to get another when she heard the door bell ring. She looked at the clock. It was a little past eleven. Who in the hell could that be she wondered as she walked to the door. She looked out the peep hole, but no one was there. She started to turn, but the doorbell rang again. She opened it and still saw no one.



“Jane, put me down. I'll go left and you go right. It'll save time.” Jerry said. Jane looked up and saw that the resort was almost a closed square with only tunnels between buildings leading out. She didn't think it would speed them up all that much to split up, because of how much slower he moved than her, but she didn't protest. She was still a little pissed at him about his plans for Stephanie and preferred to be by herself for while.


So, she set him down and turned to walk off when she heard his voice in her ear. “No. I'm going that way you go this way.” He said. She stopped, turned, and looked down at him as he was pointing the other direction. “Fine.” She said annoyed. Like it really mattered if they switched directions. She stepped over him and walked in the direction he wanted her to go.


Jerry looked up as his giant wife overstepped him. He looked up her dress at her long legs and traced them all the way up in the blink of an eye. He admired her naked butt and pussy as they passed above. He admired her slit, light blonde bush, and the jiggle of her smooth ass cheeks as she stepped over him.


After a moment his peep show disappeared and he could only see her knees, thighs, hammies, and a swooshing summer dress. He felt his penis stir to life. He wanted her. When they found Carrie and life got back to normal he decided he would give her a good fuck or two. She knocked on the first door and then he turned and walked to the next door down in the other direction.


He rang the doorbell of the first door he came too. A brunette woman in pajamas opened it and looked around confused. “Hello, down here.” He said and his headset patched his voice through the intercom just inside the door. She looked down and saw him. “Can I help you?” She said crossing her arms over her chest.


“Yes. I'm looking for a friend of mine. She's a Gulliveran like me. She's got sandy hair and amnesia. I'm next door in room 126. If you see her please bring her there.” Jerry explained and requested. “Well I haven't seen her, but if we do we'll let you know. Goodnight.” She said and then shut the door. Jerry smiled and looked over at Jane who looked to be at the third door down from their room. This way would be significantly faster even though he wasn't as quick as she was.


He jogged on down to the next door, 128, and rang the doorbell. After a moment the door swung open and he gasped. There was a tall, athletic blonde in the doorway and she was completely nude. She also had the biggest pussy he had ever seen and it was completely shaven. He swallowed as she leaned out and said, “Hello?” This was a clothing optional resort he reminded himself before he cleared his throat and addressed the giant nude woman.



Kelly leaned out and looked right and left. “Hello?” She said. Her nipples stiffened from the cool night air. She dropped her left hand to her hip and scratched her head in confusion with her right hand. Then she heard a voice in the intercom. “Hello, down here.” It said. She looked down and there was a little inch tall man looking up at her.


She was like a little person magnet today or something. “What do you want little man.” She said and dropped her right hand to her other hip and looked down at him derisively. He was lucky she had mostly gotten over what those guys had done to her at the beach. Had he come sooner she might have taken out her frustrations with his gender on him right then and there.


Jerry was not liking the look of this woman. She was beautiful, but there was something very scary about the way she was looking at him. “Ummm.” He hesitated. “Well come on. Spit it out short stuff. I ain't got all night.” She said to him.


“I'm looking for my friend.” He said and then stopped as another giant naked woman walked up. She was a head shorter than the blonde, but much more voluptuous with tits almost as big as Stephanie's were. She had dark hair and full triangular shaped bush covering her vagina.


“Who are you talking to?” She asked the blonde looking out the door confused. “That little shrimp down there.” Kelly said nodding down at Jerry. “Come one pip squeak, come to the point.” Kelly demanded. “Fine, I'm looking for my friend. She's a woman my size. She has amnesia. She's got sandy hair...” “Carrie?” Asked the dark haired, big boobed woman stopping his description. “Yes! That's her. Have you seen her?” Jerry asked excitedly.


“She's taking a bath right now in our sink. She'll be out in a few minutes if you want to wait for her.” She said. “Sure.” Jerry replied. “Well come on in.” She said and turned and walked back into the room. Jerry admired the way her giant butt wiggled as she walked and then looked up and saw the blonde rolling her eyes. “Move it, shorty.” She said curtly.


Jerry jogged forward and hopped over the threshold. Then a powerful gust of wind hit him in the back as the giant blonde shut the door behind him. He got to his feet and dusted himself off and noticed a giant toe larger than he was on the ground near him. He looked up and the giant blonde was watching him and looking annoyed above.


“This is going to take fucking forever. Hold still.” She ordered and crouched down and snatched him off the floor with her fingers. The room was a blur and the next thing he noticed he was flying through the air and hit a mattress. The blonde plopped down behind him leaning against pillows, but otherwise pretty much laying in bed.


The dark haired giant had sat on the other said of the bed was only partially facing him and using her left arm to hold herself up. He could see the side of one of her large tits and the tip of a brown nipple poking out in front. “Kelly, be nice.” The dark haired woman said. “Whatever.” The blonde replied. “I'm Becca and this is my partner Kelly. Please forgive her bad behavior. She's not a fan of the male gender.” Becca explained.


“We found your friend earlier today on my sunning chair. She apparently fell off the bar trying to reach some woman named Jane.” Becca explained. “That's my wife. She was, well, she was getting her for me.” Jerry said seeing no reason to divulge anymore. “Well we would've brought her back already, but she couldn't remember what room she was from.” Becca said. “Yes, she was in an accident and has a form of amnesia.” Jerry stated.


“Yeah that's what she said.” Becca responded. “Here, I'll check and see if she's ready and let her know that you're here.” She said and got up. The mattress slanted back towards Kelly after Becca stood up and Jerry tumbled back and fell against Kelly's thigh. No sooner than he pushed himself away from it than did he feel giant fingers clamp down and lift him up.


She dropped him on her toned stomach and examined him with bright green eyes intently. “So, what's your story little dude. I hear you're wife is one of us. I bet it gets interesting in the bedroom. Does she put you in?” Kelly asked. “I beg your pardon.” Jerry said. “Does she shove your insignificant little ass up her vagina? Jeez do I have to spell everything out?” Kelly asked rudely.


“Its none of your business.” Jerry said defiantly while walking to her side and looking for a way off the giant woman. Then he felt something grab him around the mid section and squeeze tightly. His breath left him as he was lifted upwards. Kelly had him between her finger and thumb and held him before her face. She hadn't even bothered lifting off her pillows to address him.


“Don't you dare talk to me like that, you little shit! When I ask a question I expect an answer. If you disrespect me again I promise, I'll break something. Got it? Now, lets try again.” She said and dropped him. Jerry fell onto one of her soft tits, bounced once, and rolled off of it. She didn't have huge breasts proportionally, but they were still enormous compared to Jerry's small body. He was coughing as he got to his feet.


“Does she put you in?” Kelly asked. “No, I won't let her.” Jerry said clearing his throat. “What do you mean you won't let her? She listens to you?” Kelly asked in disbelief. “Unlike you, she's gentle and respects my wishes. We have normal intercourse.” Jerry explained.


“Ha ha ha.” Kelly busted out laughing. “Really? With that little thing.” She said brushing Jerry's waist with her finger while gesturing to his shorts. “You're whole body is ridiculously small for a penis and you think you're pleasing her with that?” Kelly laughed. “She's never complained.” Jerry blurted angrily. “She's too nice to tell you then. You said it yourself.” Kelly stated.


“Shut up!” Jerry yelled. “Awww, is the tiny widdllleee man getting mad at me?” Kelly mocked. “Let me see it.” She demanded. “What?” He asked fearfully. “You heard me. Drop your shorts. I wonder if its even visible.” She said. He hesitated. “Now! If I have to ask again I'm going to break your arm.” She threatened sternly. “OK!” He said and dropped his pants revealing his tiny genitals to her.


“Well at least I can see it. You're not a bad size for your kind I suspect, but really...” She stopped and plucked him up by the arm. His shorts fluttered to the ground as he kicked his legs in the air. She lowered him above her giant swollen pussy. “Your equipment is woefully inadequate for my kind.” She explained.


“Please don't!” He screamed kicking his little legs at her giant labia. His feet pressed against her puckered lips. She could just feel him like a little tickle. Kelly laughed and lifted him back up to her face. “Don't flatter yourself little man. I like women, but I guess you're not really a man are you. You're too little. Just a tiny little sex toy for my pussy to play with.” She said lowering him back down. “No, No, No. Don't!” He screamed. She laughed again and lifted him back up.


“Does my big bad pussy scary you? I guess it should. You're small enough I bet I could crush you in it if I wanted.” She teased. “I wish all men were your size.” Kelly said candidly sitting up and dangling him in front of her face. “They'd be so much easier to deal with and if they got out of line; just step on'em.” She said laughing to herself.


“Please put me down!” Jerry screamed looking down at Kelly's lap perhaps a hundred and fifty feet below. Kelly was enjoying tormenting this little man. It was like she was getting even at all the men she had known that had ever wronged her; for all the women they stole; for all the names they called her when she was growing up. She smiled and stood up, “Afraid of heights, eh?” She asked rhetorically as she stood and held him now nearly five hundred feet off the ground below.


“I thought you big strong men weren't scared of anything?” She said smiling as she slowly raised her arm up above her head and dangled him now well over six hundred feet off the ground. Jerry didn't bother pleading with her anymore he just clung for dear life to her fingers as his captor watched enthralled from below.


Kelly heard the bathroom door open and she lowered Jerry down and sat him in the palm of her other hand. “What are you doing?” Becca asked suspiciously. “Just getting to know our little visitor.” Kelly said innocently. “Well, Carrie's cleaned up and wants to see her friend.” She said gently setting her on the mattress. Kelly lowered her hand and unceremoniously dumped Jerry onto the mattress too. “Kelly!” Becca chided. She played stupid. “Sorry, little guy. I guess I don't know my own strength.” She laughed to hide her insincerity.


Jerry got to his feet and looked up hatefully at her. “Jerry!” He heard a familiar voice squeal. He looked over and saw Carrie running toward him. When she reached him they embraced. He felt her large soft tits squashing against his chest. He started becoming aroused so he disengaged before his penis made contact with something down there. He had lost his shorts, but still had his shirt. That was some greeting from a woman that hardly knew him.


“Are you OK?” He asked. “Yes, thank God you found me.” She said relieved. Jerry could guess why she was so happy to see him after spending a few minutes with Kelly. She looked up at Becca who was smiling down at them over her big tits. “Becca, Jerry knows the room number. He can take me back.” She said. “Nonsense.” Answered Becca. “We'll take you both back. What's the room number?” She asked. “One twenty-six.” He answered.


Kelly started laughing. “That's only two doors down.” She explained. Jerry of course already knew that, but it was news to Carrie. “Alright. Well lets go.” Said Becca lowering her hand for Carrie who promptly climbed on it. “Kelly you get Jerry. We'll have you all home in a jiffy.” She said.


Kelly snatched Jerry up and dropped him in her hand. She waited for Becca to get out the door and then she raised Jerry up to her face. He was standing in the middle of her palm. “You try and get me in trouble and I'll accidentally step on you, got it? Remember, I know where you're staying now little man.” She threatened. Jerry just shook his head in confirmation. “Kelly?” Becca called back. “Coming, dear.” She said and then smirked at Jerry one last time and then slowly closed her fingers and held him snugly in her fist as she walked out.



Stephanie was looking for the headset and just found it when the doorbell rang. She went to look through the peep hole, but before she could the door opened and she was confronted by two naked women. “Um, can I help you?” Stephanie asked confused looking down at the shorter woman.


Becca just stood in shock; eye to nipple. The girl was enormous and physically flawless. She was taller than Kelly, but had bigger boobs than her own. She had some nice curvy hips too that cut into a thin fit waist and tummy and very long legs. She was a foot taller than her for sure Becca figured looking up at her pretty face.


Kelly was similarly at a loss for words. More of a true dike than Becca she could appreciate Stephanie's physical form that much more. Finally, Jerry answered from below. Kelly had set him down so he could open the doors with his card.


“Steph, these ladies found Carrie.” He said. Stephanie hadn't bothered checking the little door and looked down and saw her step dad waving up at her. “ I'm going to go get your mother. She's still going door to door.” He added. “Oh, well why didn't you say so? I'm Stephanie, Come on in. Brad, get David! We found Carrie!” She hollered and turned walking into the kitchen area.


Becca stood and admired her long legs and shapely ass as it wiggled slightly. She drunk in the beautiful perfect curves that formed under each exquisite ass cheek. Finally, Kelly shoved her in the door. “Go, Becca.” She whispered and Becca started in holding Carrie in her palm.


Brad emerged from the bedroom as naked as everyone else, but also carrying the case David was in. When it was in range Stephanie discreetly asked David if he was OK. “If you all would settle down out there I would be.” Came his reply. Stephanie sighed in relief.


Kelly and Bradly immediately recognized each other and Kelly turned red at the reminder of her dependency on him from earlier. “Well, hello again.” He said. She noticed him scanning her and Becca. She didn't like the way he was looking at Becca, but she couldn't be rude. Not if she wanted to stay near Stephanie, obviously his girlfriend, for any length of time. So, she played nice.


“Hello, sorry about earlier I was just so pissed.” She said. “You two know each other?” Stephanie asked a little intrigued and slightly jealous. As good looking as Stephanie was Kelly was just as pretty in a different sort of way that some men might prefer over Stephanie's type of beauty or perhaps just because she was new and different. “Your boyfriend helped me get my property back from some punks.” Kelly said trying not to stare at Stephanie's giant naked tits so obviously.


She forced herself to look away and over at Brad. Even though his appearance was slightly disgusting to her she imagined he was what passed for a hunk considering what his girlfriend looked like. Becca being more bi-sexual than true dike found Bradly just as attractive if not more so than Stephanie.


Stephanie felt weird standing naked in her kitchen with these two strangers that seemed to constantly be staring her up and down. “Well, lets get our little love birds together.” She suggested. Becca then lifted Carrie up and sat her on the kitchen counter. Carrie jumped back as a waist high contact case was sat in front of her by Stephanie.


“Don't worry, your little hubby's inside.” Said Stephanie who popped the top on the case. The top of Carrie's bush just cleared the lip of the case. She stepped forward and looked down in the large tub sized bowl. David also looked up and smiled waving up at his Carrie. She smiled back at him and leaned in over the edge of the bowl. David stiffened in anticipation as her long arm reached in and she retrieved him with ease and lifted him out.


Carrie was even more gentle with him than usual. She had been handled roughly tonight and knew how disconcerting and scary that could be. “Hello.” Carrie said to him grinning from ear to ear as she held him in her hand and lifted him up to her bosom. “Boy, am I glad to see you.” He said noticing all of these enormous giants leaning in and looming above them watching their reunion.


Stephanie and Brad he knew, but the other women were total strangers. “Who are these people?” He asked gesturing at the Brobdingnagians awkwardly standing around the kitchen looking down at them. “I'll tell you later.” She replied. “Lets just go back to our room.” She said. “Fine by me you carry me out of here and I'll guide us back.” David said making sure he had turned his headset off so Stephanie couldn't hear their plans.


Before Carrie could announce their plans to depart Becca broke the awkward silence. “So, where's your little husband at miss Carrie I'd love to meet him.” She said lowering her gigantic face down to Carrie's level. Carrie didn't want to cause a scene. Her plan was to politely thank everyone and then to leave. She really didn't mind Becca all that much it was Kelly that scared her.


“He's in my hand.” She answered. “Awww, he's so little.” Becca said softly stating the obvious. Kelly bent over to get a look at the lucky little bastard that stole Carrie's heart. “Lord, I can barely see him.” She said squinting. It had been nothing to put Carrie into her pussy, but this little guy was practically dust. She had douched labia lent bigger than him.


“All the Lilliputians are that small.” Stephanie said. “He's actually a big one.” She went on. “Well, I've never met any live Lilliputians before.” Kelly said. “Pleased to meet you.” She added as an after thought. “Your wife has spoken so highly of you.” Becca said to David. It was impossible for him to communicate back to her or Kelly because they didn't have headsets on.


“David said it's nice to meet you too and thanks for looking after Carrie.” Stephanie relayed. “You can hear him?” Kelly asked standing up and looking over at Stephanie. “Yeah, I've got one of these on.” She said gesturing to her headset. “It was in the drawer. I'm guessing that all the rooms have them.” She added.


“Well, I think its time we got back to our room.” Carrie announced. “Huh?” Stephanie said surprised. “The doctor is supposed to come back here tomorrow and examine you.” She explained. “I know, but I really think we need to get back to our room and take it easy. I appreciate everything you all have done, but its so stressful here. All of you are just so big compared to me and David.” Carrie admitted hoping the truth would set her and David free.


“Carrie its dark out and someone might step on you.” Becca said sounding genuinely concerned. “Yeah, you can't leave. Its too dangerous.” Kelly selfishly agreed adding her opinion to the mix. Carrie was worried that this would happen. “David.” She whispered and then made kill gesture referring to the mic feed.


After he muted his headset again she continued. “I don't think they're going to let us leave.” She whispered to him. “Just start walking.” He said to her as loud as he could so she could hear. Carrie started walking along the counter to get over to the elevator and hadn't gone very far when a giant forearm descended to the counter in front of her. She looked up and saw a huge tit resting on it. Stephanie had blocked her path.